Help President obama Kick Start WWIII

Second City is nearly always ahead of the curve.

I don't know. I used to watch some Second City Television.

That was usually pretty good.

The present Second City "Network" I am not that familiar with. But if the rest of their material is as good as the one highlighted in the OP, then I guess you know what you are talkin' about.

By the way, the lady in your present avie picture is cute. But she looks a bit plastic.

Last edited:
Well geee... here I figured the obama butt licking squad here would be all over this backing it 100%.

We all know they worship their messiah, obama... :eusa_eh:

Sorry mods... should have put this in satire... I think... it just seems so real. We have people just like those in the video here.

I wish we could skip world war 3 and go straight to world war 4. Swords and spears and shit. That would kick ass.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Nah we'll have at least a few swords.

If they are already talking about WWIV, swords might be horded and all we'll see is a lot of bartar.

He's almost doing as good of a job at it as Bush II
It's a three and a half minute long video. You posted seconds after I started the thread. You didn't even watch the video.

Maybe you'd prefer to just threaten me again aye buttglow.

And you responded just two minutes after he did, so be honest...who helped you do that math?

I guess that video hits WAY to close to home for our board obama ass kissing club here.

Poor little ignorant fools.

Forum List

Back