Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

Nah! You are just a lousy ignorant trump supporter. You are losing start attacking. That show you are low class deplorable moron.
He's losing? Trump is winning every day. Those Dim imbeciles are a laughingstock.

Your definition of “winning” must be a lot like Charlie Sheen. He was “winning” too with his hookers and blow tour. Trump’s winning looks a lot like Sheen.

Locking up children in defiance of court orders. Being laughed at everywhere he goes. Looking over his shoulder at impeachment charges. Watching his staff turn on him and go to jail.

So much winning.
You live in your own fantasy world.

Says someone who thinks Trump is a world respected leader:

Trump avoids diplomatic disaster

Trump is a laughing stock. But if we weren't laughing, we'd be crying | Michael H Fuchs
I remember Obama coming off of Air Force One when it touched down in Beijing and there wasn't anyone to meet him. No respect for the 1/2 white faggot who bows to kings. He was the laughing stock of the world, and why ISIS, the Jr Varsity was kicking his pansy ass.

Barack Obama 'deliberately snubbed' by Chinese in chaotic arrival at G20

If Obama was Junior Varisty, the grifter is Pre-K.

He's losing? Trump is winning every day. Those Dim imbeciles are a laughingstock.

Your definition of “winning” must be a lot like Charlie Sheen. He was “winning” too with his hookers and blow tour. Trump’s winning looks a lot like Sheen.

Locking up children in defiance of court orders. Being laughed at everywhere he goes. Looking over his shoulder at impeachment charges. Watching his staff turn on him and go to jail.

So much winning.

Trump is a laughing stock. But if we weren't laughing, we'd be crying | Michael H Fuchs
I remember Obama coming off of Air Force One when it touched down in Beijing and there wasn't anyone to meet him. No respect for the 1/2 white faggot who bows to kings. He was the laughing stock of the world, and why ISIS, the Jr Varsity was kicking his pansy ass.

Dumbass, Obama called the ISIS fighters Jr, Varsity, you know the team that was kicking Obama's ass all over the middle east. Maybe you need to catch up on world affairs before you enter the ring and try to use your low IQ against my superior intellect. I spit on your stupidity.

The grifter claimed that he sent 100s of workers there to help....nobody saw them apparently.

Besides, the grifter won't have paid them anyway.

doesnt mean they werent there,,,

How does the grifter's colon look?
how would I know,,,I dont even like the guy and you fucking morons are making me defend facts and reality and by extension defend him and its starting to piss me off

What are the facts as you see them then.
the facts as I see them are clear,,,

TDS is a real thing and something must be done about it for the sake of humanity,,,

if I were god I would turn off the internet for starters,, then I would sterilize a lot of people before they can breed,,,

Here's a photo of Trump at ground zero:

iu
LIAR!
That is Tramp at the NY Stock Exchange on Sept 18.
From the Source:
Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after... News Photo - Getty Images
UNITED STATES - SEPTEMBER 18: Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after a terrorist attack brought down the World Trade Centers' twin towers, Trump said that New York will rebuild. (Photo by Todd Maisel/NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images)
donald-trump-speaks-outside-the-new-york-stock-exchange-a-week-after-picture-id97337022
hey you dumb mother fucker,,,
he is at ground zero not in it,,,
if you fucking leftist hadnt fucked up the english language you would know the difference,,,
The pathological lying scum POS is neither at GZ nor in GZ.

So much winning.

Dumbass, Obama called the ISIS fighters Jr, Varsity, you know the team that was kicking Obama's ass all over the middle east. Maybe you need to catch up on world affairs before you enter the ring and try to use your low IQ against my superior intellect. I spit on your stupidity.
Tell us the part where Trump knows more than the Generals when it comes to beating ISIS

iu
LIAR!
From the Source:
Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after... News Photo - Getty Images
UNITED STATES - SEPTEMBER 18: Donald Trump speaks outside the New York Stock Exchange. A week after a terrorist attack brought down the World Trade Centers' twin towers, Trump said that New York will rebuild. (Photo by Todd Maisel/NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images)
donald-trump-speaks-outside-the-new-york-stock-exchange-a-week-after-picture-id97337022
That's about 4 blocks from where the World Trade Center stood.
Try 5 blocks and 3 avenues and avenues are longer than blocks.

iu
LIAR!
From the Source:
if you fucking leftist hadnt fucked up the english language you would know the difference,,,

you only think that because of your TDS,,,

If by "there" you mean "somewhere in Manhattan making bullshit claims"...yea

Hey lush, you've been debunked for 3 straight days now. You may want to just STFU. Most people would be embarrassed to be caught in such a straight lie. But not the lefties here, who keep making claims that have already been debunked.
Hey scumbag...you're full of shit. Trump sitting in his office or doing a ten minute interview miles from Ground Zero is NOT being "down there"

Hey lush, in none of those interviews shown is Trump "in his office". He is actually at the site. You really should just STFU. Haven't you and every leftie here embarrassed themselves enough yet?

iu
LIAR!
From the Source:
Truth Defines Sanity.

