HELP: ICE question, thinking about calling ice on the illegals at my job

so I work at a restaurant in Boston, the entire back of the house is illegal,, A new one came in today, he smiled at me cocky, thinking I’m one of the white libs in Boston who will kiss his ass...
I can tell he’s one of the ones from the caravan.
An invader.. I’m sick of it every few days we hire a new one.

This one the cocky smile he gave me has me beyond pissed..

My question is if I call ice on him will they arrest the entire kitchen staff?? Or just him.. I need to work..

Anyone here in the gov or familiar with ice as what will happen if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous? Many of them are in ms 13.. not trying to be murdered over a dish washer..
I don't understand, if you are already working there, why do you need work? Aren't you both working there, and don't you have seniority?
If they arrest the entire kitchen we will be closed for months

. . . and this restaurant is probably, knowingly hiring illegals with fake documentation? And they will be shut down?

Angry-Cat-Good-Meme-05.jpg

That will teach them a lesson. As for you, stop being a hypocrite like the internationalists and "progressives." Do your beliefs mean anything, or do they only go as far as your wallet is concerned? Stand up for your principals.

Maybe before you blow the whistle, update your resume, save up a month's rent, and bills, etc., get a letter of recommendation from your immediate supervisor, and alert any friendly folks in the restaurant that feel the same as you about this issue, before you go and drop the dime. Strategize this move.

It is employers like this that are part of the problem, and the only way they ever learn and the nation can have the corruption rooted out is if the change STARTS with the grass roots.

For I have said it before, and I will say it again. The establishment left AND right have no plans to solve this, quite the reverse actually. This place is a corporate police state democracy, the candidate are pre-ordained and "democracy," is an illusion. They have made it known since the 90's that they want to create an economic and political union in North America, just like the EU in Europe. If this doesn't appeal to you? What are YOU going to do?

If you think a wall is going to be built with the current representation, and with the current judiciary? You are nuts. They will have their NAU, whether the folks want it or not, it is just a matter of if it happens in 25, 50 or 100 years time.
I can't believe you swallowed OP's bait.
He's making up the whole thing, Mister Beale. Nothing in jits' story makes any sense whatever. It's just trolling for hatred. He lives on it.

Jitts and White Maga Man are both reverse leftist shills.

Jitts fails the hardest, though.

so I work at a restaurant in Boston, the entire back of the house is illegal,, A new one came in today, he smiled at me cocky, thinking I’m one of the white libs in Boston who will kiss his ass...

My question is if I call ice on him will they arrest the entire kitchen staff?? Or just him.. I need to work..

Anyone here in the gov or familiar with ice as what will happen if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous? Many of them are in ms 13.. not trying to be murdered over a dish washer..
Turn yer boss in for hiring them.
Why they were givin work identification numbers from Democrats? Arrest democrats
Lol, If they have work or taxpayer IDs they aren't illegal, and "Democrats" don't give them out, the US government does.

Try again

The fact that you are even asking us....

C'mon

you know perfectly what to do with the scum!..ok?
I do! But I don’t want to not work for 2 months, and I’m not trying to be murdered by because of a dish washer..
I just want this fcuk to be deported
He’ll find new hires. He doesn’t want to be out of business anymore than you do.
It would take months to find help,, and he would have to pay higher wages
He might have to pay a fair wage and hire Americans?

How horrible.
I know you would hate that.. your latta will go up lol
If you don't like illegals working you are gonna hafta punish the folks who hire them. That's the only way it's gonna stop. Your boss is committing a bigger crime than they are, have him arrested too.

I do! But I don’t want to not work for 2 months, and I’m not trying to be murdered by because of a dish washer..
He’ll find new hires. He doesn’t want to be out of business anymore than you do.

How horrible.
If you don't like illegals working you are gonna hafta punish the folks who hire them. That's the only way it's gonna stop. Your boss is committing a bigger crime then they are, have him arrested too.
Yes democrats.. I think they should be arrested

Why they were givin work identification numbers from Democrats? Arrest democrats
Lol, If they have work or taxpayer IDs they aren't illegal, and "Democrats" don't give them out, the US government does.

Try again
You are delusional or lack any information

I don't understand, if you are already working there, why do you need work? Aren't you both working there, and don't you have seniority?

. . . and this restaurant is probably, knowingly hiring illegals with fake documentation? And they will be shut down?

That will teach them a lesson. As for you, stop being a hypocrite like the internationalists and "progressives." Do your beliefs mean anything, or do they only go as far as your wallet is concerned? Stand up for your principals.

Maybe before you blow the whistle, update your resume, save up a month's rent, and bills, etc., get a letter of recommendation from your immediate supervisor, and alert any friendly folks in the restaurant that feel the same as you about this issue, before you go and drop the dime. Strategize this move.

It is employers like this that are part of the problem, and the only way they ever learn and the nation can have the corruption rooted out is if the change STARTS with the grass roots.

For I have said it before, and I will say it again. The establishment left AND right have no plans to solve this, quite the reverse actually. This place is a corporate police state democracy, the candidate are pre-ordained and "democracy," is an illusion. They have made it known since the 90's that they want to create an economic and political union in North America, just like the EU in Europe. If this doesn't appeal to you? What are YOU going to do?

If you think a wall is going to be built with the current representation, and with the current judiciary? You are nuts. They will have their NAU, whether the folks want it or not, it is just a matter of if it happens in 25, 50 or 100 years time.
He's making up the whole thing, Mister Beale. Nothing in jits' story makes any sense whatever. It's just trolling for hatred. He lives on it.

Ya think? I have a feeling he's a full of shit conservative.

Fail at what??

Yes, you should turn them in!

And when ICE shows up, make sure you’re there to point them out.

You’re a bad American if you don’t.

Yes, you should turn them in!

And when ICE shows up, make sure you’re there to point them out.

You’re a bad American if you don’t.
I’ll be there if Boston allows me to carry

How horrible.
If you don't like illegals working you are gonna hafta punish the folks who hire them. That's the only way it's gonna stop. Your boss is committing a bigger crime then they are, have him arrested too.
Doesn't matter what his political affiliation is if he's hiring illegals you need to turn him in. That's what will make a difference.

The fact that you are even asking us....

C'mon

you know perfectly what to do with the scum!..ok?

You’re just a sackless, chicken shit little pussy. You are whining and bitching here begging for ‘advice’ because you know will NEVER do anything - ever - in the real world, you fucking coward.

Are you opposed to the deportation of illegals?

With due process, of course not.

Haha...”due process”.....is that because you know our due process has no teeth?
...?

I know it does.

Try again
You are delusional or lack any information
You are making shit up. This story is not true.

Come back when you have a real story.

If you’re putting a low wage job over our nation; you’ve got some serious priority issues...

How horrible.
Doesn't matter what his political affiliation is if he's hiring illegals you need to turn him in. That's what will make a difference.
So punish more Americans for the faults of democrats.. hmmm no I’m good

If you can prove your boss has his own pipeline of illegals could get his ass in big ringer.

If you can prove your boss has his own pipeline of illegals could get his ass in big ringer.
Why is it my bosses job to do democrats work??

... if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous?

What a chicken dick. You were talking about knocking on doors in context with hunting them down and shooting them just the other day and now you're pissing your pants when they came right to you? What a pussy. I thought you were a cowboy. Militia boy and whatnot. lololol.

Forum List

Back