🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's How Gender Theory Should be Allowed in Schools

Schools indoctrinate a class of people that serve no useful purpose in society. No one really likes them yet they are protected and coddled and allowed to get away with bad behavior. They end up damaged for life with an undeserved sense of entitlement and deep seated aggression. I am talking about Jocks. These people need to be stopped.
Let me guess! On numerous occasions you were shoved into a locker and left there all day because no one liked you.

Well lets take this back a notch. As far as the curriculum taught in public schools: Basics like Math and actual real proven non political HISTORY? Based on provable necessities and facts? because...it makes kids BETTER people prepared for the real world? Nah, why would we want THAT?

Let me guess! On numerous occasions you were shoved into a locker and left there all day because no one liked your sorry ass!
Did you play football? Get a lot of blows to the head did ya?
All the arguments against supposed gay indoctrination should also apply to sports programs. Kids are there to learn things not to get bashed around and given a free pass academically.

Did you play football? Get a lot of blows to the head did ya?
All the arguments against supposed gay indoctrination should also apply to sports programs. Kids are there to learn things not to get bashed around and given a free pass academically.
They are not on equal footing in the analogy you put forth as sports programs are conducted after prescribed school hours, they are not pretending to be academic, and they are attended voluntarily...is this what you wish for the gay community as well?

Whereas the New American Bible (NAB) translates kelî as "article" and simlat as "dress" the New International Version (NIV) uses the word "clothing" for both terms and the New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) says, "A woman must not dress like a man, nor a man like a woman," thereby avoiding the two terms.

The prohibition of cross-dressing in Deuteronomy 22:5 as a basis for the controversy among churches in Nigeria on female wearing of trousers

The prohibition of cross-dressing in Deuteronomy 22:5 as a ...

http://www.scielo.org.za › scielo
Cross-dressing ain't comparable to being a trannie.

When I was little I learned about incest, adultery, and interracial sex in the Bible, have you ever read Psalms?

The incest and adultery part is in Genesis. The interracial stuff is in Kings and Chronicles.

Psalms has a lot of erotic poetry.

What is there to debate?

The subject - but that would require you to be honest.

"Gender ideology" isn't a real thing.

Biology is real.

Nazi democrats lie about biology - and all science. There are two genders, male and female. These are determined by chromosomes.

Facts on a democrat are like salt on a slug though, so dems don't follow science.

But I'm sure you can find me on other posts so you can use the same three insults.

I'll catch up with you in other parts of the board.

The subject - but that would require you to be honest.

Biology is real.

Nazi democrats lie about biology - and all science. There are two genders, male and female. These are determined by chromosomes.

Facts on a democrat are like salt on a slug though, so dems don't follow science.

I'll catch up with you in other parts of the board.
Nazi democrats? For agreeing with what most biologists say? I don't see how that correlates.

It's quite simple. Since it's an ideology, have them, like Christianity, start their own schools to teach their ideology.

That way, parents can send their children to learn it if they choose (and deal with the horrific suicide rates before and after transition), and the rest of us can go back to agreeing that public schools should be void of ideological activism.
All I know is ,there were not any of these when I went to school. Boys were boys. Girls were girls. And remember this. The surgery CAN'T be reversed. And those DRUGS are contra -Survival.

All I know is ,there were not any of these when I went to school. Boys were boys. Girls were girls. And remember this. The surgery CAN'T be reversed. And those DRUGS are contra -Survival.
PS--It should NOT be in Public Schools. Most real Americans don't want their kids learning sordid stuff.

Remember, this isn't even about adults and their choices for gender identity.

This is about coaching and convicing children to believe and consider making permanent, irreversible changes to their bodies based on what a sociologist, sex and children obsessed teacher says... and withholding the parents from being involved as much as possible.

It's grooming.

The government isn't authorized to use public schools as a platform for propaganda designed to groom kids to accept a homosexual lifestyle. Government works for the people and school boards are set up for parents to have a say of what is taught to their kids. Why does the concept of parental control over education seem so foreign to today's left?

When I was little I learned about incest, adultery, and interracial sex in the Bible, have you ever read Psalms?
The Bible teaches us what to avoid in life. It doesn't condone the behavior like the teachers union condones homosexuality as 'normal.'

It's quite simple. Since it's an ideology, have them, like Christianity, start their own schools to teach their ideology.

That way, parents can send their children to learn it if they choose (and deal with the horrific suicide rates before and after transition), and the rest of us can go back to agreeing that public schools should be void of ideological activism.
What is gender theory?

Forum List

Back