HELP: ICE question, thinking about calling ice on the illegals at my job

He might have to pay a fair wage and hire Americans?

How horrible.
I know you would hate that.. your latta will go up lol
If you don't like illegals working you are gonna hafta punish the folks who hire them. That's the only way it's gonna stop. Your boss is committing a bigger crime then they are, have him arrested too.
Yes democrats.. I think they should be arrested
Doesn't matter what his political affiliation is if he's hiring illegals you need to turn him in. That's what will make a difference.
So punish more Americans for the faults of democrats.. hmmm no I’m good
How is his chioce to hire illegal workers the Democrat's fault?

(This oughta be good)

... if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous?

What a chicken dick. You were talking about knocking on doors in context with hunting them down and shooting them just the other day and now you're pissing your pants when they came right to you? What a pussy. I thought you were a cowboy. Militia boy and whatnot. lololol.
I live in a city with 7000 El SalvadorIan’s and I can’t carry of course I want to stay Anonymous .. if I lived in New Mexico I’d be shooting up the desert

I know you would hate that.. your latta will go up lol
If you don't like illegals working you are gonna hafta punish the folks who hire them. That's the only way it's gonna stop. Your boss is committing a bigger crime then they are, have him arrested too.
Doesn't matter what his political affiliation is if he's hiring illegals you need to turn him in. That's what will make a difference.

(This oughta be good)
Because it’s against the law to ask if you’re illegal lol retard

I guess I get no answers

For the record, iCE knows me by name...I report the wetback mowing my neighbors lawn if he can’t speak English.
So what will I expect when I contact them?

They will run your criminal history too. If you are comfortable with that….go for it. LOL
Are you saying I can be prosecuted for reporting something ?? You are a corrupt democrat

(This oughta be good)
Lol, do you really believe that?

The immigration reform act of 1986 (Regan era) requires all employees to provide proof to employers that they can legally work in the U.S. Employers are required to verify the eligibility status of all employees, even those they know are U.S. citizens.

"They can't ask"!!

You're hilarious!!

(This oughta be good)

The immigration reform act of 1986 (Regan era) requires all employees to provide proof to employers that they can legally work in the U.S. Employers are required to verify the eligibility status of all employees, even those they know are U.S. citizens.

"They can't ask"!!

You're hilarious!!
It’s up to Congress to pass immigration laws not some American trying to make a living. And some place like. Sanctuary cities it’s against the law

(This oughta be good)

"They can't ask"!!

You're hilarious!!
It’s up to Congress to pass immigration laws not some American trying to make a living. And some place like. Sanctuary cities it’s against the law
I smell deflection!!

And it's not a good smell.

so I work at a restaurant in Boston, the entire back of the house is illegal,, A new one came in today, he smiled at me cocky, thinking I’m one of the white libs in Boston who will kiss his ass...
I can tell he’s one of the ones from the caravan.
An invader.. I’m sick of it every few days we hire a new one.

This one the cocky smile he gave me has me beyond pissed..

My question is if I call ice on him will they arrest the entire kitchen staff?? Or just him.. I need to work..

Anyone here in the gov or familiar with ice as what will happen if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous? Many of them are in ms 13.. not trying to be murdered over a dish washer..

Why are you hiring them? You said every few days WE hire a new one. Why are you doing that?

(This oughta be good)

"They can't ask"!!

You're hilarious!!
I smell deflection!!

It’s just facts

so I work at a restaurant in Boston, the entire back of the house is illegal,, A new one came in today, he smiled at me cocky, thinking I’m one of the white libs in Boston who will kiss his ass...

My question is if I call ice on him will they arrest the entire kitchen staff?? Or just him.. I need to work..

Anyone here in the gov or familiar with ice as what will happen if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous? Many of them are in ms 13.. not trying to be murdered over a dish washer..

Why are you hiring them? You said every few days WE hire a new one. Why are you doing that?
Put your thinking cap on

(This oughta be good)

"They can't ask"!!

You're hilarious!!
I smell deflection!!

It’s just facts
Like "they can't ask"?

Put your thinking cap on
Then who is the criminal here? It’s your employer.

"They can't ask"!!

You're hilarious!!
I smell deflection!!

It’s just facts
Like "they can't ask"?
Sanctuary cites no

Put your thinking cap on
Then who is the criminal here? It’s your employer.
No it’s democrats in Congress that refuse to change the law

"They can't ask"!!

You're hilarious!!
I smell deflection!!

It’s just facts
Like "they can't ask"?
Sanctuary cites no
Lol, you are hilarious!!!

Tell us another one!

I smell deflection!!

It’s just facts
Like "they can't ask"?
Sanctuary cites no
Lol, you are hilarious!!!

Tell us another one!
Facts

"They can't ask"!!

You're hilarious!!
I smell deflection!!

It’s just facts
Like "they can't ask"?
Sanctuary cites no
Let’s face it. Immigration is a tool the rich use to keep wages down. Flood the market with low wage workers is a double edge sword. It’s one way the gap between the rich and middle class has widened. Think about it.

Your wife might have started a cleaning service but she would have charged $25 hr. That would have helped the middle class out but cost the rich more.

So the rich flooded the market with low wage workers. This has hurt the middle class and saved the rich billions of dollars.

You need to realize the republicans did this to us. You keep crying about illegal workers but ignore the class warfare that’s been waged on you

Forum List

Back