Here's The Deal Haters of America

Liberals and other miscreants and malcontents hate America

Well, we're taking her back

-Geaux

There is really is no cure for stupid. Trampling on the Constitution is not taking the country back, it's setting the country back 50 years.
The Constitution has been irrelevant since the early 20th century at the latest.
. Yep, we are just going back to it. Come on supreme Court judge.. :mm:

Your assumption that whoever he appoints is going to rubber stamp Donnie's EO's is noted, but that ain't going to happen. Whoever is appointed is going to have to uphold the Constitution - all of it, including the "freedom of religion" parts.

LOL Sorry, EO's cannot do that.
When Obama was president was there an EO that couldn't be done?

Obama is a Constitutional Lawyer by trade, and he knew what he could and could not do by EO, and to set up procedures before the EO is signed.

Trump still hasn't bothered to read the job description.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Obama is a Constitutional Lawyer by trade,
By trade?

Where was his law office located?

You people's ignorance has no bounds. Tell me, do you work at being this stupid or does oit come naturally?

Obama worked as a lawyer & taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago.

Trump just cheated his contractors out of money while being the King of Debt.
. The only reason Obama learned the Constitution, is just so he could figure out every way he could in order to get around it, re-interpret it, trash it, and use it for nefarious reasons. I bet his preacher that old rev. Chickens have come home to roost Jeremiah Wright probably taugt him everything he knows.

Liberals and other miscreants and malcontents hate America

Well, we're taking her back

-Geaux

There is really is no cure for stupid. Trampling on the Constitution is not taking the country back, it's setting the country back 50 years.
The Constitution has been irrelevant since the early 20th century at the latest.
. Yep, we are just going back to it. Come on supreme Court judge.. :mm:
Doubt it. If his pick is Andrew Napolitano I'll be excited. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

On average, if you're 40 or above, you might well remember the days of old. But one has to fight through the fog of the 8 years of Obama tyranny. He was straight up honest when he said he was going to transform America. He was like a salmon swimming down stream against the current of the American way. And don't conflate what the American way is. It's saying the Pledge of Allegiance during our homeroom class. It's hot dogs and burgers on July 4th. It's also flexing our muscle to dispatch those who infringe on our way of life. Yet without dispute, Obama was elected twice as America was longing for something different than what she experienced for many years. Finally, the youngest of Baby Boomers identified with the well spoken black man who had a knack for grandstanding. However, Obama didn't deliver the fruits and rewards the blacks had hoped he would deliver. Instead, Obama as weak and rather reclusive, sans at the local golf course. And as we know, Obama had no interest in governing as it was to much effort, with no guarantee of reward. Obama slammed everything it meant to be American. Our moral compass was jammed and rendered inop.

President Trump was elected because he has the nerve to say what he thinks. Political correctness need not apply.

President Trump is the cure for the Obama illness cast on America

-Geaux
What a rock of shit.

I have news, spewing hate & bigotry is a sign of an ignnorant, pathetic poor excuse of a human being, not President of the United States.

You can hug your pussy grabbing, wife raping, wife cheating, business partner fucking lying orange asshole all you want.

He is an embarrassment to this country.

lol

I take it you voted for Her Thighness Clinton

Um, you're dismissed

-Geaux

On average, if you're 40 or above, you might well remember the days of old. But one has to fight through the fog of the 8 years of Obama tyranny. He was straight up honest when he said he was going to transform America. He was like a salmon swimming down stream against the current of the American way. And don't conflate what the American way is. It's saying the Pledge of Allegiance during our homeroom class. It's hot dogs and burgers on July 4th. It's also flexing our muscle to dispatch those who infringe on our way of life. Yet without dispute, Obama was elected twice as America was longing for something different than what she experienced for many years. Finally, the youngest of Baby Boomers identified with the well spoken black man who had a knack for grandstanding. However, Obama didn't deliver the fruits and rewards the blacks had hoped he would deliver. Instead, Obama as weak and rather reclusive, sans at the local golf course. And as we know, Obama had no interest in governing as it was to much effort, with no guarantee of reward. Obama slammed everything it meant to be American. Our moral compass was jammed and rendered inop.

President Trump was elected because he has the nerve to say what he thinks. Political correctness need not apply.

-Geaux
The stupidity of your rant just killed thousands of my brain cells...
Damn, that's fucked up because, you barely had any to begin with.

-Geaux
I think you have the number of brain cells that died confused with the number of sperm cells your "beloved" didn't swallow..

-Geaux
I think you have the number of brain cells that died confused with the number of sperm cells your "beloved" didn't swallow..

Um, how does that reduce the fact that the best part of you ran down you mom's leg?

-Geaux

-Geaux
What a rock of shit.

I have news, spewing hate & bigotry is a sign of an ignnorant, pathetic poor excuse of a human being, not President of the United States.

You can hug your pussy grabbing, wife raping, wife cheating, business partner fucking lying orange asshole all you want.

He is an embarrassment to this country.

lol

I take it you voted for Her Thighness Clinton

Um, you're dismissed

-Geaux

I am not surprised that a Trump supporter would agree with their Orange King that the only value a woman has is their looks.

LOL Sorry, EO's cannot do that.
When Obama was president was there an EO that couldn't be done?

Obama is a Constitutional Lawyer by trade, and he knew what he could and could not do by EO, and to set up procedures before the EO is signed.

Trump still hasn't bothered to read the job description.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Obama is a Constitutional Lawyer by trade,
By trade?

Where was his law office located?

You people's ignorance has no bounds. Tell me, do you work at being this stupid or does oit come naturally?

Obama worked as a lawyer & taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago.

Trump just cheated his contractors out of money while being the King of Debt.
. The only reason Obama learned the Constitution, is just so he could figure out every way he could in order to get around it, re-interpret it, trash it, and use it for nefarious reasons. I bet his preacher that old rev. Chickens have come home to roost Jeremiah Wright probably taugt him everything he knows.
Thanks for reminding me of how you dipsticks had a tissy fit about Obama's EOs & how he was circumventing the Constitution. Then you elected Trump & that is all he has done. I laugh at you turds every day. Most political science people agree with the Rev that our chickens did come home to roost as the reason behind Bin Laden's 9-11 attack was our military presence in Saudi Arabia & our western influence there.

Forum List

Back