Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow miss Cindy,you sure are enjoying this welcome section glad you decided to stick around.never seen someone who stayed on their own thread in the welcome section so long :cool: :up:

wow!

what a long long long welcome!

are you posting somewhere else or only here? in introduce yourself?

but hey! welcome! :biggrin: welcome!

Wow miss Cindy,you sure are enjoying this welcome section glad you decided to stick around.never seen someone who stayed on their own thread in the welcome section so long :cool: :up:
:) hey you two? LOLOL. I'm sort of stuck here. suspended in time... I posted a little bit down in the badlands. I've already been accused of having a sok. which I don't.. so I was down there on that thread.

:) hey you two? LOLOL. I'm sort of stuck here. suspended in time... I posted a little bit down in the badlands. I've already been accused of having a sok. which I don't.. so I was down there on that thread.

That sock thing is a rite of passage in the Flame Zone.

Solstice coming up, Cyndi.

I shan’t be going to Stonehenge for it, to indulge in primitive rites.

But I went to Iceland once for it. To watch the 24 hour daylight.
Have you figured out who built Stonehenge yet? I have. Omh :badgrin:

ok mindful? I'm following you. I never have hit a follow button before? we 'll see how that goes. :hyper:

I think you are a little skeered here because the place is so big.

Hello Mr. Pom? I just get lost. How's the battle going today? can I follow you? or would you be skeered?:adoreheart:

Hello Mr. Pom? I just get lost. How's the battle going today? can I follow you? or would you be skeered?:adoreheart:
Even to the bathroom???? No battles here, just jabbing and laughing. You can do whatever you want.

My fav boards are Current Events, Poli, Gen Discussion, Music obviously, and Breaking News. Occasional visits in the bowel rooms.

Even to the bathroom???? No battles here, just jabbing and laughing. You can do whatever you want.

My fav boards are Current Events, Poli, Gen Discussion, Music obviously, and Breaking News. Occasional visits in the bowel rooms.

i'll be back. someone might buy me a car.

I'm back. You know the obsurd story about the car don't you Mr Pom? how the mechanics wouldn't touch it because of the virus. it sat 6 weeks? in the mean time... the maine inspection sticker runs out. the boys take it up to the garage.... for me. oh no. Theres a transmission line leak. Ok? no biggie....right.. it gets worse. there was a tiny ding in the windshield.... it cracks from the snow. it's three inches … in from the si

Did you here about my car? Mr . pom.? no mechanic would touch it for 6 weeks? The VIRUS? in the mean time the maine inspection sticker runs out... the boys take it to the garage? It needs a transmistion line leak fixed... Ok? easy peasy. It had this tiny ding in the windshield... 3 inches from the outside of the car? drivers side...way down by the wiper blades, no one can hardly see it.. nor will it do no harm to anyone.. no Cyndi., you cant get a sticker? why not i'm thinking? Gubmint? I am so pizzed off. it's a nice car, for an old car. nice ride.. looks good. I am gonna have a nervous breakdown. in all my life? I have NEVER been without my own car. EVER

I'm back. You know the obsurd story about the car don't you Mr Pom? how the mechanics wouldn't touch it because of the virus. it sat 6 weeks? in the mean time... the maine inspection sticker runs out. the boys take it up to the garage.... for me. oh no. Theres a transmission line leak. Ok? no biggie....right.. it gets worse. there was a tiny ding in the windshield.... it cracks from the snow. it's three inches … in from the si

Did you here about my car? Mr . pom.? no mechanic would touch it for 6 weeks? The VIRUS? in the mean time the maine inspection sticker runs out... the boys take it to the garage? It needs a transmistion line leak fixed... Ok? easy peasy. It had this tiny ding in the windshield... 3 inches from the outside of the car? drivers side...way down by the wiper blades, no one can hardly see it.. nor will it do no harm to anyone.. no Cyndi., you cant get a sticker? why not i'm thinking? Gubmint? I am so pizzed off. it's a nice car, for an old car. nice ride.. looks good. I am gonna have a nervous breakdown. in all my life? I have NEVER been without my own car. EVER
Why haven't you got whole glass coverage on your insurance? I've been through so many windshields from rocks in the salt/sand mixture I can't count.

Why haven't you got whole glass coverage on your insurance? I've been through so many windshields from rocks in the salt/sand mixture I can't count.
I was going to ask you about that seriously? will my insurance cover it? full? or will the deductible be more then the cost of the windshield? I have to find out? we live here? a few bad ice storms... sitting on the windshield? that's all it takes? a ding becomes a crisis.. and they're getting so fussy Ol lady? they go under the car with flash lights? Poking their fingers in places they shouldn't go?

Cyndi. I know more about that car than you can imagine except the color.

Got a fun idea to get back at the car. If you can, take it to a BLM rally. Paste MAGA stickers all over it and enjoy the fire. Don't worry about the windshield crack, they'll fix it at no cost. Don't think the Safelite guy is going to come over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back