Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Ms. Turquoise. I am looking forward to meeting all you good people. Thank you for letting me join your group.
Hi Kiddo; are you really as innocent as you sound or are you more of a drop bear waiting to ambush the unwary???

1635378905330.png

Frankly we need more of the latter in The Badlands!!!

Greg

Welcome Ms. Turquoise. Meet the boys: That's Mr. White front left, Mr. Brown, some bald headed guy, Mr. Blonde, some guy in a jogging suit, Mr. Orange on the back left, Mr. Pink, and some guy that dies in the middle of the movie.

View attachment 557133

BTW, wanna pull a bank heist? :laughing0301:Isn't that Peter Falk in the front row, second from the right? Sure looks like him. I love the old "Columbo" TV series.

California? Gee. You have my sympathies. :04:
Indeed. I would envy you and be jeoulous of you if this was 20 years ago but under gruesome Newsome it has become a nazi dictatership there. As you can see by my user name,I dreamed of living there growing up,now I am glad I didn’t move out there.you plan on staying there,I know people are fleeing the state left and right,dame with New York,and to think these two states were always my two favorite states.

Indeed. I would envy you and be jeoulous of you if this was 20 years ago but under gruesome Newsome it has become a nazi dictatership there. As you can see by my user name,I dreamed of living there growing up,now I am glad I didn’t move out there.you plan on staying there,I know people are fleeing the state left and right,dame with New York,and to think these two states were always my two favorite states.
I plan on staying in California until the good Lord calls me home. I was born and raised here. Where I live in the Central Valley is nice. I wouldn't live in LA or San Francisco.

I plan on staying in California until the good Lord calls me home. I was born and raised here. Where I live in the Central Valley is nice. I wouldn't live in LA or San Francisco.
well if you dont mid the vaccine i would say that would be okay to stay there but i am heating that they have plans for everyone to have show proof of vaccination, i would have to believe it the way they have taken so many freedoms away from you out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back