Help with Baby names

UsaPride

Mar 13, 2004
Hey all. We just found out that my brothers wife is pregnant, YAY!! Of course the thought goes to baby names. If it's a girl, her initials will be D. J. R. If it's a boy, his initials will be K. B. H. Their last name is White, so it's not that hard to blend in.
So people, give me some names. I know how creative you all can be, LOL!! :D

They have initials they want, but no names? Or...are they trying to make you *guess* the names they have picked out already?

Okay, they have a daughter whose initials are K. B. H. They have a son whose initials are D. J. R. They're just playing with different names now so they're thinking of using Kayla's initails for the boy, or David's initials for the girl. Since they were pregnant with David, they were set on a girls name being Destiny, so they may still go with that this go around.

Damn, am I confused.. :) Never log on here while at work, apparently.

Sorry, I know what I'm trying to say, I must not be saying it very well though. LOL!
I have initials here, lol, now I need names to go with them.
Girl's initials - D. J. R. (first name, more than likely will be Destiny)
Boy's initials - K. B. H.
Last name is White.
Hope that was clearer.
***never post while talking on the phone*** :D

I like "stinky"..can't go wrong, fits em both, male/female, well at least for a year.

I know where I got confused - they each have 3 initials PLUS a last name.. They have one-too-many names. :)

Shattered said:
I know where I got confused - they each have 3 initials PLUS a last name.. They have one-too-many names. :)
Huh! You got confused from the start...
You are BLONDE, right? No lies.:rotflmao:

Mr. P said:
Huh! You got confused from the start...
You are BLONDE, right? No lies.:rotflmao:

Nope. No lie. :p My pics floating around here somewhere..

UsaPride said:
Sorry, I know what I'm trying to say, I must not be saying it very well though. LOL!
I have initials here, lol, now I need names to go with them.
Girl's initials - D. J. R. (first name, more than likely will be Destiny)
Boy's initials - K. B. H.
Last name is White.
Hope that was clearer.
***never post while talking on the phone*** :D

D.J.R. Destiny Janay Raina White

Still trying to come up with some cool guy name. Always give a guy a normal name to be called by, it gives them a better chance in life. Middle names are the place to get creative when naming a guy.

no1tovote4 said:
D.J.R. Destiny Janay Raina White

Still trying to come up with some cool guy name. Always give a guy a normal name to be called by, it gives them a better chance in life. Middle names are the place to get creative when naming a guy.

See, another reason why "Stinky" fits so well? :poke:

You can use the names my 4 month old nephew has outgrown..

He was:

Pack & Puke - Month 1.
Shit & Spit - Month 2.
Twitch & Bitch - Month 3.

Now he's Moo & Poo...

Shattered said:
Damn, am I confused.. :) Never log on here while at work, apparently.

I haven't followed this either.
What difference are the initials as long as they don't spell anything abusive or obscene? It this just the preference of the parents that the child have these particular initials?

Joz said:
I haven't followed this either.
What difference are the initials as long as they don't spell anything abusive or obscene? It this just the preference of the parents that the child have these particular initials?

It appears to me that the daughter would be named after the father using only initials and vice versa.

Kayla being the wife is an assumption, but I think a good guess as well.

David being the brother is also a guess.

You can always do what my wife and I have started doing with our son....

We go to the clerk of the court every year (well at least last year) AND OFFICIALLY CHANGE HIS NAME to something else. Of course we still call him by his REAL birth name, and when he is 18 we will make sure that we officially change it to the birth name, but we are having fun trying to decide what to call name him next.

Granola Eater
Screaming Monster
Monkey Head

You get the idea, right?

I have always been partial to names that are the same forward as backward, like Otto or Bob....

Best of luck with the new family member!

Forum List

Back