Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

He has small hands you have a very small brain....I see a coorolation here!!!
I have a Yuge Brain

I am a Stable Genius
You continue to LIE....but are our amusment for today.
Trump lied about personally helping and lied about sending a crew to help out

No record of either

Stolen Valor from 9-11 responders
That doesn't prove he didn't do it, moron. Do you imagine everything anyone does is recorded somewhere?

Not everyone brags and lies like your el duce.
DERANGEMENT! Surrender Monkey lied and cost citizens BILLIONS in medical costs and $150 BILLION on an Iran deal he fucked us with...and Trump cost us a tax cut and a booming market....asshole!

That Iran Deal stopped the Iranian nuke program stupid.

Since the cancellation of that deal they have started it again

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

In his suit ready to get to work!

You mean 2 days after the destruction he goes down as the CEO is is to LOOK at the devastarion....grab another straw' shithook!

NO it did not...there was NO WAY to INDEPENDENTLY check it....next asshole remark, from an asshole!

You continue to LIE....but are our amusment for today.

No record of either

No record of the hundreds of people that he helped pay for their mortgages or getting them out of trouble....that is what a philanthropist does....but I wouldn't expect an ABNORMAL to understand....there was NO NEED for him to promote it...again you won't understand....a liberal small mind, a terrible thing to keep wasting!
Sure there is a record

Trump bragged about it. Real philanthropists remain anonymous

Where is the record of a “Trump Crew” working at ground zero. All workers were logged in and out each day. Where was the Trump Crew?
Why would they possibly check in as a Trump crew...thousands of men worked on that pile, you think they checked in as crews....I remember thousands of people VOLUNTEERING to help...no one claimed any notoriety....you get a smaller brain with each post....the incredible shrinking douchebag!...ROTFLMFAO!!
People just didn’t show up

They were assigned to crews and given specific duties. A crew of 140 private contractors would not go unnoticed
Actually people did just show up. Workmen all over the area picked up tool boxes and showed up. Don't you remember?

How is Trump standing blocks from ground zero without a speck of dust on him proof he was at ground zero?
how is it proof he wasnt???

Can’t prove a negative.
well the video kinda proves he was,,,,

No, it proves he was blocks away telling a story that has never been corroborated.

how big an area is ground zero???

and how do you know he was blocks away,,,or how do you know not a speck of dust was on him,,,and how does that matter,,,
For fucks sake, I’m so sick of this god damned mother fucking president and his fucking bull shit stories and constant lying, always surrounded by controversy and sleaze. Fuck him. In the meantime the country goes further and further into debt. There will be a price to pay for this charade and it will be a hefty one. Buckle up

NO it did not...there was NO WAY to INDEPENDENTLY check it....next asshole remark, from an asshole!
You mean the Trump Admin was lying when they said that Iran was abiding by the agreement?

And you never heard ground zero was 10 sq miles.

I hear a lot of things,,,

you ever find out where you heard what it was???

and is that .5 square miles it or .5 miles from impact??
Sure all you Wing-nuts hear voices in your head. :cuckoo:
And as I said more than once nearly .5 SQUARE miles. And I already told you I GOOGLED it.
The Right ALWAYS play dumb when they know they are dead wrong.
There is no concise boundary for "ground zero" so your claims about its size are obvious horseshit.
It involved real estate, so boundaries do exist since each piece of real estate has a boundary. Add up all the real estate affected and you have the total size.
Again Right wingers just make shit up rather than admit they are wrong.
There is no piece of real estate named "Ground Zero," moron. That's purely a media invention. Which pieces of real estate are included in that is a matter of opinion.
Actually, after the collapse of the World Trade Center, it was hospital workers and law enforcement officers who began referring to the World Trade Center site as "Ground Zero". But as a Wing-nut you are obligated to blame the media for everything.

He has bone spurs, moron. I have those myself, and I can tell you from painful experience that they prevent you from running.
No he doesn't you mindless lying scum asshole, and his presidential physical proved it, but you knew that already.

