Here’s How Long Trumps Insanely Boring Speech Lasted

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
People starting to leave. Loud chattering on fringes of the arena,” wrote Edward Luce, an associate editor at the Financial Times, who weighed in a little over an hour into Trump’s speech. “Trump is boring the audience.”

Around the same time, The Atlantic’s Tim Alberta wrote that even in the middle of the crowd, people were growing impatient. “I’m standing 10 feet from the stage, in a sea of diehards, and some are getting restless. Checking phones, stealing glances at the teleprompter, whispering about when it will be over,” he posted.

Wajahat Ali, a columnist for The Daily Beast, wrote that there were “a lot of concerned faces in the RNC crowd right now.”

People starting to leave. Loud chattering on fringes of the arena,” wrote Edward Luce, an associate editor at the Financial Times, who weighed in a little over an hour into Trump’s speech. “Trump is boring the audience.”

Around the same time, The Atlantic’s Tim Alberta wrote that even in the middle of the crowd, people were growing impatient. “I’m standing 10 feet from the stage, in a sea of diehards, and some are getting restless. Checking phones, stealing glances at the teleprompter, whispering about when it will be over,” he posted.

Wajahat Ali, a columnist for The Daily Beast, wrote that there were “a lot of concerned faces in the RNC crowd right now.”

and yet you watched it.....

rent free.png

and yet you watched it.....

America will never be the same after Milwaukee’s tent revival for the cult of Donald Trump
A four-day tent revival in Milwaukee celebrated total surrender to the cult of Donald Trump — and maybe the end of America as we once knew it.

I came to the American heartland to cover a political convention, but all I found was a tent revival, Brother Trump’s Traveling Salvation Show.

The Republican National Convention took just minutes after Monday’s opening gavel to officially nominate its Dear Leader for the third and probably not last time. The roll call, once the highlight of past conventions, is now an empty ritual. A party platform that was probably written on a Mar-a-Lago cocktail napkin was rammed through with no dissent. RNC schedulers quickly liberated all four nights for the only real purpose they had here in Wisconsin.

The deification of Donald J. Trump.

America will never be the same after Milwaukee’s tent revival for the cult of Donald Trump
A four-day tent revival in Milwaukee celebrated total surrender to the cult of Donald Trump — and maybe the end of America as we once knew it.

I came to the American heartland to cover a political convention, but all I found was a tent revival, Brother Trump’s Traveling Salvation Show.

The Republican National Convention took just minutes after Monday’s opening gavel to officially nominate its Dear Leader for the third and probably not last time. The roll call, once the highlight of past conventions, is now an empty ritual. A party platform that was probably written on a Mar-a-Lago cocktail napkin was rammed through with no dissent. RNC schedulers quickly liberated all four nights for the only real purpose they had here in Wisconsin.

Lol America will never be the same!!!!!!!

Because of a speech? Hahaha

So, as if it were needed, we have more bitter proof that the duopoly's duo don't do it as far as being fit for the job. Woe is America, thanks to its own addiction to the two party dictatorship.

Sorry Republicans but Trump is starting to look foolish with the large gauze bandage on his ear.
How long is he going to milk this?

I have gotten stitches before and they put a large gauze bandage over the wound to handle any seepage.
By the next day you just cover the wound to protect it

But FIVE days?
How stupid does he think we are?

Sorry Republicans but Trump is starting to look foolish with the large gauze bandage on his ear.
How long is he going to milk this?

I have gotten stitches before and they put a large gauze bandage over the wound to handle any seepage.
By the next day you just cover the wound to protect it

But FIVE days?
How stupid does he think we are?
You should know better than to pose such a question. You, and all of us, know he takes Americans to be utterly stupid. The problem is that showing otherwise hasn't happened.

Says some dumb lefty twat “journalist”.

It was a "Tone Down the Rhetoric" speech.

Trump's original speech was tossed out due to the attempted assassination.
No matter what he does his enemies complain

No one apparently has ever explained to Trump that brevity is the soul of wit.

We all screw up or can screw up. However, it is Progs who cost a lot more to survive from their irresponsible ways of living and the taxpayers get reamed. I figured Trump was going to be a lot tamer. And perhaps it also infected independents more in a positive way. Look at the mileage Progs have gotten from his personality and tweets. Of course, after nearing 4 years of Joe and the Progs who really have no choice but to continue what they are doing and worse if reelected, their choice becomes clearer as a growing percentage gets poorer and poorer.

Forum List

Back