Here are the 94 traitors that voted for cultural genocide

History, Sociology, Psycology and Cultural Anthropology is my background....... Think you can honestly compete?

Lol, another idiot making a claim to being an authority over the internet.

If you are an authority, then demonstrate it by your command of the pertinent facts, use of reason and argument.

Stop trying to win the argument with faux claims of authority.
Wanna compare credentials? come on, I dare ya. You can show me your 2nd grade graduation certificate, I'll show you my degrees...... :thup:
BTW, what pertinent facts do you wanna see there Sparky?

hilarious. Now your going to tell us you have a doctorate in three different fields and a masters degree in five others.

You are just a liar; that has been proven.
Nope, I have 3 Bachelors with minors, went to college for 12 years followed by decades of independent study...... Care to make a bigger ass out of yourself or are you satisfied with is current gargantuan size?

Ah shucks, those uppity n*ggers and n*gger lovers ruined your day........... May it happen every day...... :lmao:
Committing cultural genocide just sealed those politicians fates. I will enjoy that with a cold one. Ahhh....can't ruin something that every proud southerner is born with,takes a lot of ignorant brainwashing to make a self hating southerner....or becoming a politician looking to kiss whatever ass it takes to get re elected or move up the ladder.

How is removing a flag going to cause cultural genocide?

Also, if you were a real American the only flag you would display is the United States of America flag.

Not a flag of traitors to America who wanted to secede from the nation and killed thousands of Americans in their attempt to not be a part of the United States of America.

That's what that flag was made for and represents.

If you were a real patriot to our nation you would fly the United States of America flag.

You want to fly a flag of traitors which makes you a traitor.
You're about as nutty as he is...... Let me guess, high school history........

You mean the south didn't try to secede from the union?

Where did you go to school? Where ever it was you sure didn't get a honest education.

The south tried to leave the union because they wanted to own human beings as slaves.

That flag was created to represent people who killed thousands of Americans just to be able to leave the union.

If you actually believe that the civil war didn't happen you really need to go back to school and learn the honest history of our nation.
That was a seriously idiotic attempt at deflection.
Uummmm, talking about your uneducated, highly biased, seriously overgeneralized knowledge of that period in American history. Wanna try again or do you simply wish to dig that hole deeper.......?
History, Sociology, Psycology and Cultural Anthropology is my background....... Think you can honestly compete?

Ok so you don't care about honest and factual history.

No problem. That's your choice.

You just have to deal with people who were properly educated laughing at you.

So tell me, what happened in the United States of America from the year 1861 to 1865 that caused thousands of Americans to die?

Then tell me how thousands of humans who were held in the bondage of slavery became free in the the southern states of America?

Did the slave owners just decide one day to let all those slaves go all at once just because they felt like it?

No one has yet told me how removing the flag that traitors to America created and fought under while they killed thousands of American soldiers is cultural genocide.

How about answering my question?

If you are an authority, then demonstrate it by your command of the pertinent facts, use of reason and argument.

Wanna compare credentials? come on, I dare ya. You can show me your 2nd grade graduation certificate, I'll show you my degrees...... :thup:

hilarious. Now your going to tell us you have a doctorate in three different fields and a masters degree in five others.

Nope, I have 3 Bachelors with minors, went to college for 12 years followed by decades of independent study...... Care to make a bigger ass out of yourself or are you satisfied with is current gargantuan size?

How does you lying about your bullshit degrees make me an ass?

You are delusional; if you have the facts bring them, but till then all you do is run your bitch mouth.

The FACT is that the American work force cannot absorb illegal labor for an indefinite period of time and that should be obvious to anyone, even an idiot like you.

Committing cultural genocide just sealed those politicians fates. I will enjoy that with a cold one. Ahhh....can't ruin something that every proud southerner is born with,takes a lot of ignorant brainwashing to make a self hating southerner....or becoming a politician looking to kiss whatever ass it takes to get re elected or move up the ladder.

Also, if you were a real American the only flag you would display is the United States of America flag.

Not a flag of traitors to America who wanted to secede from the nation and killed thousands of Americans in their attempt to not be a part of the United States of America.

If you were a real patriot to our nation you would fly the United States of America flag.

Where did you go to school? Where ever it was you sure didn't get a honest education.

