HERE WE GO: Minnesota Begins Process For Issuing Driver’s Licenses to 81,000 Illegal Aliens

obviously Minnesota wants an endless train of busses dropping of illegal immigrants.
They already have half of Somalia. The Nordic Minnesotans are a thing of the past, I guess. :dunno:

You know, the ones that talk like "Bobby's" mom? Very prim and proper.

Good. Now they can get insurance and the public will be protected from the losses associated with those otherwise uninsured drivers.
Except based upon history, they won't bother. After all they have nothing to lose in a lawsuit and can disappear back across the border if things get too hot. This sort of thing isa why it's necessary to learn history.

Except based upon history, they won't bother. After all they have nothing to lose in a lawsuit and can disappear back across the border if things get too hot. This sort of thing isa why it's necessary to learn history.

You cant rely on history when that history didn't even give them the option of being insurable. If you were lucky, they were on a company vehicle and that company had insurance. Otherwise you were just out of luck unless you had healthy um/uim coverage on your own policy and lots of medpay.

You cant rely on history when that history didn't even give them the option of being insurable. If you were lucky, they were on a company vehicle and that company had insurance. Otherwise you were just out of luck unless you had healthy um/uim coverage on your own policy and lots of medpay.
The illegals were not only insurable, having insurance was the law, they’d get cheap insurance to register the car then cancel it immediately after leaving the DMV. I know, I saw it over and over again. When the cops wrote them tickets for no insurance if they got stopped for a traffic violation, they’d simply ignore both tickets.

Forum List

Back