Here’s video PROOF that Trump was at Ground Zero after 9/11… MSM FAKE NEWS Busted Again!

Of course. As of today, that treaty no longer exists. Thanks to Crazy Donald, the world will be an infinitely more dangerous place as the arms race is now back on again.
As typical of a dumbass liberal, you allow your enemy to build up their weapons of mass destruction and their delivery system while, while some liberal leader like pansy ass Obama, has more flexibility to suck Putins dick. Now a real man is in the oval office, he is going to mass produce as much as necessary to keep the peace in the world, just like the Great Ronald Reagan did with Michael Gorby.

Did you know back in the 1950's there wasn't any MAD(mutual assured destruction), because with the technology of the US and the Nike Missile interceptors we could shoot down any Soviet Ballistic Missile, but it wasn't FAIR that we could defend ourselves so the liberals shut that program down. Thank you, you worthless fuckers, who had us duck and cover, instead of living our lives in prosperity and not fear the Red Threat.

SMDC History: NIKE II study demonstrates intercept feasibility
RAMMSO was the first Army organization established with a ballistic missile defense and space mission. Before there could be a RAMMSO, however, there was the Nike II study. Begun in March 1955, the Nike II study would determine the feasibility of a defense against strategic ballistic missiles.

Trump isn’t a “real man”. Trump is a thin-thinned narcissistic bully. Putin, Kim and Xi are playing him like a cheap fiddle.

Kim got a promise to keep his nukes in exchange for a box of bones. Putin got a free hand in Syria, and a fracturing if NATO. Xi took the lead nation place of the USA in the TPP.

What did Trump get? What did America gain in return for these gifts?

you wouldnt know a real man if he had you bent over a stump humping you like a greatdane
Of course. As of today, that treaty no longer exists. Thanks to Crazy Donald, the world will be an infinitely more dangerous place as the arms race is now back on again.
As typical of a dumbass liberal, you allow your enemy to build up their weapons of mass destruction and their delivery system while, while some liberal leader like pansy ass Obama, has more flexibility to suck Putins dick. Now a real man is in the oval office, he is going to mass produce as much as necessary to keep the peace in the world, just like the Great Ronald Reagan did with Michael Gorby.

Did you know back in the 1950's there wasn't any MAD(mutual assured destruction), because with the technology of the US and the Nike Missile interceptors we could shoot down any Soviet Ballistic Missile, but it wasn't FAIR that we could defend ourselves so the liberals shut that program down. Thank you, you worthless fuckers, who had us duck and cover, instead of living our lives in prosperity and not fear the Red Threat.

SMDC History: NIKE II study demonstrates intercept feasibility
RAMMSO was the first Army organization established with a ballistic missile defense and space mission. Before there could be a RAMMSO, however, there was the Nike II study. Begun in March 1955, the Nike II study would determine the feasibility of a defense against strategic ballistic missiles.

Trump isn’t a “real man”. Trump is a thin-thinned narcissistic bully. Putin, Kim and Xi are playing him like a cheap fiddle.

Kim got a promise to keep his nukes in exchange for a box of bones. Putin got a free hand in Syria, and a fracturing if NATO. Xi took the lead nation place of the USA in the TPP.

What did Trump get? What did America gain in return for these gifts?

you wouldnt know a real man if he had you bent over a stump humping you like a greatdane

Real men don't have any need to try to subjugate others. Real men take care of the weak, and enable the strong to be their best. They don't have destroy or humiliate others to build themselves up. Only a weak man does such a thing. A strong man leads, a weak man bullies.

What you're describing is a forceful rape, and rape is a tool of the weak, not the strong. No "real man" would ever rape a woman, nor would he allow others to do so. A real man would protect a woman from such behaviour.

so do you like great danes???

Why yes, Gus Hansen has always been one of my favourite poker players.

I was at Ground Zero too.

So, you made a sworn statement to the FBI, since you were an "eyewitness."

LOL!!!!

Mossad always lie. Candycorn, if she was at Ground Zero, was at this party....

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11 (Network News Reports)

On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good……. Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"
netanyahu.jpg

I was at Ground Zero too.

So, you made a sworn statement to the FBI, since you were an "eyewitness."

LOL!!!!

Mossad always lie. Candycorn, if she was at Ground Zero, was at this party....

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11 (Network News Reports)

On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good……. Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"
netanyahu.jpg
You are indeed an ass

Always insults....

Mossad online in the US always recoil when asked about giving a

SWORN STATEMENT to the FBI

about what they claim they "saw" on 911...

5 Dancing Mossad were detained on 911 in NYC. Then the W Administration intervened on their behalf...

and you are an "ass" if you notice that...

LOL!!!

most physicals dont check for bone spurs
,,,at least not one I've ever had

you have to ask for that,,,
They do if you have a history of them.

only if you ask them too,,,
You must have lousy doctors. Bone spurs need to be monitored. They can grow and can become serious problems that require surgical removal. Only an incompetent doctor would ignore them.
I wanted to have surgery on mine, but my doctor refused to approve. Instead he gave me these extremely painful shots into the arch of my foot that made it go away for about a month. They always came back.
You should go to Rrump's doctor. He has a way of making them magically disappear.
They don't bother me until I try to run. After one day of running, the pain is agonizing. I don't find Trump's claims implausible

You obviously aren't a fucking doctor. Bone spurs of the foot don't stop the motion, they hurt to stand on. I talked to a woman who was a cashier and she was in obvious pain. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was diagnosed with a bone spur on the heel of her foot. She said it was the most painful thing she ever had.

