Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

Where's the evidence of that?
Wanna see their Commie birth certificates?

Both were born and educated as commies. Trump loves commie sex

Communism ended in Czechoslovakia 30 years ago, dumbass. Melania was 10 years old then.

Born and raised a Commie
Melania was a fully indoctrinated Commie by the time she was 10
That is what I do not understand. You love commies. Progs sucked Leonid Brezhnev's dick and loved the Soviet Union. They hated it when the Soviet Union fell and their comrades lost power. Then they mistreated Putin who became the leader of a new government in Russia and who was a former KGB agent and he had enough of them. Who knew? Progs sell out globalists and Putin a nationalist who loves his country. Putin knows your masters set up the communist government in Russia in 1917. 50-60 million Russians dead. Tens of millions of East Europeans dead and it is just fun to you. Believe me. Pootie Poo has met people like you before. Perhaps you will get to live like many of those people did one day. Karma would be sweet.
So, here we have a Russian cheerleader promoting Putin in a thread slamming American media and about Donald Trump being caught in his stolen valor lie about being at the 9/11 ground zero site helping first responders while they were searching for survivors and bodies.

No one's promoting Putin, you lying commie douchebag. All you lying lefties praised the commies duing the cold war, but now all of a sudden you hate them. If Hillary would have won you would all be sucking Putin's dick.

You aren't fooling anyone.

[By the way, in this very long thread with a lie for a title, not a single photo or video has been provided of Donald Trump at ground zero with first responders, nor has a photo, video or evidence of any kind been provided of the employees he claims he provided. Instead, Trump supporters have lamely and dishonestly tried to use stock photos of the liar in chief standing in front of Wall Street as "proof" he was at ground zero helping the first responders and clean up crews.

The "Trump at Grund Zero with first responders" meme is where you scum sucking weasels moved the goal posts to. Trump never made that claim. Even if he did, that doesn't mean there's a photo of it.

[Make no mistake, Trump told this lie while addressing first responders during a signing ceremony for a bill which will provide medical aid and assistance for first responders who are paying for their bravery and sacrifice with horrible cancers and diseases from contact with the rubble and dust in ground zero. Many are dying slow painful deaths for their service. Donald Trump has lied in an effort to promote himself as having taken the risks and shown bravery and sacrifice as the first responders have. That is why Trump is guilty of stolen valor.

You haven't demonstrated it's a lie, douchebag. Yet, you've fallen all over yourselves mischaracterizing what Trump said and making fools of yourselves trying to prove it isn't true.

Last edited:

Communism ended in Czechoslovakia 30 years ago, dumbass. Melania was 10 years old then.

Born and raised a Commie
And you know this how?

Because she was born a Commie Dumb Ass
No one is born a commie, shit for brains.

He has bone spurs, moron. I have those myself, and I can tell you from painful experience that they prevent you from running.
No he doesn't you mindless lying scum asshole, and his presidential physical proved it, but you knew that already.
There is no way a physical in 2016 can prove a state of health 30 to 40 years ago. Gee. Talk about your lying scum assholes. You win the prize.
First of all the physical was in 2019, and since bone spurs never go away, if he doesn't have them now, and his physical shows he doesn't, then he didn't have bone spurs then.

most physicals dont check for bone spurs
,,,at least not one I've ever had

you have to ask for that,,,
And how many PRESIDENTIAL physicals have YOU had?
From the report:
Extremities and musculoskeletal – normal throughout. Full range of motion in all joints.

Born and raised a Commie
That is what I do not understand. You love commies. Progs sucked Leonid Brezhnev's dick and loved the Soviet Union. They hated it when the Soviet Union fell and their comrades lost power. Then they mistreated Putin who became the leader of a new government in Russia and who was a former KGB agent and he had enough of them. Who knew? Progs sell out globalists and Putin a nationalist who loves his country. Putin knows your masters set up the communist government in Russia in 1917. 50-60 million Russians dead. Tens of millions of East Europeans dead and it is just fun to you. Believe me. Pootie Poo has met people like you before. Perhaps you will get to live like many of those people did one day. Karma would be sweet.

Not me....I married ONE woman for 38 years now and she was BORN IN THE USA!

Trump keeps ditching them for a new Commie Bride
The only reason you haven't ditched yours is the fact that no one has made you a better offer. Your monogamy is involuntary.

