🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here is the Neo-Nazi that Victoria Nuland Wants to Run Ukraine, for People Who Think This is About Democracy

Why are you waiving the flag of Russia, a nation that has outlawed any public expression of homosexuality, "Nazi".

I'm not waving the flag of Russia. The only flag I wave is the American flag. Your avatar is the flag of a country that has outlawed gay marriage and transsexuality. You're a homophobic bigot and a Nazi.

Why is your avatar the flag of a nation that outlawed gay marriage, Nazi?
I'm not waving the flag of Russia. The only flag I wave is the American flag. Your avatar is the flag of a country that has outlawed gay marriage and transsexuality. You're a homophobic bigot and a Nazi.
Some used to not be homophobic, though fixated on the flesh, they kept setting, then repelling their own limits, like the schizophrenia of capitalism, kept mutilating their flesh until finally doing Islamic clitorectomy imitations.

View attachment 621657

Oleh Tyahnybok, leader of Svoboda. Once said: "[You are the ones] that the Moscow-Jewish mafia ruling Ukraine fears most" and "They were not afraid and we should not be afraid. They took their automatic guns on their necks and went into the woods, and fought against the Muscovites, Germans, Jews and other scum who wanted to take away our Ukrainian state."

Leaked phone conversation after 2014 overthrow of democratically elected Viktor Yanukovych:

"Nuland: [Breaks in] I think Yats is the guy who's got the economic experience, the governing experience. He's the... what he needs is Klitsch and Tyahnybok on the outside. He needs to be talking to them four times a week, you know. I just think Klitsch going in... he's going to be at that level working for Yatseniuk, it's just not going to work."

"Many experts believe that Victoria Nuland was the “mastermind” behind the 22 February 2014 “regime change” in Ukraine, aimed at overthrowing the democratically elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych, who was opposed to the assimilation of Ukraine by the European Union and NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation).

In her leaked telephone conversation with Ambassador Pyatt, Nuland revealed her wish for Oleh Tyahnybok (one opposition leader) to work with the new regime in Ukraine.

According to this report, Oleh Tyahnybok, the presidential candidate of the far right Svoboda Party in 2014, is an open "Nazi-sympathizer". His party, which was at the centre of the "regime change" protests, espouses an ultra-nationalist, anti-Russian agenda, and its critics say that the Svoboda Party is an anti-Semitic, neo-Nazi organization."

View attachment 621662

LOL

Russian troll

You do realize don't you that we can all see who and what you really are despite your protestations?

Tell us again how proud you are that gay marriage and transexuals have legal rights here to include marrying who they want to.

Well fortunately Nuland isn't running Ukraine or the US.

I tend not to favor Russian Puppets being reinstalled to run Ukraine, it would be nice for Zelensky to get a chance to finish cleaning them all out and sending them back to Russia to serve their masters at home.

So you like US puppets like Zelensky instead, who steal oil, violate treaties, murder ethnic Russians, and try to put NATO nukes on Russia's border?
Wouldn't it make more sense to have leaders who try to get along with neighbors instead of taking bribes from half way around the globe?

So you like US puppets like Zelensky instead, who steal oil, violate treaties, murder ethnic Russians, and try to put NATO nukes on Russia's border?
Wouldn't it make more sense to have leaders who try to get along with neighbors instead of taking bribes from half way around the globe?
Cmon Boris...at least PRETEND you aren't a Russian sock puppet...

You do realize don't you that we can all see who and what you really are despite your protestations?

And everyone should be able to see that the US is the single most evil country in all of history, invading or taking over the government of the entire South American and Central American continents, the Philippines, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran in 1953, Afghanistan, Egypt, Palestine, Korea, Libya, Syria, etc.

As it is in Russia...ya stuttering sock puppet

{... sexual activity between same - sex couples has been legal since 1993,[1] ,,,}
The only reason gay marriage is not yet legal in Russia is that they are too democratic.
{... Russia has long held strongly negative views regarding homosexuality, with recent polls indicating that a majority of Russians are against the acceptance of homosexuality and have shown support for laws discriminating against homosexuals. ...}

Why are you waving the flag of Russia, a nation that has outlawed any public expression of homosexuality, "Nazi".

Wrong.
There is a large openly homosexual communities in places like St. Petersburg, and public expressions of homosexuality are not illegal anywhere in Russia.

Zelensky is an actual puppet. Installed by the US.

Forum List

Back