HERE WE GO: Minnesota Begins Process For Issuing Driver’s Licenses to 81,000 Illegal Aliens

More traffic deaths as well. I never cross the river into that shithole state, they don't honor my carry permit.

Same with Illinois.
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg

lcpidconywg11.jpg

This is a terrible idea in the first place. It will open the door to more voter fraud.

I've heard something on this subject before about applications for temporary(?) drivers licenses, such as foreign passport vacationers. I do not know anything about the insurance requirements for this procedure @ all. As far as issuing state certified drivers licenses to non vetted citizens I would think would be illegal by federal law(?) Again I am really ill prepared for this one as I have never been in this particular arena before. Hopefully one of our board members with more knowledge on this subject will respond to this post so we can find out what is really going on here.

They will find out the hard way just like California did decades ago. Accidents will go up, insurance rates will climb because the illegals drive junkers and have no insurance. Uninsured motorist insurance will be a must. That’s why California stopped issuing licenses to illegals in 1991. Of course over the intervening thirty two years, California has forgotten the lesson and headed back down the same road again.

This is a terrible idea in the first place. It will open the door to more voter fraud.

I found the link & here it is below.

On first impression I take it as just another statist left attempt at the "One World Without Borders" power play. Boy those dyed in the wool old world marxists are certainly tenacious about the subject. It's these narcissistic induced power plays that end up getting a lot of people killed, but maybe that's the end game goal for the statist left? I mean the old marxist doctrine was/is based on perpetual revolution & to take up arms(war) to conquer the world. Like sounds kind of Hitlerish like to me. What do you think???

Forum List

Back