Here's how they'll try to cheat in November 2024

Oh, I'll happily confirm my ceaseless use of evidence. And why evidence wins over baseless conspiracy fantasy every time.

But keep giving us pathetic excuses why you can't find any evidence that Last has offered to back his claim that the shooter 'proven to be leftwing'.

Until then, the evidence wins again.
No. You will happily proclaim your alleged use of evidence over trivial shit and thereby proclaim victory regardless of validity.

Troll on!

Who said that I supported illegal immigrants?

Strawman. No one is attributing that to you.

The position you agreed with that the Trump shooter was 'proven to be leftwing'.

Why would you think a registered republican, confirmed by his classmates to be a conservative who defended conservative talking points, linked by the FBI to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online.....

......is "proven to be leftwing".

No. You will happily proclaim your alleged use of evidence over trivial shit and thereby proclaim victory regardless of validity.

Troll on!

Laughing.....the shooter being a registered republican who classmates describe him as a conservative who defended conservative talking points in class is 'trivial shit' in a conversation about the shooter supposedly being 'proven to be left wing'?

Oh, sweetie. Your desperate, willful ignorance is just adorable!

Strawman. No one is attributing that to you.

The position you agreed with that the Trump shooter was 'proven to be leftwing'.

Why would you think a registered republican, confirmed by his classmates to be a conservative who defended conservative talking points, linked by the FBI to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online.....

......is "proven to be leftwing".
He was a Republican. Just because you donated to the Democrats isn't proof you are left wing. I would donate a dollar to the Democrats, but would that make me a leftist? No. Also he was registered Republican anyways. Go elsewhere with your trolling.

He was a Republican. Just because you donated to the Democrats isn't proof you are left wing. I would donate a dollar to the Democrats, but would that make me a leftist? No. Also he was registered Republican anyways. Go elsewhere with your trolling.

So why would you agree with Last that Crooks was 'proven to be leftwing'?

Did you just not know what you were agreeing to? Or did you just change your mind?

Forum List

Back