Here we go: Leftist Biden Govt Gestapo going after Musk

U.S. Treasury Department officials are reportedly looking at whether they have the legal authority to investigate Elon Musk’s recent purchase of Twitter due to his close ties to foreign governments and investors, which includes entities that are hostile to the United States.

The Washington Post reported that officials are concerned because “large foreign investors would have access to confidential information about Twitter’s finances — and potentially its users,” under the terms of Musk’s purchase of the company.

SUDDENLY.. people who own social media companies are somehow dangerous security breeches that the US Govt can act on.

Odd how this never happened from 2006-2022 throughout Twitters existence… ONLY now, it has SUDDENLY become necessary to send the govt hounds to attack.

Example number 15 of how our feds are corrupted arms of the Democrats abusing their power
I would rather an investigation on why our government is letting China buy up our farmland.

Not THAT Canadian. I am fully aware of the Canadian system of government. BTW, Canada is a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary democracy. Canadian Parliamentary System - Our Procedure - ProceduralInfo - House of Commons of Canada That, however, does not apply to Donald H, the commie Canadian duck
And the USSR was parliamentary communism, and Nazi Germany was parliamentary Fascism.

whaterevers. :rolleyes:

Get back to me Canadians are citizens and not subjects.

As long as the head of state is un-elected? It makes little difference to this American.

Tell that to the truckers whose assets were seized for taking part in a peaceful protest. Whatevers. LMAO.
th

You made my point for me.

There are no true 'natural rights,' in a common wealth nation, rights are really privileges granted by the crown, to be taken away, or given back at the discretion of the crown.

Your own link;

1667427426378.png

IOW? No justice. All the judges are simply "yes," men of the Crown.

:rolleyes:

It is a tyranny no different than a communist dictatorship. The only difference? Is how leadership is passed on. meh.

I don't know why we are arguing. You actually want to say that communism is better than monarchy? :rolleyes:

It isn't. It is just an old boys network. Just a fascist Dirigisme that care nothing for meritocracy or natural rights. It is, and has always been, the antithesis of the American system.

Every single commonwealth nation revealed how tenuous its link to true representative government really is during COVID, I don't care if it was Australia, New Zealand, or Canada, they are all, nakedly just properties of the crown. And lip service to "constitutional," blah blah blah, is just that.

Like Trump's ties to Saudi Arabia who he just hosted a golf tournament for? I'm surprised Dotard didn't show up wearing a Thobe & Ghutra.
Last I looked, Musk isn't running for office nor did Trump direct his DOJ to investigate a private social media enterprise--even one that attacked him personally. So, as you are consistently won't to do, please stay on topic and keep up with the thread.

Like Trump's ties to Saudi Arabia who he just hosted a golf tournament for? I'm surprised Dotard didn't show up wearing a Thobe & Ghutra.

So what? If Trump were in charge today, they would have never considered cutting their oil production by 2 million barrels a day and our strategic supply would not have been drained of all that cheap oil Trump filled it with. Now not only has Dementia put us in a potential dangerous situation, but that oil is going to have to be replaced and he'll never see the oil prices we bought it for under Trump. This is going to cost our country tens of billions of dollars. And what did he do it for? To try and help his party just before election day.

So what? If Trump were in charge today, they would have never considered cutting their oil production by 2 million barrels a day and our strategic supply would not have been drained of all that cheap oil Trump filled it with. Now not only has Dementia put us in a potential dangerous situation, but that oil is going to have to be replaced and he'll never see the oil prices we bought it for under Trump. This is going to cost our country tens of billions of dollars. And what did he do it for? To try and help his party just before election day.
Well thanks for admitting that SA cut production to hose President Biden but would not have done it if their buddy Trump was in office.

Thanks for admitting that S.A. deliberately screwed the American people, so why is Trump up their ass?

Last I looked, Musk isn't running for office nor did Trump direct his DOJ to investigate a private social media enterprise--even one that attacked him personally. So, as you are consistently won't to do, please stay on topic and keep up with the thread.
Ok. Oh btw, what does Hunter Biden have to do with Musk & Twitter, big mouth?

U.S. Treasury Department officials are reportedly looking at whether they have the legal authority to investigate Elon Musk’s recent purchase of Twitter due to his close ties to foreign governments and investors, which includes entities that are hostile to the United States.

The Washington Post reported that officials are concerned because “large foreign investors would have access to confidential information about Twitter’s finances — and potentially its users,” under the terms of Musk’s purchase of the company.

SUDDENLY.. people who own social media companies are somehow dangerous security breeches that the US Govt can act on.

Odd how this never happened from 2006-2022 throughout Twitters existence… ONLY now, it has SUDDENLY become necessary to send the govt hounds to attack.

Example number 15 of how our feds are corrupted arms of the Democrats abusing their power
Musk is probably taking Twitter private.

And then he will run it into the ground.

Thank you. I believe the post you made that started this exchange said, "Canadians are monarchists, not commies." (Your post #21) Please keep up.
Irrelevant.

This thread is about Musk.

In the end? We're all dead if we quibble about such nuances. All of the global oligarchs, whether they are monarchists, commies, ostensible "democracies," or "republics," "authoritarian dictatorships," run by this family or that corporation, if they have governments that meet at with folks of the World Bank, or influenced by the WHO and WEF, it all amounts to the same.

As post #6 pointed out, all global leaders and oligarchs have already bought into AI, robotics, and technocracy.

Forum List

Back