Here’s the reason people tell me they want to buy an AR-15. And it’s simply ludicrous

I’m not impressed by how bid you think your Dick is by the pictures of “guns” you display. It’s an illusion.
Oh my, the gun banner goes from nonsense to dick talk! Lol! Poor little commie is out in the open! Still won't answer the question! Now, will he pretend not to know what the question is?

Oh my, the gun banner goes from nonsense to dick talk! Lol! Poor little commie is out in the open! Still won't answer the question! Now, will he pretend not to know what the question is?
You’re the “fagot” hound. I have no idea what delusional gotcha question “you think your entitled to.“

You’re the “fagot” hound. I have no idea what delusional gotcha question “you think your entitled to.“
Classic leftist denial babble! Look! He has no idea! Go away ya lying commie gun banner!

The Uzi is also available in semi auto. It was designed for military use. The AR15 is not common place semi auto rifle. The .223 caliber cartridges and AR15 were specifically designEd as a MILITARY, full auto, low recoil round for the original AR15 which WAS full auto. Only after Colt bought the rights did the AR15 full auto get renamed as an m16, and the AR15 was then shifted into the semi auto version only.

Those in the military who trained with the AR15
/M16 trained 99% of the time with select fire on semi auto.
On semi auto, it is still a military firearm.
Correction, the AR-15 was designed first as a civilian weapon, and only later re-designed for military use. Pesky little detail, I know, but important if you want to sound like you know things.

Correction, the AR-15 was designed first as a civilian weapon, and only later re-designed for military use. Pesky little detail, I know, but important if you want to sound like you know things.
I already showed him to be a lying gun banner. Thanks.

‘Usually, the motivation for purchasing the AR-15 is simple: People want one because they want one. Most times, the person who buys an AR-15 comes into the store already knowing that they intend to purchase one.

I’ve pressed some customers about why they want an AR-15, but no one could ever come up with a legitimate justification for needing that particular weapon.

Some members of the tinfoil hat brigade have come up with the reply, “We need these weapons because we want to be effective against the government if it becomes tyrannical. That’s part of our Second Amendment right.” Personally, I think that’s ludicrous, but it has become an increasingly popular justification for purchasing a semi-automatic rifle.

[…]

If banning them outright seems like too extreme a solution to be politically palatable, here’s another option: Reclassify semi-automatic rifles as Class 3 firearms.’

I disagree with the article’s author about ‘banning’ AR 15s or subjecting them to the provisions of the NFA. ‘Bans’ don’t work, they’re unwarranted government excess and overreach and likely un-Constitutional.

But he’s correct about wanting to own an AR 15 to ‘defend against government tyranny’ as being ridiculous nonsense.

Possessing an AR 15 is a want, not a ‘need.’

And there’s nothing wrong with that; citizens are not required to ‘justify’ exercising a fundamental right as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed do so.

As is always the case after a mass shooting or similar event, we see inane, baseless reasons contrived to ‘justify’ owning an AR 15 in a pathetic and unnecessary attempt to fend-off a ‘ban’ of such weapons where there is no political will to do so.
Since no one has to give a reason why they want an AR-15, our opinions about why they say they want one are irrelevant.

OK quote ANY post of mine where I defended Trump

When you can't do that will you have the integrity to admit you are a LYING SACK OF SHIT?

I doubt it
All that gun banner commie does is lie.

I’m not impressed by how bid you think your Dick is by the pictures of “guns” you display. It’s an illusion.
If that were true, Mr dick talk. I never would have bought a gun with a 2 inch barrel!

Still can be added to the list if Congress deems that it belongs there…

You have the right to own a firearm but the Government can tell you what you can and can not buy!

Uzi and Tommy Gun are clear cut examples!
In common use means it's protected by the bill of rights and the owner of said AR 15. Case closed.

Last edited:
I did, you moron.

That's granting them rights, you idiot.
If women didn't have the right to vote, that means they weren't allowed to vote.
When did they have a right to vote before 1869?
They didn't.

WTF?
So, the US government can revoke an American Indian's citizenship?

Are ALL teabaggers self-proclaimed "genius' like Trump?
Being a teabagger is a lot better than being the recipient of said tea bagging such as yourself.

In common use means it's protected by the bill of rights and the owner of said AR 15. Case closed.
Not in California. Connecticut. Delaware. Maryland. Massachusetts. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New York.
So like hell they’re protected by the BOR. No challenges, no overturns. No fking way. Case closed.

That’s wrong. Read the history. Armorlite originally designed the FIRST AR15 with select fire not for civilians. Now apologize again for being less informed. You guys are so predictably ignorant.
The AR-15 had its humble beginnings in the 1950s, when it was developed by Eugene Stoner for military use.
it was capable of select fire. Not intended initially as a civilian weapon

Forum List

Back