Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

LMAO Glad to see he was but think about it.

That was 15 years ago. Why would he be at ground zero?? He wasn't in office and hadn't even been running for office. No reason for him to be there at all.

If the lefty loons think he should have been there then what about the Clintons and those who were already in Government?

Pelousy, UpChuck and everyone else?? Hell they all should have been front and center at Ground Zero.

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites the lefty loons are.
"If the lefty loons think he should have been there then what about the Clintons and those who were already in Government?"

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F244834%252Ff431f6cc60f74b338e920fbf7a9b370a.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg

See any buildings falling?? Any dust. I don't.

Wonder how long after it all happened these morons showed up?? ?Sure wasn't while it was happening.

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

The grifter claimed that he was at Ground Zero the day of the attacks and helped move rubble...so, does your video-op show that?

Did he. Say he personally did that or did people that worked for him did that....Got link Surrender Monkey worshipper?

Once again sycophant... Was Donald Trump at Ground Zero Searching for Survivors Two Days After 9/11 with Workers He Paid For?

SNOPES...THE FAKE FACT [email protected]!!!

That was 15 years ago. Why would he be at ground zero?? He wasn't in office and hadn't even been running for office. No reason for him to be there at all.

If the lefty loons think he should have been there then what about the Clintons and those who were already in Government?

Pelousy, UpChuck and everyone else?? Hell they all should have been front and center at Ground Zero.

Which one if any of those folks lied about being at ground zero helping first responders the way Trump did? No one is arguing Trump should have been there. The discussion and the thread are about Trump lying and false valor claim.

And you know they are false claims??

How so?? You sure as hell weren't there.

"If the lefty loons think he should have been there then what about the Clintons and those who were already in Government?"

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F244834%252Ff431f6cc60f74b338e920fbf7a9b370a.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg

Wonder how long after it all happened these morons showed up?? ?Sure wasn't while it was happening.
LOLOLOL

You think they were going to Tavern on the Green with those masks?

:lmao:

Last edited:

LOLOLOL

You think they were going to Taverns on the Green with those masks?

You think they needed those masks. Hell some of them have them hanging around their necks. Not using them.

They may be headed to Tavern on the Green after they take their, "Look I'm here" publicity shots.

Trump isn’t a “real man”. Trump is a thin-thinned narcissistic bully. Putin, Kim and Xi are playing him like a cheap fiddle.

Kim got a promise to keep his nukes in exchange for a box of bones. Putin got a free hand in Syria, and a fracturing if NATO. Xi took the lead nation place of the USA in the TPP.

What did Trump get? What did America gain in return for these gifts?

What do you know about being a real man, Canadian woman?

You aren't even a real American, or let's put it this way... You are less American than Joe B, that is an achievement.

Trump is almost the definition of a real, AMERICAN, man.

Only if the definition of a real, AMERICAN, man is a fat lazy man that cheats on his wives
At least this President has a real first lady, not some made up Tranny with a dick bigger than his husbands.
Wut??

penis-bulge-et-tu-melania-battle-of-the-bulges-43258576.png

Have you seen a penis before? It's time to get on a weight loss program and buy up a microscope. That's not a penis.

This could potentially be one:

maxresdefault.jpg

Melania is bigger

"Wonder how long after it all happened these morons showed up??"

Wonder no more ... it was 9.12.2001

Photo Disputes Rudy Giuliani’s 9/11 Hillary Clinton Story

LOLOLOL

You think they needed those masks. Hell some of them have them hanging around their necks. Not using them.

They may be headed to Tavern on the Green after they take their, "Look I'm here" publicity shots.
One person in that group was not wearing a mask. Probably a rightard like you.

They sure weren't helping the first responder's now were they. LOL

People didn't start wearing masks until days after it happened.

iu

Note: Bush was there on 9/12.

LOLOLOL

He was probably the guy who wasn't after a publicity shot.

He was probably and Independent. Like me. LOL

iu

Yeah. I know. I watched Bush do just what that picture shows. None of them were wearing masks.

No one was wearing a mask till they actually got down in the hole and starting removing the debris.

And if you notice, those actually AT ground zero were wearing masks. Tramp never was!

thats funny ,,,I see people in the background not wearing a mask,,,
There are always STUPID Trumpists everywhere who don't know the difference between their nose and mouth and their chin or neck.

iu

Yeah. I know. I watched Bush do just what that picture shows. None of them were wearing masks.

No one was wearing a mask till they actually got down in the hole and starting removing the debris.

or wanted a photo op,,,

They sure weren't helping the first responder's now were they. LOL
So? Her job was to work on legislation, not pick up debris -- which she did by helping pass s bill to help first responders who suffered health issues.

The photo was on Sept 12 on an official tour of ground zero for NY elected officials.

And if you notice, those actually AT ground zero were wearing masks. Tramp never was!

thats funny ,,,I see people in the background not wearing a mask,,,
There are always STUPID Trumpists everywhere who don't know the difference between their nose and mouth and their chin or neck.

I imagine since those are all leftist there were no trumpsters even there

in fact trumpsters didnt even exist for another 14 yrs

that TDS you have must be a mother fucker to deal with,,,

LOLOLOL

He was probably the guy who wasn't after a publicity shot.

He was probably and Independent. Like me. LOL
No, he would be an idiot, like you, for not taking precautions.

Forum List

Back