Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

Fake video? damn your desperate to make Trump look bad, do you work at CNN?

he has to stick his nose everywhere? well he had people on the scene working to help with the emergency relief, so it only makes sense that as a private citizen at the time he might go there to check it out
why the ***K are you so hateful? a hateful human being.
He was lying about having his employees working at ground zero. There is no record of Trump employees being at ground zero helping first responders. Trump lied about being at ground zero and he lied about providing workers. No record of him or his workers at ground zero. No photos and no videos. Everyone was ID'ed, registered and issued passes. Nothing issued for Trump or any of his imaginary employees.

Everyone was ID'ed, registered and issued passes. Nothing issued for Trump or any of his imaginary employees.

I haven't seen any evidence to support this claim. It sounds like bullshit to me.
You think people were free to just wander around Ground Zero looking for souvenirs?

They did for the first few months...You brainless bastards dont remember the THOUSANDS OF PICTURES OF THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MISSING that was all over the Trade Center site that loved ones posted.....they all had IDs to post them...Right?...ROTFLMFAO...what a RETARD!

nyuwall.jpg

Those posters are on the fence they put up to keep people out of the danger zone.

Are you really this stupid?
Duh!!!!!

he has to stick his nose everywhere? well he had people on the scene working to help with the emergency relief, so it only makes sense that as a private citizen at the time he might go there to check it out
He was lying about having his employees working at ground zero. There is no record of Trump employees being at ground zero helping first responders. Trump lied about being at ground zero and he lied about providing workers. No record of him or his workers at ground zero. No photos and no videos. Everyone was ID'ed, registered and issued passes. Nothing issued for Trump or any of his imaginary employees.

Everyone was ID'ed, registered and issued passes. Nothing issued for Trump or any of his imaginary employees.

I haven't seen any evidence to support this claim. It sounds like bullshit to me.
You think people were free to just wander around Ground Zero looking for souvenirs?

They did for the first few months...You brainless bastards dont remember the THOUSANDS OF PICTURES OF THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MISSING that was all over the Trade Center site that loved ones posted.....they all had IDs to post them...Right?...ROTFLMFAO...what a RETARD!

nyuwall.jpg

Those posters are on the fence they put up to keep people out of the danger zone.

Duh!!!! No but thanks for confirming where they were, moron!

nyuwall.jpg

The pictures are posted on the OUTSIDE wall of the cladding around the site. They’re not inside the work area.

Who said they were....stupid people like you?

nyuwall.jpg

Duh!!!!!

nyuwall.jpg

Were you drunk when you posted this? First you say that people just walked around ground zero picking up souvenirs and show a picture as proof, then you admit the picture was a fence keeping people out of ground zero so they could not walk about and pick up souvenirs.

Try posting this again when you are sober.

It is Trump who keeps marrying Commies
Who was that?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies
Where's the evidence of that?
Wanna see their Commie birth certificates?

Both were born and educated as commies. Trump loves commie sex

Communism ended in Czechoslovakia 30 years ago, dumbass. Melania was 10 years old then.

Born and raised a Commie
Melania was a fully indoctrinated Commie by the time she was 10

nyuwall.jpg
LOL

Doesn’t look like the rubble of ground zero to me

Are you now claiming Trump helped put up posters
Were you there....barriers put up around site. Posters would do lots of good if posted in Harlem....damn!
No Shit Sherlock

Barriers to keep profit seekers like Trump out of ground zero

Who was that?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies

Communism ended in Czechoslovakia 30 years ago, dumbass. Melania was 10 years old then.

Born and raised a Commie
That is what I do not understand. You love commies. Progs sucked Leonid Brezhnev's dick and loved the Soviet Union. They hated it when the Soviet Union fell and their comrades lost power. Then they mistreated Putin who became the leader of a new government in Russia and who was a former KGB agent and he had enough of them. Who knew? Progs sell out globalists and Putin a nationalist who loves his country. Putin knows your masters set up the communist government in Russia in 1917. 50-60 million Russians dead. Tens of millions of East Europeans dead and it is just fun to you. Believe me. Pootie Poo has met people like you before. Perhaps you will get to live like many of those people did one day. Karma would be sweet.

