Here is Harris's border policy, what is Trump's?

If the demoquacks truly cared they'd let the wall be built.

Walks away whistling and snickering because they know I'm right

Trust me…purple hairs like Unkotare Harpy Eagle Harry Dresden and Tumblin Tumbleweed know dark people fuck shit up BIG-TIME…but they also know they can’t admit that without putting their livelihoods at risk.
my livelihood?....im retired...and maybe unlike you i worked with minorities for 30 years and to many of them are not like you say they are ...you?...you have never known any.....

my livelihood?....im retired...and maybe unlike you i worked with minorities for 30 years and to many of them are not like you say they are ...you?...you have never known any.....
I rented fifty something residential properties to “minorities”…TRUST me, I know all about this “minority” bullshit.

• Besides extending policies to make asylum more difficult for migrants to quality for, Harris will promise to ramp up prosecutions of those who illegally cross the border — including potential felony charges for repeat offenders, according to two sources briefed on her plans.
Zoom in: Three sources briefed on the plans say Harris wants to ensure that the Biden administration's recent limits on asylum stay in place longer, even after Biden's plan called for them to be phased out when border crossings decline.

Biden's policy, rolled out in June, effectively cuts off access to the asylum system for migrants who illegally cross the border during migration surges.

It does include some humanitarian exceptions, however.
The details: Harris' new proposal would require the average number of border crossings each day to remain below 1,500 people for several weeks before the restrictions are lifted.

• Currently, once the average number of border crossings fall below 1,500 a day, the asylum restrictions are supposed to end two weeks later.
  • Harris' proposal would go beyond the 28 days, per one source.
  • The administration also will begin counting all minors who cross the border without their parents toward that daily threshold — making it even more difficult to resume the usual, more accessible asylum process.
Harris' new plan for asylum restrictions is harsher than what was included in the recent bipartisan border deal that Republicans killed — and that Democrats have touted during their campaigns this year.
THE PLAN TRUMP LOBBIED TO NOT PASS FOR POLITICAL REASONS.
Biden/Harris have had three years and eight months to do all that and haven't even suggested it until now. She says if Congress will pass Biden's border bill she will sign it immediately and that bill deports nobody and allows up to two million or more migrants into the country each and every year plus makes it very difficult for any subsequent President to amend it plus provides a path to citizenship for every migrant now in the country illegally.

Trump's border plan:
--Close the border immediately and require ALL migrants to remain in Mexico or go home while their asylum requests are processed. Heads of other countries that are passing the caravans through to the USA will not continue to do so. Those who want to come legally can apply through normal channels for visas.
--Deport all dangerous illegals already here immediately and then work on ejecting all the others who do not leave voluntarily.
--Encourage Congress to pass legislation that discourages anyone to come here other than those who have a valid reason to be here. He was willing to accommodate the Dreamers in the past and I am pretty sure he has not changed his opinion about that.
--And he wants to change the law so that only children born to at least one citizen are automatically citizens which is what the Founders intended.

When the Constitution was ratified there were fewer than four million people in the USA, less than half of the population of Los Angeles County alone now. The Founders could not have envisioned a population of over 330 million and certainly not an invasion of 10 to 20 million migrants in a little over three years time.

• Besides extending policies to make asylum more difficult for migrants to quality for, Harris will promise to ramp up prosecutions of those who illegally cross the border — including potential felony charges for repeat offenders, according to two sources briefed on her plans.
Zoom in: Three sources briefed on the plans say Harris wants to ensure that the Biden administration's recent limits on asylum stay in place longer, even after Biden's plan called for them to be phased out when border crossings decline.

Biden's policy, rolled out in June, effectively cuts off access to the asylum system for migrants who illegally cross the border during migration surges.

The details: Harris' new proposal would require the average number of border crossings each day to remain below 1,500 people for several weeks before the restrictions are lifted.

• Currently, once the average number of border crossings fall below 1,500 a day, the asylum restrictions are supposed to end two weeks later.
  • The administration also will begin counting all minors who cross the border without their parents toward that daily threshold — making it even more difficult to resume the usual, more accessible asylum process.
Harris' new plan for asylum restrictions is harsher than what was included in the recent bipartisan border deal that Republicans killed — and that Democrats have touted during their campaigns this year.
After 3 1/2 years of not doing ANYTHING about the open border...NOW we should trust her that she will do something about it if we make her President? Are you kidding me?

Harris's plan doesn't count those in the App that the Democrats created. It's the only thing they created, that is worthwhile. We should close the border to anyone not vetted by the app, and those cleared by the app should only be those we need, not those who would suck on the government tit.

Forum List

Back