Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

I remember Obama coming off of Air Force One when it touched down in Beijing and there wasn't anyone to meet him. No respect for the 1/2 white faggot who bows to kings. He was the laughing stock of the world, and why ISIS, the Jr Varsity was kicking his pansy ass.

Barack Obama 'deliberately snubbed' by Chinese in chaotic arrival at G20

If Obama was Junior Varisty, the grifter is Pre-K.
Dumbass, Obama called the ISIS fighters Jr, Varsity, you know the team that was kicking Obama's ass all over the middle east. Maybe you need to catch up on world affairs before you enter the ring and try to use your low IQ against my superior intellect. I spit on your stupidity.

Posting about world affairs while being a grifter means you just deal with wild opinions and false results rather than facts.

But since you want to go there, can you explain who ISIS was and why they rose in Iraq and Syria?
I get so tired of giving history lessons to uneducated morons. I have many time shown how ISIS grew up and became more than a Jr Varsity team that Obama had his ass kicked all over the middle east by.

Gaddafi Predicted Rise of ISIS and Terrorist Attacks Just Before His Death
"The story is simply this: an organization has laid down sleeping cells in North Africa," Gaddafi told Blair in February 2011. "Called the Al Qaida Organization in North Africa ... They don't use Arab words, they use Islamic."

The Libyan dictator then described how the group obtained weapons and terrorized people on the street.

Obama, Libya and the Birth of ISIS
There is another layer to the Benghazi story that exposes what we call the “Obama Doctrine” — our 44th president’s overall foreign-policy agenda designed to “liberate” the Middle East from America’s longstanding policy. For decades, U.S. foreign policy in the volatile region could be over-simplified as follows: Lend support to less threatening and more secular rulers who can suppress radical Islamic factions in order to keep relative peace and maintain the free flow of oil in the region. The Obama Doctrine changed everything and is at the root of what was really happening in Benghazi on the night of September 11, 2012.

Sorry but your right wing fake news site is lying. ISIS First formed in 2004.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/topics/21st-century/isis
It was a social club until Obama pulled out of Iraq.

He's losing? Trump is winning every day. Those Dim imbeciles are a laughingstock.

Your definition of “winning” must be a lot like Charlie Sheen. He was “winning” too with his hookers and blow tour. Trump’s winning looks a lot like Sheen.

Locking up children in defiance of court orders. Being laughed at everywhere he goes. Looking over his shoulder at impeachment charges. Watching his staff turn on him and go to jail.

So much winning.
You live in your own fantasy world.

Says someone who thinks Trump is a world respected leader:

Trump avoids diplomatic disaster

Trump is a laughing stock. But if we weren't laughing, we'd be crying | Michael H Fuchs
I remember Obama coming off of Air Force One when it touched down in Beijing and there wasn't anyone to meet him. No respect for the 1/2 white faggot who bows to kings. He was the laughing stock of the world, and why ISIS, the Jr Varsity was kicking his pansy ass.

The Obamas were loved in China

140325171142-michelle-obama-dance-china-horizontal-gallery.jpg
Commies love other commies.

www.citizenfreepress.com ^

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

I take that back, looks like a fake video.Citizen Free Press is the Drudge Report alternative…

please give the link that says otherwise?? Never mind I'll supply one.
The facts about Trump and the 9/11 site

Fake video? damn your desperate to make Trump look bad, do you work at CNN?

he has to stick his nose everywhere? well he had people on the scene working to help with the emergency relief, so it only makes sense that as a private citizen at the time he might go there to check it out
why the ***K are you so hateful? a hateful human being.

He was lying about having his employees working at ground zero. There is no record of Trump employees being at ground zero helping first responders. Trump lied about being at ground zero and he lied about providing workers. No record of him or his workers at ground zero. No photos and no videos. Everyone was ID'ed, registered and issued passes. Nothing issued for Trump or any of his imaginary employees.

Everyone was ID'ed, registered and issued passes. Nothing issued for Trump or any of his imaginary employees.

I haven't seen any evidence to support this claim. It sounds like bullshit to me.

Your definition of “winning” must be a lot like Charlie Sheen. He was “winning” too with his hookers and blow tour. Trump’s winning looks a lot like Sheen.

Locking up children in defiance of court orders. Being laughed at everywhere he goes. Looking over his shoulder at impeachment charges. Watching his staff turn on him and go to jail.

So much winning.
You live in your own fantasy world.

Says someone who thinks Trump is a world respected leader:

Trump avoids diplomatic disaster

Trump is a laughing stock. But if we weren't laughing, we'd be crying | Michael H Fuchs

It is Trump who keeps marrying Commies

Who was that?

All day long today the dominant MSM narrative has been that President Trump lied about his presence at Ground Zero after 9/11. This archived video proves the President has been telling the truth.

