Hello to each & everyone of you nice peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that all you've got

It's all you're worth.

You're a really mean lady! I've been nothing a really nice person and all I get from people are troll comments!

Do you think everyone on this board is a female??? Or is that a lie you project to protect your fragile 15 year old mind?

You're really in for an education. Why don't you go back to the Barney board where you belong, child.

And here's another clue for your infant brain to try and decipher. My Avatar is based on Mickey, not Minnie. Although that might be a decade or two before your time.

So you're claiming to be middle aged, or you're saying RadioMAN is a woman.

Either way, you're a liar.

Great first day on the board.

You're going to give Twoofmatters a run for her money as "chief liar in charge".

I never lied about any thing.

Then who is the middle aged woman you're referring to???

I predict you're going to be the biggest liar on this board. And that's saying a lot.

The odds on that are not very good seeing how I never lie!

Do you really drink Hamm's and smoke Marlboros?

I didn't think anybody drank Hamm's anymore...I wasn't even sure they still made it
!

You said you didn't know who Emma was at the beginning of the thread....that's a lie.

Who are you talking to?

Why do you have a pic of Anne Frank in as your avy?

She likes to play hide and go seek.
Anne-Frank-Hide-and-seek-Champion-1942-1944.jpg

It's all you're worth.

You're a really mean lady! I've been nothing a really nice person and all I get from people are troll comments!

Do you think everyone on this board is a female??? Or is that a lie you project to protect your fragile 15 year old mind?

You're really in for an education. Why don't you go back to the Barney board where you belong, child.

And here's another clue for your infant brain to try and decipher. My Avatar is based on Mickey, not Minnie. Although that might be a decade or two before your time.

:eek: There's men here??

I predict you're going to be the biggest liar on this board. And that's saying a lot.

So the part about a school aged child drinking beer and smoking is the truth?

That would make you a criminal. Unless you are lying.
dont forget that "cant make phone calls after 8pm because her strict parents"
LOL

It's all you're worth.

You sound menopausal. My grandma got all bitchy when was going through that.

You sound menopausal. My grandma got all bitchy when was going through that.

Solace. confirmed.

So the part about a school aged child drinking beer and smoking is the truth?

That would make you a criminal. Unless you are lying.

I know a lot of University students who are old enough to drink and smoke. So why would you question it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back