Here's The United States Code The NFL Players Are Violating---36 U.S.C. § 301

Here's the oath you should be concerned about -

Article II, Section I, of the Constitution --

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

You didn't worry about it when the n*gger President was in office. Why do you worry about it when the white one is?

The 1st amendment is part of the constitution.

36 U.S.C. 301 is subservient to the constitution.

Christ, if it's legal to BURN a flag, how can it possibly be a crime to improperly address it during the anthem?????

It may be legal to burn the flag but not a good choice.

That has nothing to do with my point.

Here's the oath you should be concerned about -

Article II, Section I, of the Constitution --

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

You didn't worry about it when the n*gger President was in office. Why do you worry about it when the white one is?

Christ, if it's legal to BURN a flag, how can it possibly be a crime to improperly address it during the anthem?????

Sure it does. It addressed burning the flag.

Next.

When you're in the car, and the anthem is played on the radio, do you pull over, get out of the car, and have everybody stand?

Yes. Next question.

Where were you going the last time that happened?

On the way home from a bar is my guess.

I don't go to bars.

Next.

Okay, but I conjured up an entertaining image nonetheless.

When you're in the car, and the anthem is played on the radio, do you pull over, get out of the car, and have everybody stand?

Yes. Next question.

Where were you going the last time that happened?

On the way home from a bar is my guess.

I don't go to bars.

Next.

Okay, but I conjured up an entertaining image nonetheless.

That's called daydreaming. Try doing that while you're driving or anything else to distract yourself.

Next.

Oh, here we go. If it were an actual federal crime to, for example, improperly display the flag, how could it then still be legal to BURN one?

eh?

Next.

Oh, here we go. If it were an actual federal crime to, for example, improperly display the flag, how could it then still be legal to BURN one?

eh?

So violating 36 U.S.C. 301 isn't a crime? No wonder you idiots think someone coming here illegally isn't a crime.

Here's the U.S. Code that these unAmerican malcontents are violating. Trump is right, fire them. Hell, even Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, the former unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president, violated it when he was a candidate.

images

36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem

a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.

(b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—

(1) when the flag is displayed—

(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

thanks steve-----good of you to post up the rules------all should observe----but I still hate your guts

Next.

eh?

So violating 36 U.S.C. 301 isn't a crime? No wonder you idiots think someone coming here illegally isn't a crime.

Show me the criminal penalties then.

I thought conservatives DESPISED excessive big government regulation.

Now they're showing their adoration for the federal government telling them how exactly to behave when a certain song plays?

lol, classic.

There are no sanctions under 18 USC for violating it.

In essence, they tell you what you should do, but don't proscribe any penalties for failure to follow 36 U.S.C. 301

Next.

eh?

Show me the criminal penalties then.

Does that mean it's not a crime?

I thought conservatives DESPISED excessive big government regulation.

Now they're showing their adoration for the federal government telling them how exactly to behave when a certain song plays?

lol, classic.

It's not government regulation. It's punishing those guilty of breaking the law. There is a difference.

Why do righties hate free speech ?

I'm so glad you Liberals are making this about "Free Speech" and not what it was intended to be. As usual, the real cause of the protests is lost in Liberal bullshit. Trump wins again. He's playing you idiots like a card.

Actually it is. If nobody has "standing" to sue, it can never be ruled on by a court. So it can never be found to be unconstitutional.

Someone charged with violating that code could sue. Never say never.

Nobody can be charged for violating it, there are no penalties proscribed for it's violation. No fines, no jail time, no nothing.

Actually it is. If nobody has "standing" to sue, it can never be ruled on by a court. So it can never be found to be unconstitutional.

Someone charged with violating that code could sue. Never say never.

Nobody can be charged for violating it, there are no penalties proscribed for it's violation. No fines, no jail time, no nothing.

Sure they can. Charges involve saying what you did to break the law.

There are no sanctions under 18 USC for violating it.

In essence, they tell you what you should do, but don't proscribe any penalties for failure to follow 36 U.S.C. 301

Does that mean it's not really a law?

There's the law of gravity, the law of averages, even the law of supply and demand. There aren't any penalties for violating them.

Forum List

Back