Help with healthy snack suggestions please.

Wow, looks like I am not the only one that snacks on peanuts.
Have you tried the Planters Sweet and Spicy peanuts? They're spicy!

1680571720907.png

Here is the next problem, especia!ly with peanuts or chocolate with intentions of moderstion...I cant resist eating more of them! Peanuts are great, I love peanut butter. I go through jars with my dog like noones business. If its peanuts in a jar, I wiill constsntly grab handfuls. The will power is difficult to find sometimes, espeically if going through some heavy life issues.

grapes are a pain to maintain.

I agree...but I found a way.

Fill a plastic solo cup with grapes and fill it with water.

Dump it out & fill it again...keep doing that until they are "rinsed" and then eat them right out of the cup.

When y'r done throw the cup away. :banana:

Hah. Maple Syruo would be a bad idea. It is so sweet I even avoid eating pancakes. I'd be better off eating granola bars relstive to that tbh.

Try bacon and maple syrup on vanilla ice creme. sprinkle a couple walnuts or something to be healthful!

gotta try it just once before you die !! LOL

Here is the next problem, especia!ly with peanuts or chocolate with intentions of moderstion...I cant resist eating more of them! Peanuts are great, I love peanut butter. I go through jars with my dog like noones business. If its peanuts in a jar, I wiill constsntly grab handfuls. The will power is difficult to find sometimes, espeically if going through some heavy life issues.
Boiled eggs.

Chocolate pudding, low fat whip cream, and crumble up a graham cracker...tastes just like a french silk pie & it's healthy for you!

If you like chocolate pie, you can make a chocolate cream pie with sugar free chocolate pudding mix and whipped cream with your favorite sweetener.

Use a graham cracker pie crust, less fat, less carbs, better tasting.

Use 1/2 cup less liquid in the making of the pudding mix (I use the cook and serve pudding mix, I think it tastes better).
Pour into the pie shell, cover it, and place in fridge for 2 hours.

Whip your whipping cream with your favorite sweetener, or you can get a tub of Cool Whip Sugar Free topping.

Put the Cool Whip on top of the cooled pie, and there you have it.

Tastes pretty good. I've made a few of them in the past 10 years, and most people don't even know they are sugar free.
Lots of carbs though.

Make your own granola bars with peanut butter and banana.
All sorts of recipes on Youtube for that.

For snax, I will usually eat carrots, celery, or cleaned, fresh jalapenos with cream cheese filling. Oh so good.

Instead of eating potato chips, try to eat some pretzels, they are not exactly healthy but they are much healthier than potato chips!

Oven baked pretzels, not fried.

v9Ned1Q.jpg

Last edited:
Orange-Juice-Ice-Cubes.jpg
Learned about this from Miss Nancy's Romper Room on television when I was A kid pour juice in ice tray put a sheet of Suran Wrap over it stick tooth picks in and freeze. The tooth picks make a nice little handel to hold the juice cube its like a litle pop sickle and healthy.

Apples, watermelon, cucumbers, celery, peanuts, pistachios, almonds, walnuts, blueberries, oranges, peppers and peaches will pretty much all heart healthy snacks that will make your sticker peck out.

Orange-Juice-Ice-Cubes.jpg
Learned about this from Miss Nancy's Romper Room on television when I was A kid pour juice in ice tray put a sheet of Suran Wrap over it stick tooth picks in and freeze. The tooth picks make a nice little handel to hold the juice cube its like a litle pop sickle and healthy.

I hanker for a hunk a cheese yaaaahooooo :banana:

Forum List

Back