It's not A JOINT PROBLEM DUMB FUCK.
It's a skeletal problem :asshole: and the report says: skeletal – normal throughout.
There are skeletal problems that don't affect your range of motion, you fucking dumbass.

Do you always talk like this Bri? I bet in real life...... Fuck this and fuck that is part of your vocabulary in every discussion or sentence in your daily deplorable life.
No, I only talk like that to dumbasses like you in this forum. That's why I come here: to get it out of my system.

How can you sleep at night under the bridge?
Why would I be sleeping under a bridge?

most physicals dont check for bone spurs
,,,at least not one I've ever had

you have to ask for that,,,

You must have lousy doctors. Bone spurs need to be monitored. They can grow and can become serious problems that require surgical removal. Only an incompetent doctor would ignore them.
I wanted to have surgery on mine, but my doctor refused to approve. Instead he gave me these extremely painful shots into the arch of my foot that made it go away for about a month. They always came back.
Poor, poor baby

Mommy kiss it and make it better?
Is it possible for you not to act like a jackass?

Poor, poor baby

I hope your being rhetorical???

It's a skeletal problem :asshole: and the report says: skeletal – normal throughout.
There are skeletal problems that don't affect your range of motion, you fucking dumbass.

Do you always talk like this Bri? I bet in real life...... Fuck this and fuck that is part of your vocabulary in every discussion or sentence in your daily deplorable life.
No, I only talk like that to dumbasses like you in this forum. That's why I come here: to get it out of my system.

Remember when you said the FBI came to your house? Maybe you’re now avoiding imaginary agents?

Remember when you said the FBI came to your house? Maybe you’re now avoiding imaginary agents?

and you are hiding from the question

DID YOU give the FBI a SWORN STATEMENT about what YOU OBSERVED on 911???

Answer = heck no

and then the question becomes

WHY are you SPREADING LIES about 911 on a US message board???

Last edited:

Poor, poor baby

Did mommy kiss it and make it better?

I sent them

They said bripat cried like a little girl

Faun is a idiot who only watches fake news, not much of brain material in that one.
I agree. His main trick is to pick out some trivial part of your post that isn't accurate and harp on that like a bezerker.
Well then explain what I got wrong...?

Oh... wait... you're a fucking moron who can't actually do that.

Never mind.
You were wrong when you claimed Ft Sumter isn't part of South Carolina.
LOL

Fucking moron, I've bitch-slapped you silly over that by proving South Carolina ceded that territory to the U.S.

That bitch-slapping aside, you said I was wrong about the "main topic." We're talking about Trump at Ground Zero. You're obviously hallucinating again as you can't actually figure out what I got wrong.

Answer = heck no

I was at ground zero.

And how many PRESIDENTIAL physicals have YOU had?
From the report:
Extremities and musculoskeletal – normal throughout. Full range of motion in all joints.

got a link???
Of course, by now you should know I always do.
Directly from the White House, so you can't call it fake news:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...ical-Exam-for-President-Trump-12-Jan-2018.pdf

my curiosity is how does this prove he wasnt at ground zero???
You asked for the link, I provided it, It matched the part I quoted EXACTLY, so you of course try to change the subject.
Thank you.

UHH dumbass the subject is trump being at ground zero, not his sore foot,,,,
Then why did YOU ask for proof of his sore foot? It was relevant until I made a fool of you yet again.

got a link???
Of course, by now you should know I always do.
Directly from the White House, so you can't call it fake news:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...ical-Exam-for-President-Trump-12-Jan-2018.pdf

my curiosity is how does this prove he wasnt at ground zero???
You asked for the link, I provided it, It matched the part I quoted EXACTLY, so you of course try to change the subject.
Thank you.

UHH dumbass the subject is trump being at ground zero, not his sore foot,,,,
Then why did YOU ask for proof of his sore foot? It was relevant until I made a fool of you yet again.
the fool is you for thinking his foot was important, and it was just fun pulling your stupid chain,,,

you should really get that TDS looked at,,,,

its making you talk about people feet

Poor, poor baby

I'll take that as a "no."

Fake news isn't how you determine respect.
Faun is a idiot who only watches fake news, not much of brain material in that one.
I agree. His main trick is to pick out some trivial part of your post that isn't accurate and harp on that like a bezerker.
Well then explain what I got wrong...?

Oh... wait... you're a fucking moron who can't actually do that.

Never mind.
You were wrong when you claimed Ft Sumter isn't part of South Carolina.
LOL

Fucking moron, I've bitch-slapped you silly over that by proving South Carolina ceded that territory to the U.S.

That bitch-slapping aside, you said I was wrong about the "main topic." We're talking about Trump at Ground Zero. You're obviously hallucinating again as you can't actually figure out what I got wrong.
You have a vivid imagination.

Poor, poor baby

I'll take that as a "no."
You got a boo boo an your foot?

Answer = heck no

I was at ground zero.

and you DELIBERATELY FAILED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION, so the

HECK NO

stands...

You, another full of shit Mossad Ho, claim to be an eyewitness, but not if the FBI is right there when you think about claiming it...

Forum List

Back