Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

please give the link that says otherwise??

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!

I gave you a link, read it. I think your video is faked.

i think you're a russian bot.

next.

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

please give the link that says otherwise??

You know how to use a SEARCH ENGINE...Of course not...another brain dead terrorist muslim!

I gave you a link, read it. I think your video is faked.

i think you're a russian bot.

next.

A Muslim ISIS bot...even the Russians aren't as evil as Penny is!

I'm not on the right,,,
And you never heard ground zero was 10 sq miles.

I hear a lot of things,,,

you ever find out where you heard what it was???

and is that .5 square miles it or .5 miles from impact??
Sure all you Wing-nuts hear voices in your head. :cuckoo:
And as I said more than once nearly .5 SQUARE miles. And I already told you I GOOGLED it.
The Right ALWAYS play dumb when they know they are dead wrong.
There is no concise boundary for "ground zero" so your claims about its size are obvious horseshit.
It involved real estate, so boundaries do exist since each piece of real estate has a boundary. Add up all the real estate affected and you have the total size.
Again Right wingers just make shit up rather than admit they are wrong.
There is no piece of real estate named "Ground Zero," moron. That's purely a media invention. Which pieces of real estate are included in that is a matter of opinion.

I have a Yuge Brain

I am a Stable Genius
You continue to LIE....but are our amusment for today.
Trump lied about personally helping and lied about sending a crew to help out

No record of either

Stolen Valor from 9-11 responders
No record of the hundreds of people that he helped pay for their mortgages or getting them out of trouble....that is what a philanthropist does....but I wouldn't expect an ABNORMAL to understand....there was NO NEED for him to promote it...again you won't understand....a liberal small mind, a terrible thing to keep wasting!
Sure there is a record

Trump bragged about it. Real philanthropists remain anonymous

Where is the record of a “Trump Crew” working at ground zero. All workers were logged in and out each day. Where was the Trump Crew?
Why would they possibly check in as a Trump crew...thousands of men worked on that pile, you think they checked in as crews....I remember thousands of people VOLUNTEERING to help...no one claimed any notoriety....you get a smaller brain with each post....the incredible shrinking douchebag!...ROTFLMFAO!!
People just didn’t show up

They were assigned to crews and given specific duties. A crew of 140 private contractors would not go unnoticed

I hear a lot of things,,,

you ever find out where you heard what it was???

and is that .5 square miles it or .5 miles from impact??
Sure all you Wing-nuts hear voices in your head. :cuckoo:
And as I said more than once nearly .5 SQUARE miles. And I already told you I GOOGLED it.
The Right ALWAYS play dumb when they know they are dead wrong.
There is no concise boundary for "ground zero" so your claims about its size are obvious horseshit.
It involved real estate, so boundaries do exist since each piece of real estate has a boundary. Add up all the real estate affected and you have the total size.
if thats how you count it the we are back to the 10 miles and more because real estate was effected a long ways away

you just lost your own point,,
Again you post nothing to back up your lie.
The amount of real estate affected is known to the sq foot. It contained 13,400,000 square feet of office space, if you don't like sq miles, sq feet does sound a lot bigger.
No it isn't known to the square foot, shit for brains. It all depends on how you define "affected." The dust from the event was spread over a wide area. Is every square foot with a spec of dust on it "affected?"

Trump did not even get his fingernails dirty
He didn't say he did, you dumbass douchebag.
He claimed he helped out
He lied

unless you can prove that you lied,,,

First of all, Trump has heel spurs that keep him from working
Secondly, his hands are way too small
He has bone spurs, moron. I have those myself, and I can tell you from painful experience that they prevent you from running.

Let's see how good you are with a SEARCH ENGINE. So far, all we have seen in multiple threads on this topic are videos of Trump from blocks away from Ground Zero. Not a single photo or video of Trump at Ground Zero, nor a shred of evidence for supporting his lie about providing hundreds of his workers for volunteer work.
How about if you get on that and back up your lying Prez.
Only a democrat will fight a video that shows facts
No video of Trump in or around the rubble at or in any way working with or even in the vicinity of first responders. The thread title is a lie just like what Trump said are lies. Feel free to post a photo or video of Trump in or around the rubble at ground zero. Don't post any of those scam photos or videos like already posted here so far in this thread. Post Trump actually at ground zero in or near the rubble with first responders and clean up crews.
I’m pretty sure ground zero was off limits the second the buildings went down.. call me crazy but having anyone walking around that day would have been chaotic. But the video shows trump as close as you could get as a citizen
That depends on what you mean by "ground zero." Is it the boundaries of the property? 100 years from the boundaries? 1000 yards from the boundaries?
LOL

Is Trump Tower Ground Zero?
You tell me, dumbass. Get out a map and draw the boundaries of ground zero for us.

unless you can prove that you lied,,,

He has small hands you have a very small brain....I see a coorolation here!!!
I have a Yuge Brain

I am a Stable Genius

No record of either

That doesn't prove he didn't do it, moron. Do you imagine everything anyone does is recorded somewhere?

I have a Yuge Brain

I am a Stable Genius

No record of either

That doesn't prove he didn't do it, moron. Do you imagine everything anyone does is recorded somewhere?

Not everyone brags and lies like your el duce.

if thats how you count it the we are back to the 10 miles and more because real estate was effected a long ways away

The amount of real estate affected is known to the sq foot. It contained 13,400,000 square feet of office space, if you don't like sq miles, sq feet does sound a lot bigger.

again you post nothing to back up your lie,,,,
Again, all you have to do is google it. You won't because you know my numbers are accurate.
Google it yourself, asshole. He isn't required to do your work for you.

I have a Yuge Brain

I am a Stable Genius

No record of either

Dims lie a 1000 times worse. Did you watch all those Dims clowns falling all over each other to tell the biggest whopper last night?

again you post nothing to back up your lie,,,,
Again, all you have to do is google it. You won't because you know my numbers are accurate.

I did google it and didnt see your claim,,,

how about you post your link and end this and prove me wrong,,,
So you admit you are too STUPID to use google and you need someone SMARTER than you to do it for you.
World Trade Center site - Wikipedia
The complex was located in New York City's Financial District and contained 13,400,000 square feet (1,240,000 m2) of office space.
Who says those are the boundaries of Ground Zero?

No record of either

No record of the hundreds of people that he helped pay for their mortgages or getting them out of trouble....that is what a philanthropist does....but I wouldn't expect an ABNORMAL to understand....there was NO NEED for him to promote it...again you won't understand....a liberal small mind, a terrible thing to keep wasting!
Sure there is a record

Where is the record of a “Trump Crew” working at ground zero. All workers were logged in and out each day. Where was the Trump Crew?
Why would they possibly check in as a Trump crew...thousands of men worked on that pile, you think they checked in as crews....I remember thousands of people VOLUNTEERING to help...no one claimed any notoriety....you get a smaller brain with each post....the incredible shrinking douchebag!...ROTFLMFAO!!

They were assigned to crews and given specific duties. A crew of 140 private contractors would not go unnoticed
That didn't start until days after the event, shit for brains.

I have a Yuge Brain

I am a Stable Genius

No record of either

The bragging is what really bothers you about Trump, isn't it? Of course, Hillary and Obama bragged just as much. She was bragging when she claimed she landed in Kosovo under sniper fire. Why aren't you whining about that?

No record of either

Sure there is a record

They were assigned jobs to do...no one asked who you were...that is why there has been corruption by some claiming disability from being there that weren't....please keep spouting your derangement!

In his suit ready to get to work!

Forum List

Back