MSM: Trump lied and said he was at Ground Zero during the aftermath of 9/11....You CAN NOT believe ANYTHING the Commie press says!

Of course he was, he has to stick his nose all over the place. Photo op is what it is.

I take that back, looks like a fake video.Citizen Free Press is the Drudge Report alternative…

he has to stick his nose everywhere? well he had people on the scene working to help with the emergency relief, so it only makes sense that as a private citizen at the time he might go there to check it out

He was lying about having his employees working at ground zero. There is no record of Trump employees being at ground zero helping first responders. Trump lied about being at ground zero and he lied about providing workers. No record of him or his workers at ground zero. No photos and no videos. Everyone was ID'ed, registered and issued passes. Nothing issued for Trump or any of his imaginary employees.

Everyone was ID'ed, registered and issued passes. Nothing issued for Trump or any of his imaginary employees.

I haven't seen any evidence to support this claim. It sounds like bullshit to me.

You think people were free to just wander around Ground Zero looking for souvenirs?

You think people were free to just wander around Ground Zero looking for souvenirs?

In other words, you don't know if it's true. How would they stop people from wandering all over the site?

Who was that?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies

Who was that?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies
Where's the evidence of that?

Here's a photo of Trump at ground zero:

iu
LIAR!
That is Tramp at the NY Stock Exchange on Sept 18.
From the Source:
Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after... News Photo - Getty Images
UNITED STATES - SEPTEMBER 18: Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after a terrorist attack brought down the World Trade Centers' twin towers, Trump said that New York will rebuild. (Photo by Todd Maisel/NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images)
donald-trump-speaks-outside-the-new-york-stock-exchange-a-week-after-picture-id97337022
hey you dumb mother fucker,,,
he is at ground zero not in it,,,
if you fucking leftist hadnt fucked up the english language you would know the difference,,,
The pathological lying scum POS is neither at GZ nor in GZ.
you only think that because of your TDS,,,
Truth Defines Sanity.
That's how we know all you Trump haters are insane. Just consider the recent Russian collusion hoax, for example.

They did for the first few months...You brainless bastards dont remember the THOUSANDS OF PICTURES OF THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MISSING that was all over the Trade Center site that loved ones posted.....they all had IDs to post them...Right?...ROTFLMFAO...what a RETARD!

nyuwall.jpg

They did for the first few months...You brainless bastards dont remember the THOUSANDS OF PICTURES OF THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MISSING that was all over the Trade Center site that loved ones posted.....they all had IDs to post them...Right?...ROTFLMFAO...what a RETARD!

nyuwall.jpg
The Trump hating turds are foiled again! Every time they claim Trump is a liar, they make fools of themselves.

Wow, jet fuel burns and burns and burns and melts steel... or 911 was a fraud.

Who was that?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies
Where's the evidence of that?
Wanna see their Commie birth certificates?

Both were born and educated as commies. Trump loves commie sex

nyuwall.jpg
LOL

Doesn’t look like the rubble of ground zero to me

Are you now claiming Trump helped put up posters

nyuwall.jpg
The Trump hating turds are foiled again! Every time they claim Trump is a liar, they make fools of themselves.

better be careful there,,, trump does have a tendency to stretch the truth and at times outright lie,,,just not in this case

If Obama was Junior Varisty, the grifter is Pre-K.
Dumbass, Obama called the ISIS fighters Jr, Varsity, you know the team that was kicking Obama's ass all over the middle east. Maybe you need to catch up on world affairs before you enter the ring and try to use your low IQ against my superior intellect. I spit on your stupidity.

Posting about world affairs while being a grifter means you just deal with wild opinions and false results rather than facts.

But since you want to go there, can you explain who ISIS was and why they rose in Iraq and Syria?
I get so tired of giving history lessons to uneducated morons. I have many time shown how ISIS grew up and became more than a Jr Varsity team that Obama had his ass kicked all over the middle east by.

Gaddafi Predicted Rise of ISIS and Terrorist Attacks Just Before His Death
"The story is simply this: an organization has laid down sleeping cells in North Africa," Gaddafi told Blair in February 2011. "Called the Al Qaida Organization in North Africa ... They don't use Arab words, they use Islamic."

The Libyan dictator then described how the group obtained weapons and terrorized people on the street.

Obama, Libya and the Birth of ISIS
There is another layer to the Benghazi story that exposes what we call the “Obama Doctrine” — our 44th president’s overall foreign-policy agenda designed to “liberate” the Middle East from America’s longstanding policy. For decades, U.S. foreign policy in the volatile region could be over-simplified as follows: Lend support to less threatening and more secular rulers who can suppress radical Islamic factions in order to keep relative peace and maintain the free flow of oil in the region. The Obama Doctrine changed everything and is at the root of what was really happening in Benghazi on the night of September 11, 2012.

So you either refuse or don’t know the facts regarding the origins of ISIS.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back