Here's how they'll try to cheat in November 2024

Skylar is known for his/her/its proclivity of declaring self victory even in its utter absence.

Laughing......then show us Last presenting the slightest evidence to back his claim that Trump's shooter was 'proven to be leftwing'.

Laughing......then show us Last presenting the slightest evidence to back his claim that Trump's shooter was 'proven to be leftwing'.
You wouldn’t accept any such evidence anyway.

He’s right about you to a large extent. You do tend toward merely being a troll.

You wouldn’t accept any such evidence anyway.

He’s right about you to a large extent. You do tend toward merely being a troll.

So no evidence presented by Last backing what he's said about the shooter. And pathetic excuses from you why he failed.

Laughing.....damn, that was easy.

Getting you to once again baselessly declare victory was even easier.
Laughing.....so still nothing. Just sniveling, pathetic excuses why Last never presented the slightest evidence to back his claim.

Me, I'll stick with the shooter's self identification as a republican, his registration as a republican, his classmates confirming he was a conservative who defended conservative talking points, and the FBI linking him to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online.

Along with the shooter researching both Biden and Trump, both the Democratic national convention and the Republican national convention, along with school shooters, and their trials.

But enjoy your pathetic excuse making for failure! Its truly where you shine.

Laughing.....so still nothing. Just sniveling, pathetic excuses why Last never presented the slightest evidence to back his claim.

Me, I'll stick with the shooter's self identification as a republican, his registration as a republican, his classmates confirming he was a conservative who defended conservative talking points, and the FBI linking him to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online.

Along with the shooter researching both Biden and Trump, the Democratic national convention and the Republican national convention, along with school shooters, and their trials.

But enjoy your pathetic excuse making for failure! Its truly where you shine.
And a lengthier reiteration of your self declared victory.

Based on your trolling history, this can be expected to continue for a a long time.

And a lengthier reiteration of your self declared victory.

Based on your trolling history, this can be expected to continue for a a long time.
Laughing.....its not me that ran Last off his dipshit conspiracy. It's the evidence.

All of which Last ignores. With literally jackshit to back anything he's said.

Of course the evidence was going to win, Back.

Laughing.....its not me that wins. Its the evidence.

Your evidence is only the word of liars. All you got troll is a corrupt system being corrupt.

Your evidence is only the word of liars. All you got troll is a corrupt system being corrupt.

Says you, citing yourself. Summarily ignoring all evidence that contradicts you, every voter registration, every self identification, every piece of eye-witness testimony, even the FBI's investigation........and folding it into your conspiracy is what Big Liars do.

What I do....is delight is running you off own your own dipshit conspiracies with the evidence you try to ignore.

You'd be shocked how little effort it takes.

Says you, citing yourself. Summarily ignoring all evidence that contradicts you, every voter registration, every self identification, every piece of eye-witness testimony, even the FBI's investigation........and folding it into your conspiracy is what Big Liars do.

What I do....is delight is running you off own your own dipshit conspiracies with the evidence you try to ignore.

You'd be shocked how little effort it takes.
Lunch, enjoy.
:9:

Laughing.....its not me that ran Last off his dipshit conspiracy. It's the evidence.

And it will continue.

Your self-congratulatory trolling that is.

By the way, while I don’t claim that it is dispositive, it is somewhat of a clue that the dipshit donated to ActBlue. There aren’t a lot of Republicans (maybe a few RINO types) who would in any way support a crap show like ActBlue.

And it will continue.

Your self-congratulatory trolling that is.

By the way, while I don’t claim that it is dispositive, it is somewhat of a clue that the dipshit donated to ActBlue. There aren’t a lot of Republicans (maybe a few RINO types) who would in any way support a crap show like ActBlue.
The evidence will indeed continue. As will your pathetic excuses for failure.

When you've managed to find ANYTHING that Last has offered to back his absurd fantasy that the shooter was 'proven to be left wing', give me a holler.

Until then, the evidence wins!

When you've managed to find ANYTHING that Last has offered to back his absurd fantasy that the shooter was 'proven to be left wing', give me a holler.

Nope, I believe that he is right. I don't know why you cannot see the facts in front of ya.

Nope, I believe that he is right. I don't know why you cannot see the facts in front of ya.

But WHY do you believe it? Its not the evidence.

The evidence is that the man was a conservative republican linked to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online. Why then would you insist that its been proven that he was 'left wing'?

Y'all keep presenting your beliefs as facts. I don't think 'facts' mean what you think they mean.

But WHY do you believe it? Its not the evidence.

The evidence is that the man was a conservative republican linked to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online. Why then would you insist that its been proven that he was 'left wing'?

Y'all keep presenting your beliefs as facts. I don't think 'facts' mean what you think they mean.
Well those immigrants are mostly illegals. Your point?

Thanks for so promptly confirming my prediction about your ceaseless (albeit baseless) self-congratulatory trolling.

Thanks for so promptly confirming my prediction about your ceaseless (albeit baseless) self-congratulatory trolling.
Oh, I'll happily confirm my ceaseless use of evidence. And why evidence wins over baseless conspiracy fantasy every time.

But keep giving us pathetic excuses why you can't find any evidence that Last has offered to back his claim that the shooter 'proven to be leftwing'.

Until then, the evidence wins again.

Well those immigrants are mostly illegals. Your point?

Why would you think a registered republican, confirmed by his classmates to be a conservative who defended conservative talking points, linked by the FBI to violent anti-immigrant talking points.....

......is "proven to be leftwing".

That doesn't make the slightest sense.

Why would you think a registered republican, confirmed by his classmates to be a conservative who defended conservative talking points, linked by the FBI to violent anti-immigrant talking points.....

......is "proven to be leftwing".

That doesn't make the slightest sense.
"Is proven to be left wing" Oh your trolling amuses me. A conservative cannot be left wing. Marxists are left wing. And I have an itch that you are left wing.

"Is proven to be left wing" Oh your trolling amuses me. A conservative cannot be left wing. Marxists are left wing. And I have an itch that you are left wing.

That's Last's position. And you said you believed he was right.

Smiling.....didn't know what you were agreeing with, did you?

Forum List

Back