Kuwait

Lebanon

Malaysia

Oman

Pakistan

Sudan

Saudi Arabia

United Arab Emirates

What's good for the goose is no longer good for the gander. Hypocrisy as it's utmost. Story @ Here’s A List Of All The Muslim Countries That Ban Jews

They don't ban Jews.

what countries on that list do not ban jews??? I have a burning desire to visit OMAN

None of them do.

Syria

Iran

Iraq

Yemen

Libya

Algeria

Bangladesh

Brunei

Kuwait

Lebanon

Malaysia

Oman

Pakistan

Sudan

Saudi Arabia

United Arab Emirates

What's good for the goose is no longer good for the gander. Hypocrisy as it's utmost. Story @ Here’s A List Of All The Muslim Countries That Ban Jews

They don't ban Jews.

what countries on that list do not ban jews??? I have a burning desire to visit OMAN

None of them do.

not even Saudi Arabia?

Syria

Iran

Iraq

Yemen

Libya

Algeria

Bangladesh

Brunei

Kuwait

Lebanon

Malaysia

Oman

Pakistan

Sudan

Saudi Arabia

United Arab Emirates

They don't ban Jews.

None of them do.

not even Saudi Arabia?

Not as a nation. Mecca is restricted though, no non-Muslims.

Syria

Iran

Iraq

Yemen

Libya

Algeria

Bangladesh

Brunei

Kuwait

Lebanon

Malaysia

Oman

Pakistan

Sudan

Saudi Arabia

United Arab Emirates

They don't ban Jews.

None of them do.

not even Saudi Arabia?

Not as a nation. Mecca is restricted though, no non-Muslims.

try not to depend on WIKKI and the islamo self made declarations-----Jews are barred from Saudi Arabia----unless some Saudi VIP needs a good doctor------

Is anybody surprised at either this, or the fact it is the illiberal leftists here who have no problem with the policies of Judenreiin and Judenfrei?

I'm not sure why a Jew would want to go to any of them

some jews were born in some of those cesspits-------my hubby was (uhm....you already knew that) HE REFUSES TO TAKE ME TO HIS HOMELAND-------speak to him, sassy-----I have a
burning desire to visit his homeland

About 80% of Israelis are Jews. If Israel didn't have a Jewish population, these countries wouldn't be banning Israelis.

........but antisemites always try the same crap when they defend the Judenfrei by pretending it somehow isn't about Jews.

Syria

Iran

Iraq

Yemen

Libya

Algeria

Bangladesh

Brunei

Kuwait

Lebanon

Malaysia

Oman

Pakistan

Sudan

Saudi Arabia

United Arab Emirates

So, that makes it okay for us to ban people, too?
Sorry, I didn't grow up wishing to be just like Libya, Iran, etc.

But you DID grow up to criticize the person who objects to these practices rather than the practices, themselves.

Is anybody surprised at either this, or the fact it is the illiberal leftists here who have no problem with the policies of Judenreiin and Judenfrei?

Read DA KORAN------da rapist of mecca in his------final declarations---- declared SAUDI ARABIA
JUDENFREI--------because that blood sodden land is "holy"

In Sahih muslim, it is reported on the authority of Umar (may Allay be please with him) that he peace and blessings of Allah be upon ordered for the removal of jews and christains from the Arabian Peninsula, he said: “if I were to live, I would surely remove the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula”. The exception to this rule and the previous one is that, if the muslim community of the Arabian peninsula need the special service of people of the above categories, there is no harm in permitting their stay in the Peninsula as was done by Umar (may Allah be please with him) to Abu Lu’lu’ al Majuus(may the curse of Allah be upon him)

Some Rules Regarding the Arabian Peninsula

Read DA KORAN------da rapist of mecca in his------final declarations---- declared SAUDI ARABIA
JUDENFREI--------because that blood sodden land is "holy"

I haven't read the entire Q'ran, but I have read much of it.

It is one, long series of instructions to divide the world into us vs them and attack anything that constitutes them.

That seems to be the modus operandi of most of the leftists in this forum as well, who do not live by any principles at all, but merely label something as "right wing" and then support the opposite.

Forum List

Back