Here Are The Redacted Copies Of The Comey Memos

the FBI shouldn't be forced to reveal their sources and methods, in the midst of an investigation, to the ones being investigated

He asked that friend, a law professor at Columbia University, to leak information from one memo to the news media in hopes of
increasing pressure to get a special prosecutor named in the Russia case after Comey was fired as FBI director.

Comey answered. “I understood this to be my recollection recorded of my conversation with the president. As a private citizen, I thought it important to get it out.”

“I immediately prepared an unclassified memo of the conversation about Flynn and discussed the matter with FBI senior leadership,” he testified about the one memo he later leaked about former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

He added, “My view was that the content of those unclassified memorialization of those conversations was my recollection recorded.”

Those memos were government property, he had no right to steal them and distribute them. It also violated his NDA.

18 USC 793 is a whopper violation.

"18 U.S.C § 793(f) provides:

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both"

@HillaryClinton Meet 18 U.S.C § 793

ooooopsy lawyer/client privilege is not dead after all

A friend of former FBI director James Comey who leaked sensitive FBI memos to The New York Times in the wake of Comey’s firing in 2017 now claims to be Comey’s personal attorney. Daniel Richman, a law professor at Columbia University, told The Federalist via phone on that he was now personally representing Comey.

I hope Comey doesn't count on that privilege, since they are co-conspirators in releasing stolen government documents.

team trump got caught lying to the FBI

and the FBI got caught openly "leaking" the truth to the American people

oooogly booogly the "deep state" boogyman is coming to leak you the truth about crimes being committed against your country

trumptards should really get better legal advice than from dumbo sean hannity and his quasi attorney mook cohen

18 USC 793 is a whopper violation.

"18 U.S.C § 793(f) provides:

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both"

@HillaryClinton Meet 18 U.S.C § 793

Maybe you missed the national defense reference.

[\

you want to play games with words and frame fake news narratives

fact is, information gets classified by federal agencies for specific reasons

The Dana Boente notes on his conversations with Comey were marked "top secret" in error, as a cover letter later stated.

4B099F1400000578-5602033-A_cover_letter_to_the_notes_also_explains_that_a_Top_Secret_stam-a-2_1523454301539.jpg

A cover letter to the notes also explains that a 'Top Secret' stamp on the notes had been affixed in error and that the notes were not classified

I can’t believe that folks in this thread are too stupid to understand that Comey sent these memos with classified information TO PEOPLE WITH THE CLEARANCE NECESSARY TO SEE THAT INFORMATION!

I mean really, how moronic can you get?!

It’s the Department of Justice that has released these memos; a classified version to Congress and redacted versions to the public.

Comey did nothing illegal; he’s an incredibly measured and skilled attorney who knows the law inside out. You morons are clueless.

The Department of Justice released copies of the so-called Comey memos to congressional leaders on Thursday. In the documents, the former FBI director detailed his early encounters with newly-minted President Donald Trump.

Journalists with The Associated Press and other news outlets obtained redacted copies of the letters, which can be seen below.

The memos were released just days after House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) threatened to subpoena the DOJ to obtain them. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had asked for more time to “evaluate the consequences” of their release on Monday.

Read redacted copies of the memos below:

More: Here Are The Redacted Copies Of The Comey Memos

See the 15 pages at the above link. There seems to be great consistency between what Comey has already stated publicly and what is contained in his memos.

Tomorrow morning there is going to be a wide spread RASH of newly manufactured conspiracies BLASTED all over FOX NEWS & right wing talk shows. Trey Gowdy, Devin Nunes are already stating that none of Comey's memo's mentioned that he felt threatened of getting FIRED, or that he believed Trump was committing obstruction of Justice--(of which Comey never stated nor testified too--BECAUSE HE HADN'T BEEN FIRED YET WHEN HE WROTE THE MEMO'S)---:auiqs.jpg:

So get your crayons & coloring books out and turn it ON--it should be very interesting

cbr032017dAPR.jpg

oreo, Comey says in a memo who agreed to be loyal to The Donald. Comey has been proven to be a pathological liar. Get over it already and focus on Stormy Daniels' police sketch of the alleged dude who told her to quit harassing The Donald, who to look exactly like her husband. I mean else do you crazy, low info folks have at this point? :p

0417-stormy-daniels-ex-husband-sketch-instagram-2.jpg

BoSoxGal, did you graduate from high school by any chance? :p

Last edited:
That is very good BoSoxGal. I have a BA and a BS but I dropped out of MBA school because I was smarter and more informed than the professors there. But if you have a Juris Doctor (whatever that is), how can you claim Comey is a (insert words used to describe Obama - one of the most corrupt illegal alien Presidents ever) and did not break laws by leaking to the fake press fake news (lies) which ultimately got the fake investigation underway led by Crooked Mueller?

oreo, Comey says in a memo who agreed to be loyal to The Donald. Comey has been proven to be a pathological liar. Get over it already and focus on Stormy Daniels' police sketch of the alleged dude who told her to quit harassing The Donald, who to look exactly like her husband. I mean else do you crazy, low info folks have at this point? :p

0417-stormy-daniels-ex-husband-sketch-instagram-2.jpg

BoSoxGal, did you graduate from high school by any chance? :p
I’m going to give you points for this post, insofar as my study and practice of criminal law over two decades has convinced me that eyewitnesses pretty much suck at making IDs, either by composite sketch or photo and in person lineups - and many studies have borne that out.

Juris Doctor (JD) is a law degree, required for Bar Admission (along with the Bar Exam) to the practice of law.

Like Medical Doctor (MD) along with the medical boards allows one licensure for the practice of medicine.

I can’t believe that folks in this thread are too stupid to understand that Comey sent these memos with classified information TO PEOPLE WITH THE CLEARANCE NECESSARY TO SEE THAT INFORMATION!

I mean really, how moronic can you get?!

It’s the Department of Justice that has released these memos; a classified version to Congress and redacted versions to the public.

Comey did nothing illegal; he’s an incredibly measured and skilled attorney who knows the law inside out. You morons are clueless.

Prove the professor he sent the memos to had clearance.

BoSoxGal, you seem to be implying a lawyer can perform an appendectomy. I was a CMA Certified Management Accountant. Very difficult test! That said, I will prescribe medicine more accurately than a Juris Doctor!

Without going over your head too much, Comey said in the Memos he does not leak, yet we all know he did, which started the entire, insane "Russia Investigation." Does Comey's lies and his apparent participation in a conspiracy to overturn our democracy violate any case law you have studied?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back