Hello to each & everyone of you nice peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know very well what a troll is! I have watched as Emma battles and pwn's them day after day! Emma is like the Joan of Ark of the internet! No troll is safe when Emma is online! They can run but they can't hide from...

EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER
Emma is 15 years old. Yes I viewed her profile on Cellar. She may be some kind of goddess where you come from, but you're playing with adults here. You've been treated pretty well so far, but if you don't get honest in a big hurry, that shit will change. Believe me, you don't want to play with the big kids without a helmet.

I've been honest since the day I was born. I think that's why Emma and are such good friends. We are both honest and caring Christians who spend our free time helping others. We can't help it if we're smart and sexy and middle aged women like RadiomanATL despise us for it.

Yeah right, you're a middle aged woman. :cuckoo:

I'll believe that when Porky, Babe, and Arnold Ziffle fly over my house.

Emma is 15 years old. Yes I viewed her profile on Cellar. She may be some kind of goddess where you come from, but you're playing with adults here. You've been treated pretty well so far, but if you don't get honest in a big hurry, that shit will change. Believe me, you don't want to play with the big kids without a helmet.

I've been honest since the day I was born. I think that's why Emma and are such good friends. We are both honest and caring Christians who spend our free time helping others. We can't help it if we're smart and sexy and middle aged women like RadiomanATL despise us for it.

I believe she called Radio an middle aged woman.

I believe she called Radio an middle aged woman.
but thats even MORE stupid
LOL

I didn't say I was a middle aged women!

I know very well what a troll is! I have watched as Emma battles and pwn's them day after day! Emma is like the Joan of Ark of the internet! No troll is safe when Emma is online! They can run but they can't hide from...

EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER

you really are delusional

I didn't say I was a middle aged women!

So you're claiming to be middle aged, or you're saying RadioMAN is a woman.

Either way, you're a liar.

Great first day on the board.

You're going to give Twoofmatters a run for her money as "chief liar in charge".

That's imposable because Emma has never trolled there for her post could not be trollish. It's not that hard to figure out.

I know this is your first time off the "I love Barney" forums, but you have to realize we've seen better trolls than you come and go.

The Pope could be considered a better troll than me because I've never tried trolling before. I think Emma would be pretty pissed if I became a troll after all the hard work she does to keep the internets free from trolls!

Don't bother the pope. He has serious work to do.

oh_hai_iz_joyned_fantastik_4.jpg

you really are delusional

is that all you've got

You're going to give Twoofmatters a run for her money as "chief liar in charge".

I never lied about any thing.

I never lied about any thing.

Then who is the middle aged woman you're referring to???

I predict you're going to be the biggest liar on this board. And that's saying a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back