Hello

I was supposed to be named Irma, but my parents argued and I became Ima. Why is people making fun of my name?
Well, "Fagina" DOES sound like a last name that you made up.
That is the name I took from my husband when I got married. Is this problem?

if you say so - howeverrrrrrrrrrr......... do you think it was smart to use your real name on the interwebs?

ps ( i don't believe you one bit )

I was supposed to be named Irma, but my parents argued and I became Ima. Why is people making fun of my name?
OK, thank you. It's just that Fagina is SO close to the word vagina. THAT'S why I question the validity of your last name.
If this makes problem I inquire to team to change. But I feel discrimination and quite sad at this time.

if you say so - howeverrrrrrrrrrr......... do you think it was smart to use your real name on the interwebs?

Is there rule to not use real name. I was think of creating linked in account. Should I use a different name?

OK, thank you. It's just that Fagina is SO close to the word vagina. THAT'S why I question the validity of your last name.
If this makes problem I inquire to team to change. But I feel discrimination and quite sad at this time.
Just be thankful you don't have the middle name of Rose and the last name of Bush..............

Is there rule to not use real name. I was think of creating linked in account. Should I use a different name?
You CAN use your real name if you want.

Today very depressing. I feel violated and abused. Almost black and blue in my mind like Maybe tomorrow will be frabjous ?

you can use any name you want. thing to watch out for, is if you were to use your real name - one can easliy find out more about you. you should be careful is all i'm saying.

are you new to the interwebs?

Today very depressing. I feel violated and abused. Almost black and blue in my mind like Maybe tomorrow will be frabjous ?

why? go into the 'coffee shop' for light hearted fun - that might cheer you up.

you can use any name you want. thing to watch out for, is if you were to use your real name - one can easliy find out more about you. you should be careful is all i'm saying.

I am new to internet, but what about all people on say linked in? They have name is it false?

I am new to internet, but what about all people on say linked in? They have name is it false?

linkedin is different than an message board.

Forum List

Back