Here's The Deal Haters of America

1eece3e4361a3bf331c6c9acf5fcd4f5.jpg
But you know your own...if we don't count the children..
Yes I do, and I consider all of them smarter than you.

(even before you lost thousands of brain cells from reading a post)

as for children?
After 20 years traveling the world on a ship, I have no idea how many children I may have.
Or how many may not be yours...lol.
Consider those little bastards how ever you wish, they share your genes, they are stupid mutts...

if you trying to get a rise out of bad mouthing my children, I never raised any.

Whether they are mine, or not, I really don't care about them.

Call them bastards?

pretty much true.

Their mothers weren't married, at least not to me.
So why are you bitching...move on.
No need to get a rise out of bitches who don't raise their off-spring.
giphy.gif
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1e/ec/e3/1eece3e4361a3bf331c6c9acf5fcd4f5.jpg

The orange clown may not last six months before he is given the choice of resignation or impeachment.
With the GOP running Congress? Ha ha. Political suicide. Remember the majority voted for President Trump and what he is doing was no secret. That's why the unions a,d democrats support him. Not Chucky :crybaby: Schumer. You libs will be given 6 months to get out.

Right on schedule, the right suddenly thinks criticism of government is criticism of America as a whole.

As I understand it only the SCOTUS can fully overrule an EO, Congress can say no, but veto power is given to the President so it's largely a bump in the road depending on how much the President wants it.

---

This is what happens after you lefties gave over so much power to President Obama. You were warned repeatedly by the right about the slippery slope of it all, but you had your heads too far up your partisan asses.

On average, if you're 40 or above, you might well remember the days of old. But one has to fight through the fog of the 8 years of Obama tyranny. He was straight up honest when he said he was going to transform America. He was like a salmon swimming down stream against the current of the American way. And don't conflate what the American way is. It's saying the Pledge of Allegiance during our homeroom class. It's hot dogs and burgers on July 4th. It's also flexing our muscle to dispatch those who infringe on our way of life. Yet without dispute, Obama was elected twice as America was longing for something different than what she experienced for many years. Finally, the youngest of Baby Boomers identified with the well spoken black man who had a knack for grandstanding. However, Obama didn't deliver the fruits and rewards the blacks had hoped he would deliver. Instead, Obama as weak and rather reclusive, sans at the local golf course. And as we know, Obama had no interest in governing as it was to much effort, with no guarantee of reward. Obama slammed everything it meant to be American. Our moral compass was jammed and rendered inop.

President Trump was elected because he has the nerve to say what he thinks. Political correctness need not apply.

President Trump is the cure for the Obama illness cast on America

-Geaux
The stupidity of your rant just killed thousands of my brain cells...

I take it you disagree with my dissertation

-Geaux

The orange clown may not last six months before he is given the choice of resignation or impeachment.
With the GOP running Congress? Ha ha. Political suicide. Remember the majority voted for President Trump and what he is doing was no secret. That's why the unions a,d democrats support him. Not Chucky :crybaby: Schumer. You libs will be given 6 months to get out.
Chuck Shumer should be embarrassing to the left with his dam fake pandering and whimpering. Good grief.

Just like your predictions he wouldn't last a month in the primaries...
he wouldn't last in the Republican debates...
he wouldn't ever be the Republican nominee....
he wouldn't ever beat Hillary in the debates....
he wouldn't ever be President....
he wouldn't ever come through on campaign promises....

seeing a pattern here?

Liberals and other miscreants and malcontents hate America

Well, we're taking her back

-Geaux

LOL Sorry, EO's cannot do that.
When Obama was president was there an EO that couldn't be done?

Obama is a Constitutional Lawyer by trade, and he knew what he could and could not do by EO, and to set up procedures before the EO is signed.

Trump still hasn't bothered to read the job description.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Obama is a Constitutional Lawyer by trade,
By trade?

Where was his law office located?

On average, if you're 40 or above, you might well remember the days of old. But one has to fight through the fog of the 8 years of Obama tyranny. He was straight up honest when he said he was going to transform America. He was like a salmon swimming down stream against the current of the American way. And don't conflate what the American way is. It's saying the Pledge of Allegiance during our homeroom class. It's hot dogs and burgers on July 4th. It's also flexing our muscle to dispatch those who infringe on our way of life. Yet without dispute, Obama was elected twice as America was longing for something different than what she experienced for many years. Finally, the youngest of Baby Boomers identified with the well spoken black man who had a knack for grandstanding. However, Obama didn't deliver the fruits and rewards the blacks had hoped he would deliver. Instead, Obama as weak and rather reclusive, sans at the local golf course. And as we know, Obama had no interest in governing as it was to much effort, with no guarantee of reward. Obama slammed everything it meant to be American. Our moral compass was jammed and rendered inop.

President Trump was elected because he has the nerve to say what he thinks. Political correctness need not apply.

President Trump is the cure for the Obama illness cast on America

-Geaux
What a rock of shit.

I have news, spewing hate & bigotry is a sign of an ignnorant, pathetic poor excuse of a human being, not President of the United States.

You can hug your pussy grabbing, wife raping, wife cheating, business partner fucking lying orange asshole all you want.

He is an embarrassment to this country.

LOL Sorry, EO's cannot do that.
When Obama was president was there an EO that couldn't be done?

Obama is a Constitutional Lawyer by trade, and he knew what he could and could not do by EO, and to set up procedures before the EO is signed.

Trump still hasn't bothered to read the job description.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Obama is a Constitutional Lawyer by trade,
By trade?

Where was his law office located?

You people's ignorance has no bounds. Tell me, do you work at being this stupid or does oit come naturally?

Obama worked as a lawyer & taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago.

Trump just cheated his contractors out of money while being the King of Debt.

Forum List

Back