Hello to all here at USMB

J.J.S.

Rookie
Aug 17, 2024
Donald Trump insults veterans yet again. We as Americans that have family that have died. Just try to defend countries to make things better for where they are sent to . We owe all Veterans so much more then Thank You For Your Service. But to hear this past President talk about them as if they did mean anything. This is so wrong. Please take time and listen to what D.J.T. say's about them.
I for one See my past family members as heroes for just going to fight. I have always gone to see the traveling Wall of Vietnam of names. I cry for so many did not come home. If you are not touched by the names on this wall you are numb to pain. I guess D.J.T. is numb of pain of war. I just don't understand how he just bad things about our service men and women that have served our country with pride. Thank you for your time and read. have a bless Day. God Bless America.

Donald Trump insults veterans yet again. We as Americans that have family that have died. Just try to defend countries to make things better for where they are sent to . We owe all Veterans so much more then Thank You For Your Service. But to hear this past President talk about them as if they did mean anything. This is so wrong. Please take time and listen to what D.J.T. say's about them.
I for one See my past family members as heroes for just going to fight. I have always gone to see the traveling Wall of Vietnam of names. I cry for so many did not come home. If you are not touched by the names on this wall you are numb to pain. I guess D.J.T. is numb of pain of war. I just don't understand how he just bad things about our service men and women that have served our country with pride. Thank you for your time and read. have a bless Day. God Bless America.
welcome aboard.

If it’s true that Donald trump is serving to help middle class and poor Americans and not himself, then he must consider himself a sucker and loser after he got shot.

R.cbfc5c0b63960b2454a77d96fb7464f5

Meh, I'll just go ahead and put you on ignore now.

Last edited:
This is a place to introduce yourself, not rant.

There are other forums for that.

You are already on my ignore list.

Let me be the first to tell you YOU'RE WRONG ...

All of us insult veterans ... just look at the sorry state our Veterans Administration is in ... if we send our young adults to war, then we got to take care of the ones that come back broken ... and that takes money ... the alternative is not sending our young adults to war ...

I served in the Air Force ... and having my freedoms when my tour was over is enough reward ... I've done well with the training I received, not really received any benefits otherwise (never had to use a VA housing loan) ... the American People don't owe us healthy veterans anything ...

You need to spend the money ... take care of the true heroes ... the ones that got busted up ... I blame Congress and so should you ...

The way I see it is if a person can't introduce themselves any better than that then I have no time for them.

On most forums a person opening like that would have been ejected by the mods for trolling the forum.
Yea it wasn’t much of an intro but we know where he falls.

I wish everyone had to fill out a profile so I can go see if I’m talking to a rich liar, ignorant middle class person, social conservative.

If you’re rich I have a completely different argument

Also how easy was your childhood.

I heard more seals, special ops military guys died going on trumps dangerous secret high risk missions. Trump was willing to take risks, with their lives.

Men, a lot of you may not be coming back.

And our military doesn’t have a lot of men who can easily replace these guys. They WERE the best of our best

Yea it wasn’t much of an intro but we know where he falls.

I wish everyone had to fill out a profile so I can go see if I’m talking to a rich liar, ignorant middle class person, social conservative.

If you’re rich I have a completely different argument

Also how easy was your childhood.
Glowie much? ;)

Noun​

glowie (plural glowies)

1. (Internet slang, derogatory, far-right) A government agent or informant infiltrating an online political space, with the supposed intention of surveilling violent extremists or provoking entrapment.

The total democratic party is an insult to veterans. They are weeding out military they refer to as terrorists and weeding in trannies and other queers.

Forum List

Back