The south tried to leave the union because they wanted to own human beings as slaves.

That flag was created to represent people who killed thousands of Americans just to be able to leave the union.

If you actually believe that the civil war didn't happen you really need to go back to school and learn the honest history of our nation.
Uummmm, talking about your uneducated, highly biased, seriously overgeneralized knowledge of that period in American history. Wanna try again or do you simply wish to dig that hole deeper.......?

So tell me, what happened in the United States of America from the year 1861 to 1865 that caused thousands of Americans to die?

Then tell me how thousands of humans who were held in the bondage of slavery became free in the the southern states of America?

Did the slave owners just decide one day to let all those slaves go all at once just because they felt like it?

No one has yet told me how removing the flag that traitors to America created and fought under while they killed thousands of American soldiers is cultural genocide.

They weren't trators because ver very few of them ever took an oath of loyalty to the US federal government. They took loyalty oaths only to their individual states.

Uuumm, where did I say it was?? :eusa_eh:
You do realize that there was decades of incidents and back and forth that eventually led up to the Civil War right? Or did yo think it simply happened overnight? Do you honestly believe everyone in the South were slave owners or that they all fought simply to preserve slavery?
Are you even aware of the culture of the time? That the culture (societal norms) was quite different than ours today?
Unlike those idiots (like yourself) who only see that era in history through blinders I, like many other historians look at the total from a neutral standpoint, understanding all the related cause and effect, all the nuances.

You are delusional; if you have the facts bring them, but till then all you do is run your bitch mouth.

The FACT is that the American work force cannot absorb illegal labor for an indefinite period of time and that should be obvious to anyone, even an idiot like you.
Boy are you pathetic. Clueless too...... :lmao:

http://www.scstatehouse.gov/votehistory.php?KEY=10618

Remember these 94 traitors come election day. The n!ggers no doubt will be re elected but doubtful most of the whites will be. Time to set up a reminder to get ALL registered white voters concerned for our heritage to the polls on election day... Everyone remember to thank the 20 that voted no for their service and do what we can to make sure they get re elected.

You are bullshit. This whole profile you created, from 'Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler' to you fake cheering for the South is nothing more than pure old libtard bullshit poseur agitation.

The history of the government it's supporters infiltrating dissident groups with ass hats like you, pretending to be one of the dissenters, then going out and doing things to cause the general public to hate the dissenters or view them as loony, etc, it is a very long record that probably goes back to the Pharoahs.

Go fuck yourself, you slimy, stupid piece of faketard shit. No Son of the South loves Adolf Fucking Hitler, fraud.

You are right. There is a long history of people pretending to be something they are not. The ones who carried out the Boston Tea Party dressed as Indians because they were afraid to own up to their own actions. However, Odiem is certainly in line with most other right wingers here.

Remember these 94 traitors come election day. The n!ggers no doubt will be re elected but doubtful most of the whites will be. Time to set up a reminder to get ALL registered white voters concerned for our heritage to the polls on election day... Everyone remember to thank the 20 that voted no for their service and do what we can to make sure they get re elected.

You are bullshit. This whole profile you created, from 'Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler' to you fake cheering for the South is nothing more than pure old libtard bullshit poseur agitation.

The history of the government it's supporters infiltrating dissident groups with ass hats like you, pretending to be one of the dissenters, then going out and doing things to cause the general public to hate the dissenters or view them as loony, etc, it is a very long record that probably goes back to the Pharoahs.

Go fuck yourself, you slimy, stupid piece of faketard shit. No Son of the South loves Adolf Fucking Hitler, fraud.

You are right. There is a long history of people pretending to be something they are not. The ones who carried out the Boston Tea Party dressed as Indians because they were afraid to own up to their own actions. However, Odiem is certainly in line with most other right wingers here.

No he is not in line with jack shit.

He is most likely a libtard poseur.

Hispanic population growth rates are slowing, Trumps numbers are growing, and technology advances say we wont need cheap black market labor for much longer.

All that = you are one stupid pretentious poseur.

*Real* Southerners know its us against them; working class people against corporate Masters of the Universe.

And you libtards are palying the corporate Masters game for them, so shame on you.

And we wont forget or forgive you.

Hispanic population growth rates are slowing, Trumps numbers are growing, and technology advances say we wont need cheap black market labor for much longer.

