Here are some interagation techniques used during WWII. Please compare

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015

Notice they are the same ones that are in place today such as sending people to different countries. It was the same ones people complained about yeas ago. I wish some people would get some perspective.

Is that like "interrogation techniques", only less literate?

Is that like "interrogation techniques", only less literate?

Thank you. I knew it was misspelled but I really didn't give a shit consider that no one other than you did.

You DO know that after WWII, there was a meeting of nations called the Geneva Conventions to decide how warfare should be waged and how POW's are to be treated, and that we have to comply with them, right?

You DO know that after WWII, there was a meeting of nations called the Geneva Conventions to decide how warfare should be waged and how POW's are to be treated, and that we have to comply with them, right?

NOpe. I actually think the geneva convention existed before that.

NOpe. I actually think the geneva convention existed before that.

Well, there were treaties before that called the Hague agreements, but the universally recognized Geneva Conventions are the ones negotiated in 1949.

Forum List

Back