Here Are The Redacted Copies Of The Comey Memos

BoSoxGal, did you graduate from high school by any chance?
No, I dropped out and got my GED.

Then I earned two BAs, a Masters, and a Juris Doctor.

Do you have anything substantive to contribute?

Oh boy, another supposed internet lawyer. Tell us counselor what it's called when a party takes documents they aren't authorized to have, shares those documents with a third party, with the intent of disseminating those documents to the public through the media? I can think of at least 3 legal violations, what say you?

I am guessing BoSoxGal is a legal assistant making copies and scheduling meetings or whatever, basically a secretary. ;) Almost every "lawyer" I encountered in the corporate world were "goofers" for the one or two top lawyers who basically tried to extract as much cash as possible out of the company as possible via retirement plans, stock options, etc. They would hire actual trial lawyers if need be, who usually had to be good actors.

Last edited:
BoSoxGal, you seem to be implying a lawyer can perform an appendectomy. I was a CMA Certified Management Accountant. Very difficult test! That said, I will prescribe medicine more accurately than a Juris Doctor!

Without going over your head too much, Comey said in the Memos he does not leak, yet we all know he did, which started the entire, insane "Russia Investigation." Does Comey's lies and his apparent participation in a conspiracy to overturn our democracy violate any case law you have studied?
You seem to lack reading comprehension skills.

I can’t believe that folks in this thread are too stupid to understand that Comey sent these memos with classified information TO PEOPLE WITH THE CLEARANCE NECESSARY TO SEE THAT INFORMATION!

I mean really, how moronic can you get?!

It’s the Department of Justice that has released these memos; a classified version to Congress and redacted versions to the public.

Comey did nothing illegal; he’s an incredibly measured and skilled attorney who knows the law inside out. You morons are clueless.

Prove the professor he sent the memos to had clearance.

He sent a NON-CLASSIFIED version of the memo to the professor - that’s been reported for almost a year.

I can’t continue interacting with such moronic knuckledraggers. Go suck off DJT, sheeples.

I can’t believe that folks in this thread are too stupid to understand that Comey sent these memos with classified information TO PEOPLE WITH THE CLEARANCE NECESSARY TO SEE THAT INFORMATION!

I mean really, how moronic can you get?!

It’s the Department of Justice that has released these memos; a classified version to Congress and redacted versions to the public.

Comey did nothing illegal; he’s an incredibly measured and skilled attorney who knows the law inside out. You morons are clueless.

Prove the professor he sent the memos to had clearance.

He sent a NON-CLASSIFIED version of the memo to the professor - that’s been reported for almost a year.

I can’t continue interacting with such moronic knuckledraggers. Go suck off DJT, sheeples.

Was it a federally owned document, yes or no.

The Department of Justice released copies of the so-called Comey memos to congressional leaders on Thursday. In the documents, the former FBI director detailed his early encounters with newly-minted President Donald Trump.

Journalists with The Associated Press and other news outlets obtained redacted copies of the letters, which can be seen below.

The memos were released just days after House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) threatened to subpoena the DOJ to obtain them. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had asked for more time to “evaluate the consequences” of their release on Monday.

Read redacted copies of the memos below:

More: Here Are The Redacted Copies Of The Comey Memos

See the 15 pages at the above link.

And the "memos" are TRUTHFUL because?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Because Comey contemporaneously shared his conversations with coworkers right after his conversations with Trump. That's why Trump is trying so hard to also discredit those contemporaneous witnesses.
That’s a lie

I don't think there is going to much new here Comey has already described them in his book and interviews. The really interesting stuff is redacted.

Oh? I think the part of his memo where trump tells him to track down if there is any collusion, even if it is someone close to him is pretty important. Don't you? Blows your "obstruction of justice" fantasy right out of the water.

I don't think there is going to much new here Comey has already described them in his book and interviews. The really interesting stuff is redacted.

Oh? I think the part of his memo where trump tells him to track down if there is any collusion, even if it is someone close to him is pretty important. Don't you? Blows your "obstruction of justice" fantasy right out of the water.

And to demonstrate how untethered Comey is to his own self proclaimed values, had he not been fired he'd still be the FBI director today, notwithstanding what he has said since his firing. Just proves it's all sour grapes.

My obstruction of justice fantasy? Maybe I have forgot and you can show me posts where I have claimed obstruction of justice?

37B7AC0A-110D-4044-BBF2-205367D717AF.jpeg

The question of federal ownership vs classified content is an interesting one. Since every non-classified, non work product document of the federal government by FOIA belongs to the public.

The federal government has long established that it's papers and documents, are the peoples papers and documents. That refers to the contents, and not the physical originals, which remain government property as guardians

Last edited:
There seems to be great consistency between what Comey has already stated publicly and what is contained in his memos.

Why Nunes and his bunch think they are helping Trump is laughable.

Comey made mistakes, admitted he may be a little holier than thou, but he makes Trump’s lies look pathetic. Everything he says matches up with his memos.

The question of federal ownership vs classified content is an interesting one. Since every non-classified, non work product document of the federal government by FOIA belongs to the public.

The federal government has long established that it's papers and documents, are the peoples papers and documents. That refers to the contents, and not the physical originals, which remain government property as guardians

So who authorize Comey to be in possession of government documents once his employment was terminated? Who authorized him to share it? Who released him form his NDA? Short answer, no one, which makes him a thief. It also could make the professor guilty of receiving stolen property and entering into a conspiracy to make an unauthorized release of the documents to the media.

So who authorize Comey to be in possession of government documents once his employment was terminated? Who authorized him to share it? Who released him form his NDA? Short answer, no one, which makes him a thief. It also could make the professor guilty of receiving stolen property and entering into a conspiracy to make an unauthorized release of the documents to the media.

Who authorized Comey to be in posession of government documents? FOIA
Who authorized him to share it? FOIA
Who released him from his NDA? FOIA

Short answer, FOIA makes all government documents (with exceptions of classified and work product) public documents available to anybody.

Who authorized Comey to be in posession of government documents? FOIA
Who authorized him to share it? FOIA
Who released him from his NDA? FOIA

Short answer, FOIA makes all government documents (with exceptions of classified and work product) public documents available to anybody.

Show me the FOIA request. There's a legal process for FOIA, Comey was outside government, hell he even said that releasing conversations of the president is a prosecutable offense. Of course he wasn't talking about himself at the time.

Forum List

Back