Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

Here's a photo of Trump at ground zero:

iu
LIAR!
That is Tramp at the NY Stock Exchange on Sept 18.
From the Source:
Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after... News Photo - Getty Images
UNITED STATES - SEPTEMBER 18: Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after a terrorist attack brought down the World Trade Centers' twin towers, Trump said that New York will rebuild. (Photo by Todd Maisel/NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images)
donald-trump-speaks-outside-the-new-york-stock-exchange-a-week-after-picture-id97337022

hey you dumb mother fucker,,,
he is at ground zero not in it,,,

if you fucking leftist hadnt fucked up the english language you would know the difference,,,

iu
LIAR!
From the Source:
Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after... News Photo - Getty Images
UNITED STATES - SEPTEMBER 18: Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after a terrorist attack brought down the World Trade Centers' twin towers, Trump said that New York will rebuild. (Photo by Todd Maisel/NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images)
donald-trump-speaks-outside-the-new-york-stock-exchange-a-week-after-picture-id97337022
That's about 4 blocks from where the World Trade Center stood.

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

The grifter claimed that he was at Ground Zero the day of the attacks and helped move rubble...so, does your video-op show that?

Did he. Say he personally did that or did people that worked for him did that....Got link Surrender Monkey worshipper?

Once again sycophant... Was Donald Trump at Ground Zero Searching for Survivors Two Days After 9/11 with Workers He Paid For?

SNOPES...THE FAKE FACT [email protected]!!!

Easy

Prove them wrong

iu
LIAR!
From the Source:

4 Blocks?

Guess that makes him a First Responder

Spits the USMB fucking moron who thinks Bush was there the next day on 9.12. :eusa_doh:

Your "doubts" couldn't be more meaningless.
And the barking forum baboon thinks Hillary showed up for a guided tour on 9/12 wearing a mask.

iu
LOL

Fucking moron, here's another photo from 9.12... some people in it are wearing masks...

View attachment 272417

Are you ever not a fucking moron? Ever???
I showed you the photo of Bush on 9/14. No one was wearing a mask.
So? Please tell me you don't think that's evidence that Hillary and Schumer weren't there on 9.12 because they were wearing masks? :ack-1:
So far, you haven't posted any evidence that they were there on 9/12. There's no date attached to your photo. It could have been taken 3 months after 9/11.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, I posted a 9.12.2001 poster. The caption had the date. Using an exif viewer, it pulled out data it found in the photo...

Screenshot_20190802-151415_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey asshole, YOU stated the exact same thing not two lists previous,y. Shows your very low IQ and complete lack of class. Kick our asses? Moron, you and your leftist pals have gotten destroyed on this for 3 days. This fight is over, you were knocked out in round 1.

Nah! You are just a lousy ignorant trump supporter. You are losing start attacking. That show you are low class deplorable moron.
He's losing? Trump is winning every day. Those Dim imbeciles are a laughingstock.

Your definition of “winning” must be a lot like Charlie Sheen. He was “winning” too with his hookers and blow tour. Trump’s winning looks a lot like Sheen.

Locking up children in defiance of court orders. Being laughed at everywhere he goes. Looking over his shoulder at impeachment charges. Watching his staff turn on him and go to jail.

So much winning.
You live in your own fantasy world.

Says someone who thinks Trump is a world respected leader:

Trump avoids diplomatic disaster

Trump is a laughing stock. But if we weren't laughing, we'd be crying | Michael H Fuchs
I remember Obama coming off of Air Force One when it touched down in Beijing and there wasn't anyone to meet him. No respect for the 1/2 white faggot who bows to kings. He was the laughing stock of the world, and why ISIS, the Jr Varsity was kicking his pansy ass.

Barack Obama 'deliberately snubbed' by Chinese in chaotic arrival at G20

Nah! You are just a lousy ignorant trump supporter. You are losing start attacking. That show you are low class deplorable moron.
He's losing? Trump is winning every day. Those Dim imbeciles are a laughingstock.

Your definition of “winning” must be a lot like Charlie Sheen. He was “winning” too with his hookers and blow tour. Trump’s winning looks a lot like Sheen.

Locking up children in defiance of court orders. Being laughed at everywhere he goes. Looking over his shoulder at impeachment charges. Watching his staff turn on him and go to jail.

So much winning.

Trump is a laughing stock. But if we weren't laughing, we'd be crying | Michael H Fuchs
Fake news isn't how you determine respect.
Faun is a idiot who only watches fake news, not much of brain material in that one.

