Help me out. Which is an assault weapon?

Which is an Assault Weapon?

• Option A with wood stock.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option B with Plastic Stock.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Anything that shoots bullets.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trump Sucks.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
We need to know friends.

We will call this one A.

View attachment 179326

Or B?

View attachment 179327

The ones that were previously banned.

Criteria of an assault weapon

DXDy3r0WkAEcJ2X.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say, whatever one was most recently used by our Military (or a resemblance of such ability) in a war like setting , and meant to Kill as many humans as possible with as much damage to their organs, in the shortest amount of time....

[Poll question]: Which is an Assault Weapon?
Insofar as there is no current and universally accepted definition of "assault weapon," in the abstract, one cannot say which of the firearms pictured in the OP is an assault weapon. What one can do is define "assault weapon" and, using that definition, specify which firearm is an assault weapon, provide one has enough information about the pictured rifles to do so.

The U.S. Army has its own definition of "assault rifle," but I don't know if it has a definition of "assault weapon."

The very substance of the definitionalism found in the OP and poll question is but a clear illustration of the equivocation (by dint of vagueness and/or ambiguity) on which gun-rights advocates have long relied.
That said, the gun industry's traditional definition of an "assault rifle" is a weapon the military generally uses and has "select fire capabilities," or the capability to switch between semi-automatic or a fully automatic mode. However, the civilian AR-15s do not have the select fire capabilities, only semi-automatic settings, so the firearms industry insists they are not an actual assault rifle or assault weapon. (Source)

Last edited:
Some stupid shit gun control nut today said it would be okay for a homeowner to own a revolver, but the revolver can only be a single shot revolver...:auiqs.jpg:

We need to know friends.

We will call this one A.

View attachment 179326

Or B?

View attachment 179327
Either one can be an assault weapon if you use it to attack someone.

What if I just club someone with it, still an assault weapon?
It is a weapon and you did assault someone so technically yes which was basically my point any type of gun can technically be an assault weapon which is why the term assault weapon is rather silly.

Nope, this is over-kill........
gustav-735x413.jpg
Are you upset that the govt. is infringing your 2nd amendment rights by not allowing you to own that gun?
There's always one idiot that feels the need to chime in with stupidity. Thanks for being that idiot. :thup:

Besides, I want a tactical nuke...........

(If you believe that, about the nuke, I have a shitload of bridges for sale........)

Forum List

Back