Hello

Hi!
I am new. Welcome me please.
Welcome to the site, Ima. What the HECK is a fagina?
My name is Ima Fagina. I am French Canadian.
Well, Fagina is REAL close to Vagina, that's why I asked.
Dont Italians call gay men fagilas? Maybe they call gay women faginas. To me this sounds like what a gay Italian woman would say about herself.

I’m a fagina.
Ha-ha!

Hi!
I am new. Welcome me please.
Welcome to the site, Ima. What the HECK is a fagina?
My name is Ima Fagina. I am French Canadian.
Well, Fagina is REAL close to Vagina, that's why I asked.
Dont Italians call gay men fagilas? Maybe they call gay women faginas. To me this sounds like what a gay Italian woman would say about herself.

I’m a fagina.
I agree.

Today very depressing. I feel violated and abused. Almost black and blue in my mind like Maybe tomorrow will be frabjous ?
What would you say to me if I said bonjour sava?
I would say I am a married woman do not talk to me. We are here for introduce only and nothing more.
You’re not French. In junior high I learned one thing in french.

Bonjour sava. Basically hello

Pamal etwa. Basically fine thank you.

Sava bein marsh. Nice to meet you.....

So did i offend you by saying hello in French? Or did my 7th grade teacher teach me something dirty and tell me it means hello?

Today very depressing. I feel violated and abused. Almost black and blue in my mind like Maybe tomorrow will be frabjous ?
I'm going to look up the word "sava"................
I would say I am a married woman do not talk to me. We are here for introduce only and nothing more.

So did i offend you by saying hello in French? Or did my 7th grade teacher teach me something dirty and tell me it means hello?
I will not answer your question on French Language. I could have told you that you are incorrect, it is not sava, you might have meant ca va.
I am here for hello and that is it. I am not here for entertainment and you are not going to abuse me like a dancer at a gentleman's club.
I am a woman. Learn to respect that. Thank you.
Au revoir

Canuckian French is probably a little different than mainland French, Cajun French, or Haitian Creole French.

I am asking moderation team to change my name to Ima F.
I am tired of the mental and verbal abuse.
Shame on you animals for attacking a woman such as myself.

Forum List

Back