He has bone spurs, moron. I have those myself, and I can tell you from painful experience that they prevent you from running.
No he doesn't you mindless lying scum asshole, and his presidential physical proved it, but you knew that already.
There is no way a physical in 2016 can prove a state of health 30 to 40 years ago. Gee. Talk about your lying scum assholes. You win the prize.
First of all the physical was in 2019, and since bone spurs never go away, if he doesn't have them now, and his physical shows he doesn't, then he didn't have bone spurs then.

From the report:
Extremities and musculoskeletal – normal throughout. Full range of motion in all joints.

got a link???

They do if you have a history of them.

only if you ask them too,,,
BULLSHIT!

Who was that?

Why Ivana and Melania

Born and raised Commies

Melania was actually 19 then so the poster is correct. Melania was raised a communist.
She was 10, dumbshit. Apparently simple math is one of the many skills you lack.

Last edited:

BULLSHIT!

cowshit,,,

From the report:

got a link???
Of course, by now you should know I always do.
Directly from the White House, so you can't call it fake news:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...ical-Exam-for-President-Trump-12-Jan-2018.pdf

so you know Im right and cant come up with another lie so you post stupid pictures,,,
Melania's farther was a life long card-carrying member of the communist party. You can look it up on Google for details.

or you could provide a link since its your claim,,,
Not a claim dumb ass, provable fact. I prefer you to keep your lazy ass stupid and ignorant.

if trumps a commie then why are dems opposed to him???
that doesnt make sense,,,

Trump isn't a communist, he's trying to be a totalitarian authoritarian but the damned Constitution keeps getting in his way. You keep trying to put Trump in some box of your own imagining, all tied up with conservative or liberal, while ignoring the totalitarian in the room.

This is why Trump is railing against oversight. As long as he had Devon Nunez running interference for him and steering Conngressional oversight away from sensitive areas, like security clearances for employees, Ivanka's use of private email, ethics violations, and other bad behaviour by Trump and his subordinates, Trump was prepared to put up with it. But now the Democrats are conducting REAL oversight, Trump is outright saying he can do whatever he wants as President and no one can stop him.
The Dims are the ones who want to throw the Constitution in the trash. Biden is proposing a constitutional amendment to repeal the First Amendment. Obama ignored the Constitution when he signed ACA and when he created DACA.

Dims hate the Constitution.

You must have lousy doctors. Bone spurs need to be monitored. They can grow and can become serious problems that require surgical removal. Only an incompetent doctor would ignore them.

From the report:

got a link???
Of course, by now you should know I always do.
Directly from the White House, so you can't call it fake news:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...ical-Exam-for-President-Trump-12-Jan-2018.pdf

my curiosity is how does this prove he wasnt at ground zero???

You must have lousy doctors. Bone spurs need to be monitored. They can grow and can become serious problems that require surgical removal. Only an incompetent doctor would ignore them.

how does this prove he wasnt at ground zero???

Melania's farther was a life long card-carrying member of the communist party. You can look it up on Google for details.

Not a claim dumb ass, provable fact. I prefer you to keep your lazy ass stupid and ignorant.

Trump isn't a communist, he's trying to be a totalitarian authoritarian but the damned Constitution keeps getting in his way. You keep trying to put Trump in some box of your own imagining, all tied up with conservative or liberal, while ignoring the totalitarian in the room.

This is why Trump is railing against oversight. As long as he had Devon Nunez running interference for him and steering Conngressional oversight away from sensitive areas, like security clearances for employees, Ivanka's use of private email, ethics violations, and other bad behaviour by Trump and his subordinates, Trump was prepared to put up with it. But now the Democrats are conducting REAL oversight, Trump is outright saying he can do whatever he wants as President and no one can stop him.
The Dims are the ones who want to throw the Constitution in the trash. Biden is proposing a constitutional amendment to repeal the First Amendment. Obama ignored the Constitution when he signed ACA and when he created DACA.

sure the dems want to get rid of it,,,but the repubes just ignore it,,,
at least the dems are honest on this

From the report:
multiple people have already explained to you why that statement proves nothing.

When do the Dims follow it?

When do the Dims follow it?

when did I say they did??

I wanted to have surgery on mine, but my doctor refused to approve. Instead he gave me these extremely painful shots into the arch of my foot that made it go away for about a month. They always came back.

Forum List

Back