Hello

Zombie_Pundit

May 12, 2014
Hello!

I am Zombie Pundit. You can take that to mean a pundit who comments on zombie-related issues or the zombie of one who was once a pundit... both could be true statements.

Can you really tell the difference between a room full of pundits and a horde of the undead?

I am another PE2K refugee. Actually, I stopped posting on PE2K years before the site was shut down. I thought I would go check on the place and to my surprise a MB with well over a million posts seems to have been deleted. Yahoo drives running out of space, maybe?

In any case, I have found my way here and I hope to contribute to the discussions.

Welcome, Zombie Pundit, hope you enjoy the place.

When the discussions get to be too much, the Lounge is a great refuge.

So you're a zombie. Finally, an honest person on the boards! :D Being a zombie your going to starve rather quickly. ;) You'll never get me though. :tinfoil:

Welcome.

Hello, Zombie_Pundit...

04387212.jpg

Welcome to the USMB..

Hello!

I am Zombie Pundit. You can take that to mean a pundit who comments on zombie-related issues or the zombie of one who was once a pundit... both could be true statements.

Can you really tell the difference between a room full of pundits and a horde of the undead?

I am another PE2K refugee. Actually, I stopped posting on PE2K years before the site was shut down. I thought I would go check on the place and to my surprise a MB with well over a million posts seems to have been deleted. Yahoo drives running out of space, maybe?

In any case, I have found my way here and I hope to contribute to the discussions.

Yo! Zombie_Pundit,

I am really happy you found your way here and hope you find some interesting times. :D

Hello!

Welcome!

1389365998169266_animate.gif

Forum List

Back