🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Her Highness apologizes to Trump- supporters

Who knows that comment might end being her Mitt Romney 47% moment.
when trumps 47% moment going to come?
It may already have his comments early in the Republican primaries about Hispanics was pretty bad.
maybe Clinton should say "some are good people" like trump did when he called mexicans rapists
Maybe but the reality is saying something stupid a couple of months before an election is going to be more damaging than saying it a year out.

It may already have his comments early in the Republican primaries about Hispanics was pretty bad.
maybe Clinton should say "some are good people" like trump did when he called mexicans rapists
Maybe but the reality is saying something stupid a couple of months before an election is going to be more damaging than saying it a year out.
should I list off all the offensive stuff trump has said just this month alone? it might take me awhile, the list would pretty long lol

She meant to say "most not half" of Trump's supporters are deplorables.

should I list off all the offensive stuff trump has said just this month alone? it might take me awhile, the list would pretty long lol
Should I list off all the lies Hillary has told just this month alone? That also would take awile as it to is a pretty long list there are a lot of people who find being lied to over and over offensive also. Yes I know Trump has told his fair share as well which is why both candidates pretty much suck add in Jill Steins recent legal issue and Gary Johnsons Aleppo brain freeze and the people are 0-4 on a decent Presidential choice.

Should I list off all the lies Hillary has told just this month alone? That also would take awile as it to is a pretty long list there are a lot of people who find being lied to over and over offensive also. Yes I know Trump has told his fair share as well which is why both candidates pretty much suck add in Jill Steins recent legal issue and Gary Johnsons Aleppo brain freeze and the people are 0-4 on a decent Presidential choice.
about what email conspiracies and benghazi nonsense? do you think anyone but die hard right wingers pay attention to that?

I wish someone wouldve gone after Bush for 9/11, Iraq, Katrina, the recession etc etc etc half as hard as they went after clinton for her fucking email account.

about what email conspiracies and benghazi nonsense? do you think anyone but die hard right wingers pay attention to that?

I wish someone wouldve gone after Bush for 9/11, Iraq, Katrina, the recession etc etc etc half as hard as they went after clinton for her fucking email account.
This was never about an e-mail account it was about having a private server set up in her own house without permission and sending and receiving classified information on it. Facts which have been confirmed by both the State Departements Inspector General report and the FBI investigation report again I know the FBI did not recommend criminal charges but they also did not dismiss the seriousness of her actions. The fact you think this was about nothing other than a private e-mail accout shows how truly blindly partisan you are and makes any further discussion with you a waste of time.

Forum List

Back