Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

Were you drunk when you posted this? First you say that people just walked around ground zero picking up souvenirs and show a picture as proof, then you admit the picture was a fence keeping people out of ground zero so they could not walk about and pick up souvenirs.

Try posting this again when you are sober.

around ground zero is not in ground zero,,

and there were multiple zones stretching out from the collapse area

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

so you know Im right and cant come up with another lie so you post stupid pictures,,,
Melania's farther was a life long card-carrying member of the communist party. You can look it up on Google for details.

Ivana was 23 when she left Czechoslovakia
Another Trump bride, born and raised a Communist

if all this was true then why are democrats against trump???

hes doing the same things the dems do,,,big government

Were you drunk when you posted this? First you say that people just walked around ground zero picking up souvenirs and show a picture as proof, then you admit the picture was a fence keeping people out of ground zero so they could not walk about and pick up souvenirs.

Try posting this again when you are sober.

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

so you know Im right and cant come up with another lie so you post stupid pictures,,,
Melania's farther was a life long card-carrying member of the communist party. You can look it up on Google for details.

or you could provide a link since its your claim,,,
Not a claim dumb ass, provable fact. I prefer you to keep your lazy ass stupid and ignorant.

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

Not a claim dumb ass, provable fact. I prefer you to keep your lazy ass stupid and ignorant.

if trumps a commie then why are dems opposed to him???
that doesnt make sense,,,

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

I am not a Democrat, but I suspect Democrats have many reasons for opposing him. I oppose him because he is a habitual serial compulsive malicious liar with no moral character and behaves like a spoiled hateful child with a vengeful and mean spirited bullies demeanor.

I am not a Democrat, but I suspect Democrats have many reasons for opposing him. I oppose him because he is a habitual serial compulsive malicious liar with no moral character and behaves like a spoiled hateful child with a vengeful and mean spirited bullies demeanor.

you just described every dem and republican for the last 50 yrs,,,

you really love him dont you,,,

come on tell us,,,

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies
Where's the evidence of that?
Wanna see their Commie birth certificates?

Both were born and educated as commies. Trump loves commie sex

Communism ended in Czechoslovakia 30 years ago, dumbass. Melania was 10 years old then.

Melania was actually 19 then so the poster is correct. Melania was raised a communist.

she was raised in a communist country,,you have no idea if they were communist like you

If you are raised in a middle class home in a communist country, you were members of the Communist Party. Dissidents and non-believers don't prosper in a totalitarian country. Only dedicated Party members get good jobs, nice housing, and their children sent to university. You play well within the system, you will be rewarded - generously. So yes, Melania and her family were well connected within the Communist Party.

He has bone spurs, moron. I have those myself, and I can tell you from painful experience that they prevent you from running.
No he doesn't you mindless lying scum asshole, and his presidential physical proved it, but you knew that already.
There is no way a physical in 2016 can prove a state of health 30 to 40 years ago. Gee. Talk about your lying scum assholes. You win the prize.

Where's the evidence of that?
Wanna see their Commie birth certificates?

Both were born and educated as commies. Trump loves commie sex

Communism ended in Czechoslovakia 30 years ago, dumbass. Melania was 10 years old then.

Melania was actually 19 then so the poster is correct. Melania was raised a communist.

she was raised in a communist country,,you have no idea if they were communist like you

If you are raised in a middle class home in a communist country, you were members of the Communist Party. Dissidents and non-believers don't prosper in a totalitarian country. Only dedicated Party members get good jobs, nice housing, and their children sent to university. You play well within the system, you will be rewarded - generously. So yes, Melania and her family were well connected within the Communist Party.

if thats the case then why are dems opposed to trump???

dems openly want this country to be more communist and trump is doing that with his big government policies,,,

is he just not moving fast enough for you???

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

Trump isn't a communist, he's trying to be a totalitarian authoritarian but the damned Constitution keeps getting in his way. You keep trying to put Trump in some box of your own imagining, all tied up with conservative or liberal, while ignoring the totalitarian in the room.

This is why Trump is railing against oversight. As long as he had Devon Nunez running interference for him and steering Conngressional oversight away from sensitive areas, like security clearances for employees, Ivanka's use of private email, ethics violations, and other bad behaviour by Trump and his subordinates, Trump was prepared to put up with it. But now the Democrats are conducting REAL oversight, Trump is outright saying he can do whatever he wants as President and no one can stop him.

Trump isn't a communist, he's trying to be a totalitarian authoritarian but the damned Constitution keeps getting in his way. You keep trying to put Trump in some box of your own imagining, all tied up with conservative or liberal, while ignoring the totalitarian in the room.

This is why Trump is railing against oversight. As long as he had Devon Nunez running interference for him and steering Conngressional oversight away from sensitive areas, like security clearances for employees, Ivanka's use of private email, ethics violations, and other bad behaviour by Trump and his subordinates, Trump was prepared to put up with it. But now the Democrats are conducting REAL oversight, Trump is outright saying he can do whatever he wants as President and no one can stop him.

again if this were true then why are dems opposed to him???

dems hate the constitution because it stands in thier way for a totalitarian country

He has bone spurs, moron. I have those myself, and I can tell you from painful experience that they prevent you from running.
No he doesn't you mindless lying scum asshole, and his presidential physical proved it, but you knew that already.
There is no way a physical in 2016 can prove a state of health 30 to 40 years ago. Gee. Talk about your lying scum assholes. You win the prize.
First of all the physical was in 2019, and since bone spurs never go away, if he doesn't have them now, and his physical shows he doesn't, then he didn't have bone spurs then.

First of all the physical was in 2019, and since bone spurs never go away, if he doesn't have them now, and his physical shows he doesn't, then he didn't have bone spurs then.

most physicals dont check for bone spurs
,,,at least not one I've ever had

you have to ask for that,,,

This is you...

8mz75.jpg

Trump loves marrying Commies
Republicans love him

What does that tell you about Republicans?

Trump is saying that he and his staff can ignore Congress

Trump loves marrying Commies
Republicans love him

What does that tell you about Republicans?

but its the democrats that are currently calling for more of a communist type of government,,,

so why are you complaining???

They do if you have a history of them.

They do if you have a history of them.

only if you ask them too,,,

Forum List

Back