Help Me Pick a 'Nom de Plume'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Sherry and a couple of PMs... I have thought of a name. Y'all are now welcome to carry on with the derailing. Thread has served its purpose.

I'm quite surprised that only one poster picked up on the deliberate self-mocking in the OP... a book what I wrote... :lmao: I would have thought one of our Brit posters would have gotten that joke - shame on you Swagger!.... it's a line stolen from British Comedy duo Morcombe & Wise. I had hoped that one of the ranters would have taken the bait... alas, no. :lol:

Thanks to Sherry and a couple of PMs... I have thought of a name. Y'all are now welcome to carry on with the derailing. Thread has served its purpose.

I'm quite surprised that only one poster picked up on the deliberate self-mocking in the OP... a book what I wrote... :lmao: I would have thought one of our Brit posters would have gotten that joke - shame on you Swagger!.... it's a line stolen from British Comedy duo Morcombe & Wise. I had hoped that one of the ranters would have taken the bait... alas, no. :lol:

Oh, my word. You're actually going to go beyond the logical typo claim into "I did that thar on purpose, herp-a-derp."

I gotta note the date.

Oh, my word. You're actually going to go beyond the logical typo claim into "I did that thar on purpose, herp-a-derp."

I gotta note the date.

Morecambe And Wise - Television Tropes & Idioms

A legendary British comic double act, both of whom got OBEs. Consisted of Eric Morecambe (John Eric Bartholomew, 14 May 1926 – 28 May 1984), (the dark-haired "funny man") and Ernie Wise (Ernest Wiseman, 27 November 1925 – 21 March 1999) (the blond-haired "Straight Man"). A running trope of theirs was that Ernie considered himself a talented playwright and would ask the guests to take roles in the latest "play what I wrote". This allowed spoofs of various famous plays with Eric always being a Large Ham or otherwise messing the performance up. Generally hilarity ensued

I appreciate that this may be above your intellectual pay grade but some of us are capable of mocking ourselves. And... the phrase always makes me laugh.

On the bright side, I never drag other people's family into my whining at others. You're claim of treating others how you want to be treated also made me laugh... for that very reason. You're a lying twit, BD.

:rolleyes:

yeah, deliberate self mocking is certainly your strong suit. :eusa_hand:

:lol:

I gotta note the date.

A legendary British comic double act, both of whom got OBEs. Consisted of Eric Morecambe (John Eric Bartholomew, 14 May 1926 – 28 May 1984), (the dark-haired "funny man") and Ernie Wise (Ernest Wiseman, 27 November 1925 – 21 March 1999) (the blond-haired "Straight Man"). A running trope of theirs was that Ernie considered himself a talented playwright and would ask the guests to take roles in the latest "play what I wrote". This allowed spoofs of various famous plays with Eric always being a Large Ham or otherwise messing the performance up. Generally hilarity ensued

I appreciate that this may be above your intellectual pay grade but some of us are capable of mocking ourselves. And... the phrase always makes me laugh.

On the bright side, I never drag other people's family into my whining at others. You're claim of treating others how you want to be treated also made me laugh... for that very reason. You're a lying twit, BD.

And you're an arrogant git that would likely drown while too stupid to come in out of the rain.

I gotta note the date.

Buela Bullshit

Perfection. :lol:

:thup:

meh... that's like an insult from a developmently stunted 10 year old with a Disney fixation.

Big Fartz said:
Banana_Derp.png

:thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back