So much winning.

Posting about world affairs while being a grifter means you just deal with wild opinions and false results rather than facts.

But since you want to go there, can you explain who ISIS was and why they rose in Iraq and Syria?

iu
LIAR!
From the Source:
Truth Defines Sanity.
whos truth is the problem,,,

iu
LIAR!
From the Source:
That's about 4 blocks from where the World Trade Center stood.
Try 5 blocks and 3 avenues and avenues are longer than blocks.
Trump was risking his life at ground zero

If by "there" you mean "somewhere in Manhattan making bullshit claims"...yea

Hey lush, you've been debunked for 3 straight days now. You may want to just STFU. Most people would be embarrassed to be caught in such a straight lie. But not the lefties here, who keep making claims that have already been debunked.
Hey scumbag...you're full of shit. Trump sitting in his office or doing a ten minute interview miles from Ground Zero is NOT being "down there"

Hey lush, in none of those interviews shown is Trump "in his office". He is actually at the site. You really should just STFU. Haven't you and every leftie here embarrassed themselves enough yet?
I still haven’t seen him “on site”

Trump tells first responders he was there with them
He wasn’t

Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.

So, what was Trump looking at?
From Trump Tower was he looking at people jumping from the towers and watching the towers fall?
or was he looking at Jersey City where thousands of people were cheering? How could he tell they were cheering from that distance?

There were five known people who actually were cheering.... none of them muslim...

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11 (Network News Reports)

"According to ABC’s 20/20, when the van belonging to the cheering Israelis was stopped by the police, the driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers:

"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem." (ABC News 20/20)"

Posting about world affairs while being a grifter means you just deal with wild opinions and false results rather than facts.

But since you want to go there, can you explain who ISIS was and why they rose in Iraq and Syria?
I get so tired of giving history lessons to uneducated morons. I have many time shown how ISIS grew up and became more than a Jr Varsity team that Obama had his ass kicked all over the middle east by.

Gaddafi Predicted Rise of ISIS and Terrorist Attacks Just Before His Death
"The story is simply this: an organization has laid down sleeping cells in North Africa," Gaddafi told Blair in February 2011. "Called the Al Qaida Organization in North Africa ... They don't use Arab words, they use Islamic."

The Libyan dictator then described how the group obtained weapons and terrorized people on the street.

Obama, Libya and the Birth of ISIS
There is another layer to the Benghazi story that exposes what we call the “Obama Doctrine” — our 44th president’s overall foreign-policy agenda designed to “liberate” the Middle East from America’s longstanding policy. For decades, U.S. foreign policy in the volatile region could be over-simplified as follows: Lend support to less threatening and more secular rulers who can suppress radical Islamic factions in order to keep relative peace and maintain the free flow of oil in the region. The Obama Doctrine changed everything and is at the root of what was really happening in Benghazi on the night of September 11, 2012.

I get so tired of giving history lessons to uneducated morons. I have many time shown how ISIS grew up and became more than a Jr Varsity team that Obama had his ass kicked all over the middle east by.

Gaddafi Predicted Rise of ISIS and Terrorist Attacks Just Before His Death
"The story is simply this: an organization has laid down sleeping cells in North Africa," Gaddafi told Blair in February 2011. "Called the Al Qaida Organization in North Africa ... They don't use Arab words, they use Islamic."

The Libyan dictator then described how the group obtained weapons and terrorized people on the street.

Obama, Libya and the Birth of ISIS
There is another layer to the Benghazi story that exposes what we call the “Obama Doctrine” — our 44th president’s overall foreign-policy agenda designed to “liberate” the Middle East from America’s longstanding policy. For decades, U.S. foreign policy in the volatile region could be over-simplified as follows: Lend support to less threatening and more secular rulers who can suppress radical Islamic factions in order to keep relative peace and maintain the free flow of oil in the region. The Obama Doctrine changed everything and is at the root of what was really happening in Benghazi on the night of September 11, 2012.

Sorry but your right wing fake news site is lying. ISIS First formed in 2004.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/topics/21st-century/isis

Fake news isn't how you determine respect.
Faun is a idiot who only watches fake news, not much of brain material in that one.
I agree. His main trick is to pick out some trivial part of your post that isn't accurate and harp on that like a bezerker.
Well then explain what I got wrong...?

Oh... wait... you're a fucking moron who can't actually do that.

Never mind.
You were wrong when you claimed Ft Sumter isn't part of South Carolina.

Forum List

Back