Hello, I'm looking for a good discussion about the idiocy of this election.

scottpolitic

Rookie
Apr 26, 2016
Hello all,

I love to talk about the political issues facing our nation. However, my wife can only tolerate so much of it. I am seeking solace here, I hope to have many intelligent conversations here and look forward to talking with everyone.

Background for me, I consider myself a Constitutionalist, I have served almost a full career in the military and will retire in about a year. I have many views that align with the Republican platform , but I do feel that as a broad spectrum point the Republican party would do well to leave the social issues to the state level and deal more with limiting government overreach, and managing our fiscal house.

Looking forward to speaking with you all.

Scott

Welcome and you are in the right place.

We are all idiotic about this election here.

Welcome and you are in the right place.

We are all idiotic about this election here.

Not true.

Everyone that is against Trump are idiots and those for him are great American Patriots... ( Yeah that was horrible sarcasm )

To the newcomer welcome to the nut house of hell!

Dear Scott,

This isn't the forum for you.

all the best

Translation:

Run for your life!

Run for the Hills, but not Hillary!

( Lord I am in my mood so will someone slap me )
slap.gif

Hello all,

I love to talk about the political issues facing our nation. However, my wife can only tolerate so much of it. I am seeking solace here, I hope to have many intelligent conversations here and look forward to talking with everyone.

Background for me, I consider myself a Constitutionalist, I have served almost a full career in the military and will retire in about a year. I have many views that align with the Republican platform , but I do feel that as a broad spectrum point the Republican party would do well to leave the social issues to the state level and deal more with limiting government overreach, and managing our fiscal house.

Scott

Call me a cynic but I think you will be disappointed.

But please give a shot.

Hello all,

Scott

Call me a cynic but I think you will be disappointed.

But please give a shot.
Depends how emotionally involved they get...

Hello all,

Scott

Excellent introduction.

Welcome.

Hello, and welcome. If you are looking for intelligent conversation, you are probably in the wrong place. If you are looking for a mud pit where you can wrassle with idiots when you are in the mood for that, then you will have better luck.

Scott, the messages discouraging you are just the Democrat/Progressives whining because they never prove their arguments, much less win them. They hate to see another intelligent person approaching.

Hello all,

Scott

Great to have you here, we need more Constitutionalists... most of the lefties here don't know what the Constitution is. I see you've been welcomed by a few of our resident morons already.

Hello all,

Scott

Great to have you here, we need more Constitutionalists... most of the lefties here don't know what the Constitution is. I see you've been welcomed by a few of our resident morons already.

And already you are being shown the level of discourse here.

Mostly its just partisan attacks- but I encourage you to try to start intelligent thoughtful threads- they usually devolve quickly into partisan name calling.

There is a feature called the 'clean debate zone' where there is an attempt to have civil discussion.

Hello all,

Scott

Welcome aboard......hope you enjoy posting here.

Forum List

Back