Here's what the $20 should look like in 2017

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
13015698_1139972622714747_2038038659925197150_n.jpg

The only problem is that you cant ever get change for this because black women cant be broken :lol:

Do you, the douche with the gay Cheney avatar, spend a lot of time in a mental facility? Just askin'. :p

The only problem is that you cant ever get change for this because black women cant be broken :lol:

you bet nothing like a 2nd amendment supporting republican to replace

the tyrant democrat Andrew Jackson

im all for it

Last edited:

The irony of this entire situation is that Tubman would roll over in her grave if she knew what blacks have done with the freedom she helped give them.
I highly doubt that. Tubman knew where her people were coming from and could predict what would happen. She was a street fighter, I'll bet, and she would be right out there with BLM.

Are you guys seriously trying to co-opt Tubman as a repub? :badgrin:

She looks like an NRA member to me.

Guns on the $20 bill...hoo..ah!

I'm sure she was invited to all the conferences too! :up:

The things they didn't teach you in public school...

"In fact, Harriett Tubman was a gun-toting, Jesus-loving spy who blazed the way for women to play a significant role in military and political affairs."

Read more at: What They Didn’t Teach You in School about Harriet Tubman, by Eli Lehrer, National Review

"In fact, Harriett Tubman was a gun-toting, Jesus-loving spy who blazed the way for women to play a significant role in military and political affairs."

Read more at: What They Didn’t Teach You in School about Harriet Tubman, by Eli Lehrer, National Review

Are you dropping the NRA stuff now and moving on? Of course she had a gun! Of course she loved Jesus. She was black and that was common.

I'm glad that you're just finding this out despite your public school curriculum

Are you dropping the NRA stuff now and moving on? Of course she had a gun! Of course she loved Jesus. She was black and that was common.

I'm glad that you're just finding this out despite your public school curriculum

She would have voted for Ronald Reagan.

Forum List

Back