Here’s the reason people tell me they want to buy an AR-15. And it’s simply ludicrous

Any round can be used in a semiautomatic rifle that is chambered for the round.

Moron

Shit every 12 year old in my neighborhood has a .22 semiauto rifle and it doesn't need any special round designed for a semiauto rifle. any old .22 long will work.
12 year old ? Where did that come from ?You’re a confused little puppy. A .222 round or cartridge is not the same as a .223 round. Neither is it the same as a .22 round which travels as much as 2000 ft per second less.
You seem not to understand a round includes both the bullet and the casing and primer You’re all over the place.

Last edited:
Gee maybe it has something to do with the popularity of rifles chambered for 5.56 rounds as compared to rifles chambered for .308

DUH
Dah, it has to do with two things cost/ availability and recoil.

Try staying on target……..223 is more popular because it’s one of the few military calibers that military toy soldier wannabes can handle.

Last edited:
Because illiterate, the lethality of the cartridge in .223 with limited recoil is just as important to defining the AR15 as the features it has. The AR15 platform in .308 is. is no where near as plentiful on the civilian market for one reason……think of it.
Lol, what a non reply. Good gun banner! So why don't you gun banners ever talk about all the other rifles that do the same thing an ar does?

Who are you to judge why a person wants an AR-15? Why does their reason of just wanting one not good enough for you? What special rights do you have to make your narrowminded judgement call? Owning a weapon is a right, and your hate and bigotry is just a show of your intolerance to others.
That same line of reasoning is why full autos are regulated as they are. Just because they are “ fun to shoot” doesn’t mean everyone not qualified should have one.

Lol, what a non reply. Good gun banner! So why don't you gun banners ever talk about all the other rifles that do the same thing an ar does?
Because foolish, there are ver few other rifles then the AR15 platform in .223 that will do the same. Other semi autos like a Ruger mini in .223 WILL. They should be treated the same.

That same line of reasoning is why full autos are regulated as they are. Just because they are “ fun to shoot” doesn’t mean everyone not qualified should have one.
Gun banner, what "qualifications" are there, since keeping arms is our right?

Gun banner, what "qualifications" are there, since keeping arms is our right?
QUALIFIED right. If you don’t qualify, you don’t have the right. The same with all the bill of rights. That’s what the SC says. Your opinion is FOS. Read Heller….

Because foolish, there are ver few other rifles then the AR15 platform in .223 that will do the same. Other semi autos like a Ruger mini in .223 WILL. They should be treated the same.
There it is! They should all be banned! Thanks for finally admitting it! Come get my semi auto, gun banner!

QUALIFIED right. If you don’t qualify, you don’t have the right. The same with all the bill of rights. That’s what the SC says. Your opinion is FOS. Read Heller….
Gun banner, what "qualifications" are there? Lol. This commie turds wants the guns don't you.? Come get them!

There it is! They should all be banned! Thanks for finally admitting it! Come get my semi auto, gun banner!
No, you should be banned from possessing a firearm. I support you being illiterate should disqualify you.

Gun banner, what "qualifications" are there? Lol. This commie turds wants the guns don't you.? Come get them!
Well, the first thing is, literacy. So much for gun a holics.
Also, you act like an 8 year old so your age should disqualify you. You want to sell guns to felons….

No, you should be banned from possessing a firearm. I support you being illiterate should disqualify you.
Well come get them commie! Lol, you scum always show your colors don't you? Anyone notice this gun banner won't say what his so called "qualifications"are? The method is always the same with you traitors. You gonna get mad and shoot up a school now?

M14.jpg

I guess the gun banner don't wanna talk about the rifles whose images I just posted? Just a few...

Forum List

Back