I can harp on just about every post you make. You're that fucking moronic.
Yes, you can harp on absolutely nothing. That's your favorite trick.
Nah, I harp on the fucking moronic shit you post.
No, you harp on meaningless minutiae. That's because your always dead wrong about the main facts of the dispute.
LOLOL

Oh, fucking moron? What am I wrong about here...?
I don't keep track of all your faux pas. I'm not that obsessed with you.
Who asked you to keep track, ya fucking moron? You said I'm "dead wrong" about the "main facts."

That you can't actually elucidate proves you were just blowing snot bubbles.

baby_snot_bubble.jpg

iu
LIAR!
From the Source:

4 Blocks?

then why are you complaining???

iu
LIAR!
From the Source:

4 Blocks?

You're only proving that you're a jackass. He never claimed to be a first responder.

Yes, you can harp on absolutely nothing. That's your favorite trick.
No, you harp on meaningless minutiae. That's because your always dead wrong about the main facts of the dispute.
LOLOL

Who asked you to keep track, ya fucking moron? You said I'm "dead wrong" about the "main facts."

baby_snot_bubble.jpg
You just asked me to keep track, you fucking moron. That makes one right there.

So much winning.

Faun is a idiot who only watches fake news, not much of brain material in that one.
I agree. His main trick is to pick out some trivial part of your post that isn't accurate and harp on that like a bezerker.

LOLOL

baby_snot_bubble.jpg
You just asked me to keep track, you fucking moron. That makes one right there.
Fucking moron, you said I was wrong about the "main fact." Challenging you to cite how is not asking you to keep track, it's asking you what you're think to think I was wrong.

You already proved I wasn't wrong -- now you prove you're not even capable of thinking

So much winning.

I agree. His main trick is to pick out some trivial part of your post that isn't accurate and harp on that like a bezerker.
Dayum, I didn't mean to hurt your wibble feewings. I'll try and go easy on you in the future.

So much winning.

Well then explain what I got wrong...?

Oh... wait... you're a fucking moron who can't actually do that.

Never mind.

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

I take that back, looks like a fake video.Citizen Free Press is the Drudge Report alternative…

please give the link that says otherwise?? Never mind I'll supply one.
The facts about Trump and the 9/11 site

Fake video? damn your desperate to make Trump look bad, do you work at CNN?

he has to stick his nose everywhere? well he had people on the scene working to help with the emergency relief, so it only makes sense that as a private citizen at the time he might go there to check it out
why the ***K are you so hateful? a hateful human being.

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

I take that back, looks like a fake video.Citizen Free Press is the Drudge Report alternative…

please give the link that says otherwise?? Never mind I'll supply one.
The facts about Trump and the 9/11 site

Fake video? damn your desperate to make Trump look bad, do you work at CNN?

he has to stick his nose everywhere? well he had people on the scene working to help with the emergency relief, so it only makes sense that as a private citizen at the time he might go there to check it out
why the ***K are you so hateful? a hateful human being.

He was lying about having his employees working at ground zero. There is no record of Trump employees being at ground zero helping first responders. Trump lied about being at ground zero and he lied about providing workers. No record of him or his workers at ground zero. No photos and no videos. Everyone was ID'ed, registered and issued passes. Nothing issued for Trump or any of his imaginary employees.

So much winning.

I remember Obama coming off of Air Force One when it touched down in Beijing and there wasn't anyone to meet him. No respect for the 1/2 white faggot who bows to kings. He was the laughing stock of the world, and why ISIS, the Jr Varsity was kicking his pansy ass.

Barack Obama 'deliberately snubbed' by Chinese in chaotic arrival at G20
The Obamas were loved in China

140325171142-michelle-obama-dance-china-horizontal-gallery.jpg

The grifter claimed that he sent 100s of workers there to help....nobody saw them apparently.

Besides, the grifter won't have paid them anyway.

doesnt mean they werent there,,,

How does the grifter's colon look?
how would I know,,,I dont even like the guy and you fucking morons are making me defend facts and reality and by extension defend him and its starting to piss me off

What are the facts as you see them then.

iu
LIAR!
From the Source:

4 Blocks?

You're only proving that you're a jackass. He never claimed to be a first responder.
LOL

He was claiming....I am one of you
I spent ALOT of time down there, I helped out a little, I sent 140 of my best men to help out

ALL a lie

Forum List

Back