You mean the Trump Admin was lying when they said that Iran was abiding by the agreement?
Hopefull....never worked out, now have nuclear material ready for bombs that supposedly they weren't developing....come on, do they give you Anti-Americans stupid pills when you post?

He has bone spurs, moron. I have those myself, and I can tell you from painful experience that they prevent you from running.
No he doesn't you mindless lying scum asshole, and his presidential physical proved it, but you knew that already.
You have a brain spur....and what did Blow Job Cuntin...never server and within a few months of Trump in age....asswipe Commie bitch!

Can’t prove a negative.

No, it proves he was blocks away telling a story that has never been corroborated.

and how do you know he was blocks away,,,or how do you know not a speck of dust was on him,,,and how does that matter,,,
For fucks sake, I’m so sick of this god damned mother fucking president and his fucking bull shit stories and constant lying, always surrounded by controversy and sleaze. Fuck him. In the meantime the country goes further and further into debt. There will be a price to pay for this charade and it will be a hefty one. Buckle up

you feel better now????

how about you talk about the debt instead???

I assure you neither party cares about it as history tells us

Can’t prove a negative.

We're sick of psycho scum like you!

Can’t prove a negative.

you feel better now????

how about you talk about the debt instead???

I assure you neither party cares about it as history tells us

Senate overwhelmingly passes Bipartisan budget deal – [UPDATED WITH ROLL CALL VOTE]

You have a brain spur....and what did Blow Job Cuntin...never server and within a few months of Trump in age....asswipe Commie bitch!
Clinton didn't get his daddy pay off a doctor to lie about Tramp having bone spurs, which never go away and were certified nonexistent in his last presidential physical which is available online.

Clinton didn't get his daddy pay off a doctor to lie about Tramp having bone spurs, which never go away and were certified nonexistent in his last presidential physical which is available online.
You need to see his LYING LETTER from his colornel

I was just across the river in Jersey. Probably closer than the Orange Fraud was.
Trump lived in Manhattan at the time, dumbass.

Trump Tower is four miles away. Trump would not have seen anyone jump from the tower like he claims. Just like he couldn’t have seen thousands of Muslims celebrating.

By the way, much of Jersey is closer and got the best views

No record of either

No record of the hundreds of people that he helped pay for their mortgages or getting them out of trouble....that is what a philanthropist does....but I wouldn't expect an ABNORMAL to understand....there was NO NEED for him to promote it...again you won't understand....a liberal small mind, a terrible thing to keep wasting!
Sure there is a record

Trump bragged about it. Real philanthropists remain anonymous

Where is the record of a “Trump Crew” working at ground zero. All workers were logged in and out each day. Where was the Trump Crew?
Why would they possibly check in as a Trump crew...thousands of men worked on that pile, you think they checked in as crews....I remember thousands of people VOLUNTEERING to help...no one claimed any notoriety....you get a smaller brain with each post....the incredible shrinking douchebag!...ROTFLMFAO!!
People just didn’t show up

They were assigned to crews and given specific duties. A crew of 140 private contractors would not go unnoticed
Actually people did just show up. Workmen all over the area picked up tool boxes and showed up. Don't you remember?
No

Access to Ground Zero was restricted. It was very dangerous and they didn’t want people poking around collecting souvenirs

Sorry, you stupid turd, but checking for bone spurs isn't something they typically do in a physical. There are often no symptoms until you try to run.

What that its faked. Dumbass, you can tell it is. He had no men there working.

Yep, lets just not discuss the BS from the MSM, and focus on whether he had crews working there...then if that doesn't work we can focus on how many people he had working there...fricken idiot.
Fire chief said he had no record
/—-/ That’s your proof? No record except the still photo and video?
There is no photo or video of Trump at ground zero with first responders or clean up crews. Photo's provided in this rhread are of him giving interviews off-site a significant distance from ground zero.
Once again, Trump is caught in a provable lie.

what are the boundries of ground zero???
how big is it,,,,

and there were thousand of other people helping in the efforts that didnt dig rock,,so are you saying they didnt help either???

Just quoting the fire chief.
We are still looking for his 1000 s of cheering Muslims
Do you really believe our 11000 lie vagina grabber?

Forum List

Back