Help me out. Which is an assault weapon?

Which is an Assault Weapon?

• Option A with wood stock.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option B with Plastic Stock.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Anything that shoots bullets.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trump Sucks.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Nope, this is over-kill........
gustav-735x413.jpg
Are you upset that the govt. is infringing your 2nd amendment rights by not allowing you to own that gun?
There's always one idiot that feels the need to chime in with stupidity. Thanks for being that idiot. :thup:

Besides, I want a tactical nuke...........

(If you believe that, about the nuke, I have a shitload of bridges for sale........)
Oh and besides, if I had the money I could own one, something you obviously didn't know......

gustav-735x413.jpg
Are you upset that the govt. is infringing your 2nd amendment rights by not allowing you to own that gun?
There's always one idiot that feels the need to chime in with stupidity. Thanks for being that idiot. :thup:

(If you believe that, about the nuke, I have a shitload of bridges for sale........)
Oh and besides, if I had the money I could own one, something you obviously didn't know......
Germany would never ship it to you (it may not even exist anymore, I haven't looked it up). But besides that, if it was smaller and American, you still probably wouldn't be allowed to own it.

gustav-735x413.jpg

Germany would never ship it to you (it may not even exist anymore, I haven't looked it up). But besides that, if it was smaller and American, you still probably wouldn't be allowed to own it.
Yup, a clueless idiot.......

Artillery and Self Propelled Weapons For Sale – MILWEB Classifieds

gustav-735x413.jpg

There weren't any in the US, plus several of them said:

De-activated to UK/EU spec.

The one's in the US are mostly bought up now and yes sherlock, they have been deactivated. As a living historian and reenactor I know many people who own a variety of tanks, armored vehicles and artillery as well as full auto light and heavy machine guns.

The one's in the US are mostly bought up now and yes sherlock, they have been deactivated. As a living historian and reenactor I know many people who own a variety of tanks, armored vehicles and artillery as well as full auto light and heavy machine guns.
Armor Page 1
Want to buy a tank?

None are assault weapons.

One pull of the trigger = one bullet fired means that unless you have a fully automatic machine gun, you do not have an assault weapon.

You need a special permit to own a machine gun aka assault weapon and they are not easy to get.

There are others.

Like this one.

Well. Then you have the home made cannon that shoot bowling balls.

There are others.

Like this one.

Well. Then you have the home made cannon that shoot bowling balls.

When the NSSA (North South Skirmish Association) have their competitions the cannons sometimes fire cement filled coffee cans and sometimes round concrete ball.

We need to know friends.

We will call this one A.

View attachment 179326

Or B?

View attachment 179327
An assault weapon is whatever a given lawmaking body designates it to be, its definition being a matter of law.

There, you're all helped out.
you mean you have no fking clue? figures. me either. define assault weapon first.
A weapon I take affront to...

I am taken aback by your be affronted.

We need to know friends.

We will call this one A.

View attachment 179326

Or B?

View attachment 179327
An assault weapon is whatever a given lawmaking body designates it to be, its definition being a matter of law.

There, you're all helped out.
you mean you have no fking clue? figures. me either. define assault weapon first.
A weapon I take affront to...

I am taken aback by your be affronted.
Post haste...

c2c25169-2d6b-492d-a1d6-e2e4ed0c7290_zpsbcubz8zj.jpg

d3b05c3d-7d54-456d-b088-78d3aab0e565_zpsypfmddla.jpg

Pistol grip, adjustable stock, shortened barrel, incorporated ammunition carrier, a scary black hue...better ban it just it case.

I'm open to learning so show the stats if you can regarding I think 10 shots in 10 seconds is enough.

I'd like to see the stat of how many successful self defenses needed 15,20,25 shots? Usually one two or three in the dead guy I would think?

I'm open to learning so show the stats if you can regarding I think 10 shots in 10 seconds is enough.

I'd like to see the stat of how many successful self defenses needed 15,20,25 shots? Usually one two or three in the dead guy I would think?

You ever been in woods with gloves on chasing off coyotes or bobcats with your dog? You want to remember the extra cartridges and fumble with them? Or get charged by a bear 40 miles from cell phone reception??

Or run off looters at your strip mall store when the police are saving drowning victims and can't bother protecting your $300,000 of inventory?

Forum List

Back