hello, I forgot to intro myself

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
I am in my 40s, male, 100% Oglala Sioux.
My English/spelling/grammar is not the best(federal government schools)
I own my 3 business's.
I sell guns and ammo
I sell mining permits
I sell lumber leases
I am 100% debt free... Live within my means
I own everything I have(meaning I owe nothing to anyone)

I am an Indian and don't trust any part of the federal government hence... Libertarian.
I refuse any type of government handout.
Obamacare is working my budget over in a bad way, it's the law of the land I guess... Embrace the suck.

Last edited:
I own my 3 business's.
I sell guns and ammo
I sell mining permits
I sell lumber leases

I am an Indian and don't trust any part of the federal government hence... Libertarian.

Welcome. I too am full blood. I am Choctaw and Seminole. I do not live in the past or claim "victim" status either. I own one business, an electrical engineering firm but I am in the process of turning it all over to my kids in March 2016 and go to the house for good.

I own my 3 business's.
I sell guns and ammo
I sell mining permits
I sell lumber leases

Obamacare is working my budget over in a bad way, it's the law of the land I guess... Embrace the suck.

damn..you represent everything the left hates!
Good!

11923257_10156646494580377_6696761525610657000_n.jpg

• Banned

It's all good I have been called names my whole life(being an Indian and all)... By progressives. I have very thick sundrenched brown skin... I can take it.

I embrace the suck... Cheers

If you have read my of my posts, you might have seen that I'm a tad....off kilter.

Another poster an I, replying to a new posters hello, MIGHT have scared them off.

I own my 3 business's.
I sell guns and ammo
I sell mining permits
I sell lumber leases

Is there any connection or similarity between the Oglala and the Ogallala aquifer?

I own my 3 business's.
I sell guns and ammo
I sell mining permits
I sell lumber leases

Is there any connection or similarity between the Oglala and the Ogallala aquifer?

I own my 3 business's.
I sell guns and ammo
I sell mining permits
I sell lumber leases

Somewhat, it is south of here mainly in Nebraska.

Welcome, Rustic......

Would you please also tell everyone that if you are a tribal member, your health care is either covered by Indian Health Services or paid for through that system.

Although you have to abide by the ACA for your employee (if they are non-Indian) YOUR health care costs are indeed covered by the federal government.

Welcome, Rustic......

Would you please also tell everyone that if you are a tribal member, your health care is either covered by Indian Health Services or paid for through that system.

Although you have to abide by the ACA for your employee (if they are non-Indian) YOUR health care costs are indeed covered by the federal government.
They are, with waiting lines as far as the eye can see. I care not to use them, I don't accept handouts... I prefer to pay my own way, even though obamacare is a budget buster.

Over time I have become more and more libertarian, mostly from my total mistrust of the federal government.

They are, with waiting lines as far as the eye can see. I care not to use them, I don't accept handouts... I prefer to pay my own way, even though obamacare is a budget buster

Now, let me get this straight...You can walk into any doctor's office or hospital and be covered by IHS......but you choose to pay out of pocket?

....and, I believe, you must have more than 50 employees (not independent contractors) for you to have to pay into the ACA, other wise they're on their own.

They are, with waiting lines as far as the eye can see. I care not to use them, I don't accept handouts... I prefer to pay my own way, even though obamacare is a budget buster

Now, let me get this straight...You can walk into any doctor's office or hospital and be covered by IHS......but you choose to pay out of pocket?

....and, I believe, you must have more than 50 employees (not independent contractors) for you to have to pay into the ACA, other wise they're on their own.
Yes, my accountant pays insurance to satisfy obamacare specifications for my employees.

Have you ever been in the Sioux San hospital in rapid city sd? The last time was there I was a kid. Awful experience smelled like a drunk tank, military like paperwork and lines everywhere.
I much prefer to pay my own way on pride alone. Like I said being Indian I can't bring myself to trust any federal government anything.

Don't have to be NDN to mistrust the government. Don't even get Mr Gracie started on that subject. He starts to foam at the mouth concerning anything that even smells of government. (He is Yavapai Apache).

It has to do with integrity. You wouldn't understand.

Forum List

Back