Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

LMAO Glad to see he was but think about it.

That was 15 years ago. Why would he be at ground zero?? He wasn't in office and hadn't even been running for office. No reason for him to be there at all.

If the lefty loons think he should have been there then what about the Clintons and those who were already in Government?

Pelousy, UpChuck and everyone else?? Hell they all should have been front and center at Ground Zero.

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites the lefty loons are.
"If the lefty loons think he should have been there then what about the Clintons and those who were already in Government?"
uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F244834%252Ff431f6cc60f74b338e920fbf7a9b370a.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg

See any buildings falling?? Any dust. I don't.

Wonder how long after it all happened these morons showed up?? ?Sure wasn't while it was happening.
The photo was on Sept 12 on an official tour of ground zero for NY elected officials.
Look at the photo of Bush, dumbass. That was on 9/12. No one in the photo is wearing a mask.

That was 15 years ago. Why would he be at ground zero?? He wasn't in office and hadn't even been running for office. No reason for him to be there at all.

If the lefty loons think he should have been there then what about the Clintons and those who were already in Government?

Pelousy, UpChuck and everyone else?? Hell they all should have been front and center at Ground Zero.

"If the lefty loons think he should have been there then what about the Clintons and those who were already in Government?"
uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F244834%252Ff431f6cc60f74b338e920fbf7a9b370a.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg

Wonder how long after it all happened these morons showed up?? ?Sure wasn't while it was happening.
The photo was on Sept 12 on an official tour of ground zero for NY elected officials.

Hell they should have been down there with the first responders. Not days later.

They were giving an "official tour" when the first responders were still looking for survivors? I seriously doubt that.

Look at the photo of Bush, dumbass. That was on 9/12. No one in the photo is wearing a mask.
Wrong as always, ya fucking moron. It took Bush 3 days to get there. Bill Clinton, who was in Australia on 9.11, got to NYC before Bush did.

LOLOLOL

You think they were going to Taverns on the Green with those masks?

:lmao:

You think they needed those masks. Hell some of them have them hanging around their necks. Not using them.

They may be headed to Tavern on the Green after they take their, "Look I'm here" publicity shots.
One person in that group was not wearing a mask. Probably a rightard like you.

He was probably the guy who wasn't after a publicity shot.

He was probably and Independent. Like me. LOL
No, he would be an idiot, like you, for not taking precautions.

Seems the President and the group he spoke with were idiots then because none of them had on masks and neither did anyone else.

They started wearing masks when they started clearing debris. Not before. check the thread dumbass.

Wrong as always, ya fucking moron. It took Bush 3 days to get there. Bill Clinton, who was in Australia on 9.11, got to NYC before Bush did.
So three days later no one is wearing a mask. But you claim Hillary showed up the day after wearing a mask. What's wrong with this picture?

They were giving an "official tour" when the first responders were still looking for survivors? I seriously doubt that.
Spits the USMB fucking moron who thinks Bush was there the next day on 9.12. :eusa_doh:

Your "doubts" couldn't be more meaningless.

Spits the USMB fucking moron who thinks Bush was there the next day on 9.12. :eusa_doh:

And the barking forum baboon thinks Hillary showed up for a guided tour on 9/12 wearing a mask.

Here's a photo of Trump at ground zero:

iu

LOLOLOL

You think they were going to Taverns on the Green with those masks?

:lmao:

You think they needed those masks. Hell some of them have them hanging around their necks. Not using them.

They may be headed to Tavern on the Green after they take their, "Look I'm here" publicity shots.

Seems the President and the group he spoke with were idiots then because none of them had on masks and neither did anyone else.

They started wearing masks when they started clearing debris. Not before. check the thread dumbass.
I gave you a link reporting they were there the next day which was accompanied by a photo of Hillary and Schumer wearing masks. If you still choose to bury your head in the sand and not believe reality, that's on you.

So three days later no one is wearing a mask. But you claim Hillary showed up the day after wearing a mask. What's wrong with this picture?
What's wrong is you're a fucking moron.

G'head, tell the forum again how Bush made it there the next day.....

It was on live TV and covered by every news organization in the world dumb ass. It was also the firsr time media was given access inside the restricted ground zero zone.

I gave you a link reporting they were there the next day which was accompanied by a photo of Hillary and Schumer wearing masks. If you still choose to bury your head in the sand and not believe reality, that's on you.
But 3 days later a photo shows no one wearing masks. Not Bush and not the first responders.

And the barking forum baboon thinks Hillary showed up for a guided tour on 9/12 wearing a mask.

iu
LOL

Fucking moron, here's another photo from 9.12... some people in it are wearing masks...

Screenshot_20190802-122449_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are you ever not a fucking moron? Ever???

It was on live TV and covered by every news organization in the world dumb ass. It was also the firsr time media was given access inside the restricted ground zero zone.
I posted the photo of Bush at ground zero on 9/14. No one was wearing a mask.

Hey. They should have been there the day off like the mayor was.

If you choose to bury your head in the and not believe reality then that's on you.

iu
LOLOL

And there's a guy behind him wearing a mask.

You're up to your usual tricks, shit for brains. You'll be be harping on that for the next three years, if past performance is any guide.

Hey. They should have been there the day off like the mayor was.

If you choose to bury your head in the and not believe reality then that's on you.
LOLOL

Besides first responders, who goes TO an attack? You're truly fucking nuts. And need I remind you, this is your response after being made a fool after insinuating she wasn't there at all. :mm:

Spare me the FAUX outrage, jackass. Claim your pathetic little victory if that salves your tiny ego.

You're up to your usual tricks, shit for brains. You'll be be harping on that for the next three years, if past performance is any guide.
I can harp on just about every post you make. You're that fucking moronic.

Forum List

Back