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies

Born and raised a Commie
That is what I do not understand. You love commies. Progs sucked Leonid Brezhnev's dick and loved the Soviet Union. They hated it when the Soviet Union fell and their comrades lost power. Then they mistreated Putin who became the leader of a new government in Russia and who was a former KGB agent and he had enough of them. Who knew? Progs sell out globalists and Putin a nationalist who loves his country. Putin knows your masters set up the communist government in Russia in 1917. 50-60 million Russians dead. Tens of millions of East Europeans dead and it is just fun to you. Believe me. Pootie Poo has met people like you before. Perhaps you will get to live like many of those people did one day. Karma would be sweet.
So, here we have a Russian cheerleader promoting Putin in a thread slamming American media and about Donald Trump being caught in his stolen valor lie about being at the 9/11 ground zero site helping first responders while they were searching for survivors and bodies.

By the way, in this very long thread with a lie for a title, not a single photo or video has been provided of Donald Trump at ground zero with first responders, nor has a photo, video or evidence of any kind been provided of the employees he claims he provided. Instead, Trump supporters have lamely and dishonestly tried to use stock photos of the liar in chief standing in front of Wall Street as "proof" he was at ground zero helping the first responders and clean up crews.

Make no mistake, Trump told this lie while addressing first responders during a signing ceremony for a bill which will provide medical aid and assistance for first responders who are paying for their bravery and sacrifice with horrible cancers and diseases from contact with the rubble and dust in ground zero. Many are dying slow painful deaths for their service. Donald Trump has lied in an effort to promote himself as having taken the risks and shown bravery and sacrifice as the first responders have. That is why Trump is guilty of stolen valor.

Who was that?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies

Born and raised a Commie
And you know this how?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies

Born and raised a Commie

Not me....I married ONE woman for 38 years now and she was BORN IN THE USA!

Trump keeps ditching them for a new Commie Bride

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies

Born and raised a Commie
And you know this how?

Because she was born a Commie Dumb Ass

It is Trump who keeps marrying Commies
Who was that?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies

Melania was actually 19 then so the poster is correct. Melania was raised a communist.

Progs sucked Leonid Brezhnev's dick and loved the Soviet Union. They hated it when the Soviet Union fell and their comrades lost power.

Bullshit. You fuckers just lie and expect people to believe it.

And all the Putin ass kissing?

nyuwall.jpg

Duh!!!!!

nyuwall.jpg

Were you drunk when you posted this? First you say that people just walked around ground zero picking up souvenirs and show a picture as proof, then you admit the picture was a fence keeping people out of ground zero so they could not walk about and pick up souvenirs.

around ground zero is not in ground zero,,

and there were multiple zones stretching out from the collapse area

Who was that?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies

Melania was actually 19 then so the poster is correct. Melania was raised a communist.

she was raised in a communist country,,you have no idea if they were communist like you

nyuwall.jpg

Duh!!!!!

nyuwall.jpg

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

nyuwall.jpg

Duh!!!!!

nyuwall.jpg

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

so you know Im right and cant come up with another lie so you post stupid pictures,,,

Duh!!!!!

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

so you know Im right and cant come up with another lie so you post stupid pictures,,,
Melania's farther was a life long card-carrying member of the communist party. You can look it up on Google for details.

Duh!!!!!

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

Melania's farther was a life long card-carrying member of the communist party. You can look it up on Google for details.

or you could provide a link since its your claim,,,

Who was that?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies

Melania was fully indoctrinated in the ways of Communism

Now, she is indoctrinating Donnie

Duh!!!!!

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

Ivana was 23 when she left Czechoslovakia
Another Trump bride, born and raised a Communist

Forum List

Back