All that = you are one stupid pretentious poseur.
That part wasn't what you said that I was (appropriately) laughing hysterically at......... Moronic sputz. :lmao:

In that case, it's your duty as a proud right winger to join the sane group in opposing his racist ranting.

Born in Florida raised in Georgia. :) Smarter than most southerners and realize the truth about history and I don't suck republican cock such as you and MOST southerners do. Hitler was a great white man and one of the greatest individuals to grace the earth with his presence in his fight against the jewish horde. I am a white man first THEN a southerner. You are just a southerner. Stupid one at that.

Born in Florida raised in Georgia. :) Smarter than most southerners and realize the truth about history and I don't suck republican cock such as you and MOST southerners do. Hitler was a great white man and one of the greatest individuals to grace the earth with his presence in his fight against the jewish horde. I am a white man first THEN a southerner. You are just a southerner. Stupid one at that.

Bullshit. The Southern culture is heavy on self reliance and individual autonomy from the state.

Hitler was a socialist dictator who valued people based on their genes like cattle and anyone raised in the South to respect that culture could not possibly respect Adulf Hitler.

That is why you gave yourself away as the brain dead libtard poseur that you are.

I can't understand why black voters don't flock to the Right wing.

Ah shucks, those uppity n*ggers and n*gger lovers ruined your day........... May it happen every day...... :lmao:
Committing cultural genocide just sealed those poIliticians fates. I will enjoy that with a cold one. Ahhh....can't ruin something that every proud southerner is born with,takes a lot of ignorant brainwashing to make a self hating southerner....or becoming a politician looking to kiss whatever ass it takes to get re elected or move up the ladder.
I'm sure you can still buy Con-federate crying towels online.

Life's a bitch, deal with it...... or not, no skin off of my nose either way. :dunno:
Make sure you keep that optimistic attitude when the traitors get retired :)
Doesn't bother me, I don't live there besides, as I've said before, other than it's historical value I have no feelings one way or the other about the Stars and Bars. Besides, both you Southerners and Yankees ultimately fucked over my people.........
Famous_Warriors_Poster.jpg
You do know science has proven Europeans were here BEFORE injuns were right?
I hate that jewess bitch

Blame Dylann Roof

He killed your flag
No he killed 9 coons. :) The flag had nothing to do with it. By your "logic" we should ban gold's gym t shirts as well. Afterall he was wearing one in his picture.
Fuck your heritage.
All these loud mouthed vulgar yankees so scared to come down south and talk their shit....be hard to understand them through their nasal accent but i'm sure we could manage...:)
Not only can you still get Con-federate crying towels online....you can probably still get Con-federate tissues.

In that case, it's your duty as a proud right winger to join the sane group in opposing his racist ranting.

I know it must shock you, but I am not a right winger. But I already oppose that cretins bullshit, if you haven't noticed.

Life's a bitch, deal with it...... or not, no skin off of my nose either way. :dunno:
Make sure you keep that optimistic attitude when the traitors get retired :)
Doesn't bother me, I don't live there besides, as I've said before, other than it's historical value I have no feelings one way or the other about the Stars and Bars. Besides, both you Southerners and Yankees ultimately fucked over my people.........
You do know science has proven Europeans were here BEFORE injuns were right?
I hate that jewess bitch

Blame Dylann Roof

He killed your flag
No he killed 9 coons. :) The flag had nothing to do with it. By your "logic" we should ban gold's gym t shirts as well. Afterall he was wearing one in his picture.
Fuck your heritage.
All these loud mouthed vulgar yankees so scared to come down south and talk their shit....be hard to understand them through their nasal accent but i'm sure we could manage...:)
Not only can you still get Con-federate crying towels online....you can probably still get Con-federate tissues.

CBF_vrs_WipingWithOldGlory_zps7gvupfxt.jpg

Bullshit. The Southern culture is heavy on self reliance and individual autonomy from the state.

Hitler was a socialist dictator who valued people based on their genes like cattle and anyone raised in the South to respect that culture could not possibly respect Adulf Hitler.

That is why you gave yourself away as the brain dead libtard poseur that you are.
Hitler would find his place in the Democrat party today because democrats love socialism.

Forum List

Back